PDA

View Full Version : UTSA vs Texas State

tonylongoriafan
01-26-2009, 04:07 PM
the long awaited showdown renews for 2009 as UTSA host Texas State on Wednesday at the Birdcage.

Texas State is 1-4 in conference, UTSA is 2-2, both chasing 5-0 a&m-cc.

tip time is 7pm

bleedorange&blue
01-26-2009, 05:32 PM
Man, need a huge "W"

Lets go Runners!:toast:toast

tonylongoriafan
01-26-2009, 05:57 PM
Man, need a huge "W"

Lets go Runners!:toast:toast

only 2 toasts? this game is at least worthy of 3 :wakeup :wakeup :wakeup

J.T.
01-26-2009, 07:29 PM
100-0 Bobcats. UTSA's team is worse than that girl's varsity high school team that got blanked. If there was a way for them to score negative points in this game, they'd find a way.

bleedorange&blue
01-26-2009, 07:45 PM
Hopefully Travis carries us over into another game.

2x SLC player of the week now.

Props Travis. He's looking more & more like a legit player who might have a shot at the association if he stays healthy & keeps busting his butt!

It's all about the guard play in this one.

ClingingMars
01-26-2009, 07:56 PM
100-0 Bobcats. UTSA's team is worse than that girl's varsity high school team that got blanked. If there was a way for them to score negative points in this game, they'd find a way.

:lmao :lmao

i predict 70-60 TX State

chrisattsu
01-26-2009, 08:23 PM

i predict 70-60 TX State

Lol... It depends what Bobcat team shows up. I expect a Bobcat loss, we have not won a game on the road this season, and we seem to have lost whatever kind of spark/hustle we had at the beginning of the season.

The fact remains, I haven't been to a game at the Convo Center, so I should make the trip.

lebomb
01-26-2009, 08:26 PM

LOL.....there you go again.

I will be there............Utsa 95-87 .............. a realistic score.

Roadrunners
01-26-2009, 08:26 PM
i say utsa wins due to it being at home. really depends on the bench guys that are supposedly out. if those guys play we should win but who knows when this two teams meet. good rivalry. tx state has struggled the last couple of years as utsa has also but utsa seems to be a bit stronger this year. will be a good game. surprise jt still can give it a rest. just stop already.

lebomb
01-26-2009, 08:27 PM

i predict 70-60 TX State

Dude, do you even know basketall.....well, Tx State Bball? They like to run......RUN. There is noway there will be in the 60's. Book it. :hat

dws009
01-26-2009, 08:33 PM
Wish I could be there but i have to work. That's 3 straight games I've missed.....damn!

lebomb
01-26-2009, 09:06 PM
Wish I could be there but i have to work. That's 3 straight games I've missed.....damn!

Thats cool man........but, it Tx Freegin State!!!! :ihit

Im not missin this one!!!

tonylongoriafan
01-26-2009, 11:33 PM
84-72 UTSA...I'm real concerned about our size moving forward into conference play. Frolich has played well, but only in spurts. Terry and Demarco have been inconsistent when they play.

Paging Omar Johnson 0 for the field ain't gonna get it done. And Devin Gibson needs to stop playing so agreesive early in the game. Time after time this season he's gotten into early foul trouble and we have struggled in all those games!

ClingingMars
01-27-2009, 12:13 AM
84-72 UTSA...I'm real concerned about our size moving forward into conference play. Frolich has played well, but only in spurts. Terry and Demarco have been inconsistent when they play.

Paging Omar Johnson 0 for the field ain't gonna get it done. And Devin Gibson needs to stop playing so agreesive early in the game. Time after time this season he's gotten into early foul trouble and we have struggled in all those games!

you won and all I see is negativity?

bleedorange&blue
01-27-2009, 12:27 AM
you won and all I see is negativity?

Game is tomorrow! :lol:lol

Just looks like a prediction to me.

That was just a recap of our last game which was our worst played game of the year.

Our 2nd leading scorer can not go 0 for 13 again! I don't think it will happen again for the rest of the year.

Man, I'm starting to see Tony's point of view on Devin. I can't remember a game this year where he didn't have any early foul trouble and that's really throwing his timing off of making a complete smooth transition to the 2 spot.

Hope this thing is cleared up for Demarco & Terry!

GO RUNNERS!

J.T.
01-27-2009, 04:57 AM
Game is tomorrow!

It's on Weds, not tomorrow, but I still got the Cats in a blowout. Maybe not 100-0, but 179-110 is more like it.

stretch
01-27-2009, 09:15 AM
LMAO utsa

bleedorange&blue
01-27-2009, 09:42 PM
Looks like Terry & Demarco are out again.

Not looking good for a quick resolution to their problem...:bang:bang

tonylongoriafan
01-28-2009, 05:17 PM
off to the tailgating
:danceclub :danceclub :danceclub :danceclub :danceclub :danceclub

chrisattsu
01-28-2009, 05:22 PM
off to the tailgating

I am going to try and make it out to your tailgate. Where do you tailgate in relation to the Convo Center?