PDA

View Full Version : I'm Unbanned From Clutchfans

Rogue
01-26-2009, 02:09 AM
I am a die-hard mavs fan and I used to ridicule rockets on clutchfans before I was banned there several months ago, now I'm extreamly delighted I'm gonna be back there.

My IP was banned by the clutchfans 3 or some months ago because I had said lots of words against rockets team, and I still don't know who the F reported me and made me kicked. However I don't hate the motherf***er who reported me, but for his reporting I wouldn't have joined spurstalk and met plenty of kind-hearted friends here. I will continue my ridiculing work there until they ban me again, but I am still also a die-hard fan of spurstalk and will still share ideas with you.

To be honest our forum spurstalk is far better than clutchfas. There are so many things our forum has over the clutchfans that I don't have enough time to give all. One typical example is that clutchfans doesn't allow members to talk dirty words, but our forum permit us to say whatever we want to say. You will never be kick from our forum for your words against spurs or spursfans, but I have been kicked many times from clutchfans for a not-so-dirty word and got my IP banned finally as a result. But I still appreciate the time I had spent there and will continue to spend there.

Many PackYao
01-26-2009, 02:18 AM
hey mang what the fuck is going on in your sig?

Matchman
01-26-2009, 02:20 AM
most forums do not welcome trolls, especially those from the other teams, and Clutchfans is one of them. i enjoy posting and reading at both SpursTalk and ClutchFans but if you are not a Rockets fan, u shouldnt be posting overthere cuz most of the members there are serious homers of our team.:lol

TDMVPDPOY
01-26-2009, 02:45 AM
dude that place sucks man,

they are like any other site that doesnt allow criticisms of their own players, cant a poster entitled their own POVs, some sites are just fuckd up man....

if their are no haters on the board, the board will just be boring with nothing to post about, its only relevant when haters posts something thats informative not fkn trolling.

ManuTP9
01-26-2009, 07:27 AM
hey mang what the fuck is going on in your sig?

:lol

m33p0
01-26-2009, 08:49 AM
clutchfans is rated pg-13

DaDakota
01-26-2009, 09:18 AM
You guys are nuts if you think Clutch fans does not allow criticism of the Rocket's players....

I am about as critical as they come...Clutchfans is a great place, and Spurstalk is too.

Personally, I think cursing is childish and shows ignorance and a lack of intelligence, so for me, I am glad Clutchfans bans it, and wish it would be banned here too.

Glad you are back, but I doubt it will be for long.

Tell Sook, he will really be happy about it.

:D

DD

Capt Bringdown
01-26-2009, 10:28 AM
Is Clutchfans the same as the former clutchcity?

If so, they deserve credit for pretty much starting NBA fan forums, they were one of the first. However, there is (or was) an air of fratboyism over there that was pretty hard to take at times.

I remember when clutchcity was copied by Dusty pretty much pixel for pixel when he started his forum. The lads at Clutchcity were having a laugh over it, and blowhard Dusty demanded that they stop teasing or he would get "his lawyers" involved. What a wanker.

lefty
01-26-2009, 10:31 AM
I got banned from Clublakers because I posted a Kobe joke.......

The Franchise
01-26-2009, 10:40 AM
I like Clutchfans but, some of the posters over there will make your head hurt with the ignorant arguments they come up with to defend our players shortcomings(or laziness). I'm sure DD understands what I mean.

Indazone
01-26-2009, 11:38 AM
clutchfans = homerism at it's finest

Many PackYao
01-26-2009, 11:52 AM
:lol
:lolSee, he won't even answer me cuz I don't think he knows either.

IronMexican
01-26-2009, 11:59 AM
I can only lurk clutch so long before I leave with the homerism.

sook
01-26-2009, 12:06 PM
You guys are nuts if you think Clutch fans does not allow criticism of the Rocket's players....

I am about as critical as they come...Clutchfans is a great place, and Spurstalk is too.

Personally, I think cursing is childish and shows ignorance and a lack of intelligence, so for me, I am glad Clutchfans bans it, and wish it would be banned here too.

Glad you are back, but I doubt it will be for long.

Tell Sook, he will really be happy about it.

:D

DD

thats ridiculous, clutch banned me every other week ive been banned for 4 months now

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-26-2009, 02:44 PM
Clutchfans is ridiculous site. Clutch will ban someone he does not like for any reason and others he likes can get away with anything. They also often post lies because the team wants them to say something for spin and PR reason from club.

And also there is unusual amount of racism there and Clutch always allow these things to continue.

Warlord23
01-26-2009, 03:10 PM
Clutchfans is ridiculous site. Clutch will ban someone he does not like for any reason and others he likes can get away with anything. They also often post lies because the team wants them to say something for spin and PR reason from club.

And also there is unusual amount of racism there and Clutch always allow these things to continue.

Stop with bullshit JEW LIES!

ClingingMars
01-26-2009, 03:31 PM

who is this "clutch" that you speak of?

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-26-2009, 03:37 PM
who is this "clutch" that you speak of?

I don't know some guy that owns the site. What I know is I register at that site and was ban as soon as I try log in. Then for longest time I could never read site. Then for some reason since this time I can read site. I try one time to register again and would never let me.

It seem he block certain people from even joining site. It say you have to pay or whatever. This is stupid. But I see they have many members that post racist comments and are never banned in forum.

Is not racist comments which is mainly jokes like we do here. It is actual serious racism.

Ditty
01-27-2009, 01:13 AM
ive been on there its boring

all they talk is about the rockets lol

no one has pictures

all they talk about is how rafer needs to stop shooting and how t-mac needs to be traded

have some fun clutchfans

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-27-2009, 01:58 AM
BRHornets45 is good candidate for their site. He is basically the level of intelligence of average poster at clutchfans.

DaDakota
01-27-2009, 09:28 AM
BRHornets45 is good candidate for their site. He is basically the level of intelligence of average poster at clutchfans.

Quick, think fast...which user ID did you use to post this from?

Also, what happened to the accent.

WHOOOPS !!

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-27-2009, 07:06 PM
Quick, think fast...which user ID did you use to post this from?

Also, what happened to the accent.

WHOOOPS !!

DD

I do not have accent. I already explain to others here how good my English ability is in these days.

Kori Ellis
01-27-2009, 07:39 PM
thats ridiculous, clutch banned me every other week ive been banned for 4 months now

Probably because you use racial slurs over and over without giving a second thought to it.

Just for the record, you probably won't last much longer here either.

BlackSwordsMan
01-27-2009, 07:49 PM
racist

ShoogarBear
01-28-2009, 01:11 AM
Is Clutchfans the breeding ground for future Rocket announcers?