PDA

View Full Version : Fan Night is out of control now..

ManuTP9
01-25-2009, 06:15 PM
This tuesday on NBA Fan Night is the Lakers vs the Bobcats :sleep
I think NBA fan night is rigged, so far every tuesday besides 2 were some scrub team vs the Lakers. I know stern is behind this.

Allanon
01-25-2009, 06:17 PM
This tuesday on NBA Fan Night is the Lakers vs the Bobcats :sleep
I think NBA fan night is rigged, so far every tuesday besides 2 were some scrub team vs the Lakers. I know stern is behind this.

It ain't Stern, it's stupid fans.

I think the Lakers should be taken off the ballot here on out.

ManuTP9
01-25-2009, 06:20 PM
It ain't Stern, it's stupid fans.

I think the Lakers should be taken off the ballot here on out.

your right, it just ruins NBA Fan Night period, diffrent teams should be able to be on there.

Spur-Addict
01-25-2009, 06:23 PM
What did they expect?

This was bound to happen. It was either them or Cleve. Or, a combination of the two.

Zee Laker
01-25-2009, 06:31 PM
The Lakers just have more fans.

Its just a stupid idea. Fans vote is a stupid idea period. Look at the All star vote if you need further proof

sonic21
01-25-2009, 06:35 PM
actually the bobcats are good since the trade, they've won 5 of 6 beating teams like celtics, blazers and pistons

birdy219
01-25-2009, 06:46 PM
Well, I guess that they thought that it would work. But I think that they knew it would be this way. They didn't want to make their LA bias obvious so they "let" the fans decide. If they (the networks) could get away with it, they would show EVERY laker game. Nothing would please Stern more. From the look of it, you would think that LA won last year instead of Boston. Could someone start a petition to get Mark Jackson away from the broadcast booth? He can answer the question that Shaq asked Kobe because Kobe asked him the same question. He replied, "There goes that man again; taste like CANDY.":lol

Crabdribble
01-26-2009, 03:04 PM
May be you should vote that way spurs will get it....man its a really bad thing to have to many fans.

Warlord23
01-26-2009, 03:08 PM
The bad thing is not to have too many fans, but to have too many stupid ones. The Lakers are far and away the leader in that category.

Ghazi
01-26-2009, 04:42 PM
This is a good game. The Bobcats have been playing well lately and they've given the Lakers problems in recent years. :)

stretch
01-26-2009, 04:44 PM
anything that involves fan voting should be done away with. it fucking sucks.