PDA

View Full Version : Can we have the College Sports forum back?

tlongII
01-26-2009, 02:34 PM
I don't care one iota about pro or con arguments regarding UTSA. I just want that forum back! I realize it's a difficult chore to police it, but people are more passionate about their school than anything else.

Kermit
01-26-2009, 02:35 PM
Apparently, the more threads like this that pop into existence the longer the wait.

stretch
01-26-2009, 02:55 PM
dammit tlong

ClingingMars
01-26-2009, 03:00 PM
Apparently, the more threads like this that pop into existence the longer the wait.

no, the more UTSA crazies that show up, the longer the wait.

also, it really needs to be re-opened ASAP.

tp2021
01-26-2009, 03:05 PM
no, the more UTSA crazies that show up, the longer the wait.

also, it really needs to be re-opened ASAP.

OMG you didn't sign it! :wow

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-26-2009, 03:12 PM
Either my University of Houston Cougars get their own dedicated forum or just let the whole CS forum stay gone, I say.

Kermit
01-26-2009, 03:14 PM
Either my University of Houston Cougars get their own dedicated forum or just let the whole CS forum stay gone, I say.

If they keep assaulting players on the court, they might have their own dedicated jail cell. By the way, how is orange is Penders this season?

ClingingMars
01-26-2009, 03:19 PM
OMG you didn't sign it! :wow

hmmm...perhaps a thread is needed.

tp2021
01-26-2009, 03:23 PM
hmmm...perhaps a thread is needed.

Ha. I just saw it.

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-26-2009, 03:28 PM
If they keep assaulting players on the court, they might have their own dedicated jail cell. By the way, how is orange is Penders this season?

:lol At least we were on the giving end of the assault this time. Our egos are still a little bruised from the Oregon duck going off on our mascot.

As for Penders, I have no clue. With the exception of reading about our guy stomping on some dude I haven't given the basketball team a second thought. The best part of that whole embarrassing episode is the face stomper in question is featured prominently on the university's homepage touting the excitement of Cougar basketball. Someone in the PR department dropped the ball there.

Kermit
01-26-2009, 03:37 PM
:lol At least we were on the giving end of the assault this time. Our egos are still a little bruised from the Oregon duck going off on our mascot.

As for Penders, I have no clue. With the exception of reading about our guy stomping on some dude I haven't given the basketball team a second thought. The best part of that whole embarrassing episode is the face stomper in question is featured prominently on the university's homepage touting the excitement of Cougar basketball. Someone in the PR department dropped the ball there.

When it comes to having that player on the website, they should put their foot down. Still, awesome footage.

o4ZryYqFmoc

ClingingMars
01-26-2009, 03:41 PM
When it comes to having that player on the website, they should put their foot down. Still, awesome footage.

o4ZryYqFmoc

the commenting explosion on that video is shocking.

CubanSucks
01-26-2009, 03:42 PM

I was the first to make one :king. Except mine was on the Spurs forum since it's the most active

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-26-2009, 04:03 PM
And while we're embarrassing my school and current employer

nkbKjtuNJhQ

Grand Theft Championship
jNQ6JZpjdTY

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-26-2009, 04:29 PM
Grand Theft Championship
jNQ6JZpjdTY

Ahhh...the fabulous Pit. I know a lot of folks that were there in person for the game. Most uncommitted fans were pulling for NC State as the underdog, but no one seriously thought they stood a chance against Phi Slamma Jamma.

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-26-2009, 04:30 PM
Personally I miss the Kings forum.

CubanMustGo
01-26-2009, 05:14 PM
The college sports forum is (edit) not back.

Trainwreck2100
01-26-2009, 05:15 PM
no its not

CubanMustGo
01-26-2009, 05:16 PM
You're right. Sorry.

IronMexican
01-26-2009, 05:18 PM
If the other threads got locked, what do you think that means? keep making threads!

tlongII
01-26-2009, 06:39 PM
If the other threads got locked, what do you think that means? keep making threads!

Ha.

That's what I woulda done.

IceColdBrewski
01-26-2009, 07:40 PM

o4ZryYqFmoc

What the hell was he thinking? You've caught Arizona on a down year. They're reeling and searching for an identity after Olson had to step down. And you're beating them late in the game on their home floor. The last thing you wanna do is give them a reason to get mad.

Gotta hand it to them Coogs. Their still one of the best at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

ClingingMars
01-26-2009, 08:06 PM

nkbKjtuNJhQ

doesn't beat this fight.

LQY3xH6FNNY

fucking Coastal Carolina.

ShoogarBear
01-26-2009, 09:04 PM

nkbKjtuNJhQ

The Duck has a history. I was at a first-round NCAA tournament game in Nashville a few years ago between Oregon and Utah. The Duck tried to knock the Utah Ute off his stilts, then Ute knocked off the Duck's head and everybody went ooooooh! During halftime there was an PA annoucment made for the mascots to report to the stadium office. Only the Ute showed up for the second half, and the crowd kept chanting "We want the Duck!"

exstatic
01-26-2009, 11:38 PM
I'm wondering if the CS forum could be managed like the Troll forum. You need the password, and (UTSA) assholes need not apply.