PDA

View Full Version : Once Again Kill Bill Is Prove As Truth US Media As Liars

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-25-2009, 05:41 PM
I told you here that US media lie about players not being paid in Europe. Is all lies and is coming from NBA Jewish mafia Don Sterleone.

Here is Brandon Jennings saying he made no such claims and that it is not true. When is idiot Americans going to grow a brain?

From Caserta-Roma game TV interview

“Concerning the statements in yesterday’s news reports, I didn’t mean to be critical of the team. The point I was trying to make was how challenging this new experience has been for me. But I feel I’m growing and learning. As far as my payment, I know there have been some delays due to wiring issues from bank to bank, but my contract is being fully honored. The team has treated my family and me very well. I have no regrets in coming to Rome and I feel that this will make me a better basketball player and a stronger person throughout my career. At this point, I just want to get back to the business of playing basketball”

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-25-2009, 05:43 PM
He said he barely gets paid on time. That just further proves that point.

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-25-2009, 05:50 PM
He said he barely gets paid on time. That just further proves that point.

You moron. Do you even now what a bank wire transfer is?

ChumpDumper
01-25-2009, 05:52 PM
“I’ve gotten paid on time once this year,” Jennings said in an e-mail message.

Mr.Bottomtooth
You moron. Do you even now what a bank wire transfer is?

Whatever it is, it obviously isn't paying Jennings on time, which would piss just about anyone in that situation off.

Bob Lanier
THIS IS MASSIVE LIES. DO NOT BELIEVE THIS GREEK AS HE BLAME FOR THE JEWS FOR THE CHEATING OF PETER JENNINGS. HERE IN OTTOMAN EMPIRE WE ARE ACCEPTING OF ALL JEWS AND PERSONS - ONLY GREEK WITH THEIR DANISH PRINCE AND PRANCING BRITISH TERRORIST FREINDS CANNOT FIND PEACE IN OUR TIME.

THE ONLY GREECE YOU SHOULD TRUST IS ONE WITH JOHN TRAVOLTA.

Bob Lanier
01-25-2009, 05:53 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/115000/images/_115257_grease.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-25-2009, 05:55 PM
THIS IS MASSIVE LIES. DO NOT BELIEVE THIS GREEK AS HE BLAME FOR THE JEWS FOR THE CHEATING OF PETER JENNINGS. HERE IN OTTOMAN EMPIRE WE ARE ACCEPTING OF ALL JEWS AND PERSONS - ONLY GREEK WITH THEIR DANISH PRINCE AND PRANCING BRITISH TERRORIST FREINDS CANNOT FIND PEACE IN OUR TIME.

:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-25-2009, 05:56 PM
Is all lies and is coming from NBA Jewish mafia

You said you weren't an anti-Semite?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-25-2009, 05:57 PM
When is idiot Americans going to grow a brain?

The day you start using the following words on a consistent basis:

are
a
the
it

It's funny, America's brain size wasn't a subject when your continent needed our help in World War II. Why is it Europeans had no problem with America intervening in WWII but you act like someone stole your man purse every time an American comes to play in the Euroleague?

ClingingMars
01-25-2009, 07:16 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

i just died of laughter

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-25-2009, 07:41 PM
“I’ve gotten paid on time once this year,” Jennings said in an e-mail message.

he already said he never said that. Us reporter lied about it.

Cry Havoc
01-25-2009, 07:43 PM

Baaaaaaaaaah hahahahahahahahaha.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
01-25-2009, 07:45 PM
Sounds more like damage control

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-25-2009, 07:53 PM
Us reporter lied about it.

There are two ways to write this sentence:
The (note the usage of the) U.S. reporter lied about it.
U.S. reporters (note the use of the plural tense) lied about it.

understand now?

Bob Lanier
01-25-2009, 07:57 PM
There's also a third: We [Greek] reporters lied about it.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-25-2009, 08:04 PM
There's also a third: We [Greek] reporters lied about it.

Na dude Greeks are perfectly honest people and their country is perfect.....if you don't count the crap load of poverty.

Spur-Addict
01-25-2009, 08:12 PM
These threads are all the same man. Damn, like really. Diversify your thread creations.

Kill Bill Pana
01-25-2009, 09:04 PM
These threads are all the same man. Damn, like really. Diversify your thread creations.

I don't diversify I prove that kyke Jews are liar and American know nothing. You should diversify and accept truth that you is a liar and my grammar better yours.

Spur-Addict
01-25-2009, 09:07 PM
I don't diversify I prove that kyke Jews are liar and American know nothing. You should diversify and accept truth that you is a liar and my grammar better yours.

:lol