PDA

View Full Version : Man Spurs really need to work something out.

45 bank shot
01-25-2009, 05:51 PM
We still have Utah and Phoneix on the road then we are hosting the Hornets. Tough game after tough game and if we keep playin like today, we'll hardly make the playoffs
signn:(:(

MarHill
01-25-2009, 05:53 PM
We still have Utah and Phoneix on the road then we are hosting the Hornets. Tough game after tough game and if we keep playin like today, we'll hardly make the playoffs
signn:(:(

Don't go overboard..now!

It was a bad loss...today! I believe they will 1 of the next 2 games on the road.

The problem was that Manu and Mason and Bonner didn't show up offensively and they need those guys to play well to beat the Lakers!!!

1Parker1
01-25-2009, 06:18 PM
Utah and Hornets will not be that difficult as both teams are going through an injury bug right now. Utah is playing without Boozer and a very thin frontline. Hornets are playing without Tyson Chandler who isn't expected back until after the All Star break...another thin frontline.

Quiet Strength
01-25-2009, 06:21 PM
I say the spurs should change their starting lineup to... Parker Manu Bowen Duncan Oberto/Thomas.

01-25-2009, 06:29 PM
even though the spurs are a step behind the lakers, they are still better than utah and phoenix. probably an even match against the hornets. won't be too hard to go 2-1 against them.

ManuTP9
01-25-2009, 06:32 PM
the spurs can beat phoenix on there floor, im only worried about the Jazz game

beachwood
01-25-2009, 07:02 PM
Don't go overboard..now!

The problem was that Manu and Mason and Bonner didn't show up offensively

How many times have we said that this year so far. These guys are inconsistent. and inconsistent teams don't go very far in the playoffs

ClingingMars
01-25-2009, 07:22 PM
utah - no boozer
NO - no chandler, west

easy wins

-Mars

Rogue
01-25-2009, 10:53 PM
I think canada's goverment should adjust their policy on immigration before it's too late.

200 miles
01-25-2009, 11:24 PM
someone please explain again why is Manu coming off the bench

Amuseddaysleeper
01-25-2009, 11:36 PM
someone please explain again why is Manu coming off the bench

cuz our bench sucks and is super inconsistent.

mrspurs
01-25-2009, 11:45 PM
Never mind the players. Pop quit on his team. We were only down 13 going into the 4th. It was easy to see the Lakers were just toying with us through out the game. And then here comes the 4th quarter and no Timmy. There went 1 minute, then another while the Lakers made a couple of shots. And still no Timmy. Pretty easy to figure out Pop said I Quit. Like I said since day 1, we live and die from beyond the arc. Manu was acting like he never played for us before.(so many turnovers). My question is this. Did Pop say I quit? Or did Timmy say I quit? One of them sure did.......

Ditty
01-26-2009, 01:04 AM
Never mind the players. Pop quit on his team. We were only down 13 going into the 4th. It was easy to see the Lakers were just toying with us through out the game. And then here comes the 4th quarter and no Timmy. There went 1 minute, then another while the Lakers made a couple of shots. And still no Timmy. Pretty easy to figure out Pop said I Quit. Like I said since day 1, we live and die from beyond the arc. Manu was acting like he never played for us before.(so many turnovers). My question is this. Did Pop say I quit? Or did Timmy say I quit? One of them sure did.......

i hate when pop does that shit he thinks he looks good or some shit like that..it's the freaking nba pop if tmac can score 13 points in 30 seconds or some shit like that what makes you think that your team can't come back..that shows alot of confidence thats the only thing i hate about what he does..its the nba don't give up with a whole quarter and down 12 points who knows maybe someone would of started to get it going

timtonymanu
01-26-2009, 05:44 AM
i hate when pop does that shit he thinks he looks good or some shit like that..it's the freaking nba pop if tmac can score 13 points in 30 seconds or some shit like that what makes you think that your team can't come back..that shows alot of confidence thats the only thing i hate about what he does..its the nba don't give up with a whole quarter and down 12 points who knows maybe someone would of started to get it going

one reason why I think Pop did it is because the Spurs are having 3 tough games ahead of them. Remember the last time they beat the Lakers? they were tired and lost to Philly and barely beat the Bulls. Pop knew this game was over so what was the point of a comeback when u can save it for the playoffs?

WalterBenitez
01-26-2009, 10:35 AM
trade deadline isn't reached, we need to make some movements! and refresh those old plays we do. Go back to defense!!!

gingerwave
01-26-2009, 10:57 AM
The Spurs are 11-4 in the last 15. We can't be too hard on them. We have had a pretty tough stretch and another tough stretch in the new 3 or 4 games. I'm not disappointed with their play over all. It does suck that we lost to the Lakers. :flag:

45 bank shot
01-26-2009, 01:03 PM
I think canada's goverment should adjust their policy on immigration before it's too late.

lol why?

Ghazi
01-26-2009, 03:55 PM
The Spurs schedule has been the easiest of all teams thus far. Lakers 2nd easiest.