PDA

View Full Version : New College Sports forum with stricter rules???.....

lebomb
01-25-2009, 05:29 PM
Hey mods.......... can you bring back the college sports forum and implement stricter rules? There should be a bit of schmack talk involved.....but no name calling....... talking about peoples family, and no posting personal information. Those folks should be banned. Otherwise the rest of us should be able to have a mature......friendly yet competitive natured discussion. Universities will always have rivals so schmack talk should be expected. If the mods feel its getting out of hand...... administer a warning. After that your AXE is toast. What do yall say? :(

ChumpDumper
01-25-2009, 05:31 PM
My guess is the mods want fewer College Sports forum threads.

lebomb
01-25-2009, 05:32 PM
My guess is the mods want fewer College Sports forum threads.

You are probably right......but, it was cool till it just got way out of hand. I admit, I has some to do with it. But, Ive learned my lesson.

I just hope it comes back. :depressed

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-25-2009, 05:38 PM
Yeah the phone number part stepped over the line, but I found the rest of it funny.

ClingingMars
01-25-2009, 05:47 PM
make one thread about UTSA. that's it.

-Mars

J.T.
01-25-2009, 05:47 PM
Hey mods.......... can you bring back the college sports forum and implement stricter rules? There should be a bit of schmack talk involved.....but no name calling....... talking about peoples family, and no posting personal information. Those folks should be banned. Otherwise the rest of us should be able to have a mature......friendly yet competitive natured discussion. Universities will always have rivals so schmack talk should be expected. If the mods feel its getting out of hand...... administer a warning. After that your AXE is toast. What do yall say? :(

-7CqxJ3tHKQ

MannyIsGod
01-25-2009, 05:49 PM
WWW.UTSA.EDU

Kori Ellis
01-25-2009, 06:18 PM
As I said yesterday, the College Sports forum was just going to be closed for one day. But since you all decided to just go to the Other Sports forum and post the same shit again, then it didn't re-open today.

And like I have said about 1,000 times on the forum, if you have a question about how the forum is being run, use the PM feature and have some respect. Calling me/timvp/Spurstalk out by starting a thread, or sending me emails to tell me that I'm a dumb bitch, etc. doesn't help the cause.