PDA

View Full Version : I died of Laugh

Rogue
01-26-2009, 10:35 PM
I own a tmac's jersey but I have never worn it since tmac started to suck 3yrs ago, but a friend of mine is a die-hard pathetic tmac fan and he still wants a tmac jersey to wear at home. He feels it embarrassing to wear a tmac jersey on the street, and he doesn't want to buy it at shop for the same reason. Therefore he asked for my tmac jersey and told me the reason he doesn't buy it himself, of course I gave it to him and asked him " Why the heck do you still want the jersey of this motherf***er, as long as he is that bad and you feel embarrassed to be seen wearing his f***ing jersey?"
I was amused to death after hearing his reply "I wear his jersey while masturbating."

ManuTP9
01-26-2009, 11:01 PM
I own a tmac's jersey but I have never worn it since tmac started to suck 3yrs ago, but a friend of mine is a die-hard pathetic tmac fan and he still wants a tmac jersey to wear at home. He feels it embarrassing to wear a tmac jersey on the street, and he doesn't want to buy it at shop for the same reason. Therefore he asked for my tmac jersey and told me the reason he doesn't buy it himself, of course I gave it to him and asked him " Why the heck do you still want the jersey of this motherf***er, as long as he is that bad and you feel embarrassed to be seen wearing his f***ing jersey?"
I was amused to death after hearing his reply "I wear his jersey while masturbating."

http://i40.tinypic.com/a2zswg.jpg haha ha thats crazy

lil_penny
01-26-2009, 11:01 PM
Haha.. I had a white tmac sweater.. very nice, barely worn, used is two weeks ago to clean up some pop that got spilled then just tossed it haha.. didnt wanna waste any paper towels those bitches are expensive lol

IronMexican
01-26-2009, 11:06 PM
Haha.. I had a white tmac sweater.. very nice, barely worn, used is two weeks ago to clean up some pop that got spilled then just tossed it haha.. didnt wanna waste any paper towels those bitches are expensive lol

:lol

timvp
01-26-2009, 11:17 PM
I had a TMac jersey once. But it wore out prematurely so I threw it away.

DANILO DRASKOVIC
01-26-2009, 11:28 PM
http://straightcashhomey.net/

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-26-2009, 11:48 PM
I had a TMac jersey once. But it wore out prematurely so I threw it away.

I'll bet you got back spasms every time you wore it.