PDA

View Full Version : I am sorry for trolling

mouse..
01-26-2009, 10:45 AM
I want to apologize now for trolling SpursTalk.

I am sad to admit I have over 100 usernames on this fourm, some of them are spoof names. I create new accounts by registering a copy of your name and add a period at the end. If your username is baselinebum, I create and register a new account named baselinebum. with a period at the end. I do this to confuse people.

I don't know why I do it. I take medication for my mental health, but sometimes I do forget to take it because my mom doesn't bring it to me. I hate it when she does that. I am 36 years old now, why does my mom treat me like a child? If she didn't forget to bring me my medicine to my room, I would't troll so much.

I am a troll. I am sorry. I am just so lonely. Do you think anyone could find me a girlfriend? I have never had one before. My mom says I am only 36 years old, I will find one someday. I am so bored and so lonely =( sad face =(

I am sorry again

2centsworth
01-26-2009, 10:54 AM
mouse actually does have a girlfriend, a nice looking one I might add, and has some game with the ladies from what I could tell.

As far as his mother, she is dead.

xtremesteven33.
01-26-2009, 10:59 AM
2centsworth, I have to tell you that I know mouse personally. He doesn't have a girlfriend. He just uses pictures he finds on myspace. I am not his friend anymore, so I don't mind telling you.

His mother is not dead, he just says that. His mother takes care of him because he has mental health issues but he lashes out at her sometimes. I saw him try to hit her once, but she took away his television and he started crying. He says he hates her, maybe that's why he lied to you.

Blake..
01-26-2009, 11:04 AM

I am sad to admit I have over 100 usernames on this fourm, some of them are spoof names. I create new accounts by registering a copy of your name and add a period at the end. If your username is baselinebum, I create and register a new account named baselinebum. with a period at the end. I do this to confuse people.

I don't know why I do it. I take medication for my mental health, but sometimes I do forget to take it because my mom doesn't bring it to me. I hate it when she does that. I am 36 years old now, why does my mom treat me like a child? If she didn't forget to bring me my medicine to my room, I would't troll so much.

I am a troll. I am sorry. I am just so lonely. Do you think anyone could find me a girlfriend? I have never had one before. My mom says I am only 36 years old, I will find one someday. I am so bored and so lonely =( sad face =(

I am sorry again

That is pretty bad...... I am shocked you are so honest about your personal life. I don't know what to say, but you definitely are on my ignore list now.

Heath Ledger
01-26-2009, 11:15 AM
It will be interesting to see who's making up these new trolls.

Dr. Gonzo
01-26-2009, 11:15 AM
I like Mouse and his hundreds of trolls.

mogrovejo
01-26-2009, 11:17 AM
Trolling in this site is of excellent quality, it has impressed me since I joined in. The anti-semite greek guy, for example, is a master-piece.

rolleyes
01-26-2009, 11:18 AM

I am sorry again

2centsworth, I have to tell you that I know mouse personally. He doesn't have a girlfriend. He just uses pictures he finds on myspace. I am not his friend anymore, so I don't mind telling you.

His mother is not dead, he just says that. His mother takes care of him because he has mental health issues but he lashes out at her sometimes. I saw him try to hit her once, but she took away his television and he started crying. He says he hates her, maybe that's why he lied to you.

That is pretty bad...... I am shocked you are so honest about your personal life. I don't know what to say, but you definitely are on my ignore list now.

:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

tlongII
01-26-2009, 11:53 AM
I think is in his mid-40's, not 38.

mouse.
01-26-2009, 11:55 AM
48 actually...:wakeup

Slydragon
01-26-2009, 12:02 PM
Mouse you were supposed to make that first post under a trolls name so everyone would be playing the guessing game. :bang

ClingingMars
01-26-2009, 12:06 PM
Trolling in this site is of excellent quality, it has impressed me since I joined in. The anti-semite greek guy, for example, is a master-piece.

agreed, KBP makes the basketball forum go

Smackie Chan
01-26-2009, 12:50 PM
What is clear is the mouse troll has to be one three posters who tried to give mouse the most shit for defending the creation side of the argument, they can't seem to make a point without calling someone a moron or telling someone to have sex with their family members.After all that is the only thing mouse had asked for to try and keep it an adult debate. So to take the time and energy to create a mouse troll and try and act like mouse by having to refrain from speaking in such a fowl manor one must have to ask one selfe who really comes out on top, as they notice the irony of it all.

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-26-2009, 12:57 PM
Mouse is the baddest dude on the internet.

jaffies
01-26-2009, 01:22 PM
Mouse is a very important ingredient in the Spurstalk formula.

And rack the trolls!

stretch
01-26-2009, 01:50 PM
lol, cutler

johnsmith
01-26-2009, 01:59 PM
lol, cutler

While I've never once created a troll on this site, I would think you'd give me enough credit that if I did, I'd at least try to bring the funny. This mouse troll is terrible.

And I own you in Madden.

Dude
01-26-2009, 02:18 PM
The sad part is most of Mouse's trolls where better than the original screen names he was trolling.

IE johnsmith. baseline bum and so on.

johnsmith
01-26-2009, 02:45 PM
The sad part is most of Mouse's trolls where better than the original screen names he was trolling.

IE johnsmith. baseline bum and so on.

Says one of mouse's trolls.

BigZaksbackwindow
01-26-2009, 03:03 PM
Mouse is a legend.

baseline bum
01-26-2009, 04:32 PM
What is clear is the mouse troll has to be one three posters who tried to give mouse the most shit for defending the creation side of the argument, they can't seem to make a point without calling someone a moron or telling someone to have sex with their family members.After all that is the only thing mouse had asked for to try and keep it an adult debate. So to take the time and energy to create a mouse troll and try and act like mouse by having to refrain from speaking in such a fowl manor one must have to ask one selfe who really comes out on top, as they notice the irony of it all.

I am very curious to know when, or if at all MaimiHeat has ever had sex with actual female. because that goes against everything he preaches.

After all what woman or girl you know is going to give up her body to a person that never says I love you? What woman wold marry a man that has no idea what love means or is incapable of showing it?

That means two things are taking place here, MiamiHeat lives alone in a trailer somewhere jerking off to images he downloads off the www, or else he has a girlfriend who was born without any ears, and is blind so he can just fuck her at will without her ever asking "MiamiHeat don't you love me?"

Psssst! I know it's been a long day at Kinkos but as soon as you get home and your Mom draws you a nice warm bath with your favorite Jurassic park bubble bath get back online and show me this proof you and that tree hugger FluffNNotReadyOzStale keeps talking about!

Here motherfucker; why don't you take a look?

http://www.coolweddings.com/images/P/GBR055-288.JPG

stretch
01-26-2009, 04:42 PM
And I own you in Madden.

You haven't played me yet, pussy.

mavs>spurs2
01-26-2009, 05:06 PM
This is the weakest troll attempt ever before seen

You suck, MiamiHeat

lame thread
01-26-2009, 05:09 PM
hi

Kori Ellis
01-26-2009, 05:15 PM
Lame troll attempt.

pkbpkb81
01-26-2009, 05:30 PM
i rember when mouse use to call fox soprts radio he was a good caller

PM5K
01-26-2009, 05:39 PM
I've hear Kori say in the past that mouse doesn't have as many other user names as many of us assume, I don't know if that's changed however...

Mog
01-26-2009, 05:47 PM
I've heard the same thing.

Desert Plains
01-26-2009, 06:20 PM
Here motherfucker; why don't you take a look?

http://www.coolweddings.com/images/P/GBR055-288.JPG

You post three long quotes you claim are mouse and I don't see not one curse word, and yet you can't even say three words without the word fuck, what does that say about you?
And telling someone to fuck their mother shows everyone what kind of slim you are, I wish your lame ass would have told that shit to me me I would have no problem meeting you on the street, just say where.

J.T.
01-26-2009, 06:26 PM
mouse owes me $35. I'm about to send some of my trolls over there to collect.

baseline bum
01-26-2009, 06:27 PM
You post three long quotes you claim are mouse and I don't see not one curse word, and yet you can't even say three words without the word fuck, what does that say about you?
And telling someone to fuck their mother shows everyone what kind of slim you are, I wish your lame ass would have told that shit to me me I would have no problem meeting you on the street, just say where.

Cry cry cry. OOh, saying fuck is worse than implying someone can't get laid or has a shitty job and needs mommy to draw his bathwater. Cut the waterworks child; you don't know shit about anyone's personal lives and you make insults about it all the time, so get off your high horse. Oh, and fuck.

J.T.
01-26-2009, 06:30 PM
Cry cry cry. OOh, saying fuck is worse than implying someone can't get laid or has a shitty job and needs mommy to draw his bathwater. Cut the waterworks child; you don't know shit about anyone's personal lives and you make insults about it all the time, so get off your high horse. Oh, and fuck.

I think this video is relevant to the discussion:

-7CqxJ3tHKQ