PDA

View Full Version : D'antoni is a great coach...

scanry
01-26-2009, 10:00 PM
I hated his no defense attitude in PHX, but i think when you have players like Amare, Nash and Barbosa you're bound to take the fall.

The Knicks are showing some serious improvements this year. :toast

BTW D'antoni is the like the only coach to have a winning record against Phil Jackson.:wow:wow

ElNono
01-26-2009, 10:04 PM
I hated his no defense attitude in PHX, but i think when you have players like Amare, Nash and Barbosa you're bound to take the fall.

The Knicks are showing some serious improvements this year. :toast

BTW D'antoni is the like the only coach to have a winning record against Phil Jackson.:wow:wow

I would look good coaching the Knicks if the previous coach was Isiah Thomas... And I never coached a single basketball game at any level...

Reck
01-26-2009, 10:17 PM
I would look good coaching the Knicks if the previous coach was Isiah Thomas... And I never coached a single basketball game at any level...

One thing is to look good after so many failing coaches but another thing when you are actually winning games against good teams.

Still though, The Knicks are a weak team.

ElNono
01-26-2009, 10:35 PM
One thing is to look good after so many failing coaches but another thing when you are actually winning games against good teams.

Still though, The Knicks are a weak team.

Wake me up when they beat Boston... oh wait!

PM5K
01-26-2009, 10:37 PM
SSOL can work quite well during the regular season, but it's never been proven during the Playoffs, so yes the Knicks will play decently during the regular season, but they'll never win anything meaningful running SSOL..

Rogue
01-26-2009, 10:44 PM
leading his team to beat a crappy team is enough to make him great? I tend to think it was tmac rather than knicks that beat the rockets.

tmac is so poisonous that one aunce of his blood is very enough to kill 100 bisons.

ElNono
01-26-2009, 10:45 PM
SSOL can work quite well during the regular season, but it's never been proven during the Playoffs, so yes the Knicks will play decently during the regular season, but they'll never win anything meaningful running SSOL..

True, but by taking the Knicks to the playoffs he will be in the talks for coach of the year, and after that he'll definitely be winning TV ratings championships left and right. The sky is the limit...

sook
01-26-2009, 10:49 PM
leading his team to beat a crappy team is enough to make him great? I tend to think it was tmac rather than knicks that beat the rockets.

tmac is so poisonous that one aunce of his blood is very enough to kill 100 bisons.

Thanks for illustrating to all of us that you didn't even watch the game. T-Mac didn't do amazing but he was the only reason the rox weren't getting blown out.

Artest and Rick Addelman lost the game. No excuse for Deke to be on the bench when Yao is out the guy is a fucking moron.

T-Mac hit huge shots in the game and set scola up for an easy basket the last couple of seconds

mystargtr34
01-26-2009, 10:50 PM
Dan Tony and Thibedeau would make a pretty mean team.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-26-2009, 11:51 PM
Dan Tony and Thibedeau would make a pretty mean team.

Unfortunately he was too stubborn to bring Tommy T in after Ivaroni went to Memphis.....the 2008 Suns could have been a lot better w/ Tommy T instead of Humphries.