PDA

View Full Version : sons I must b!tch about David "I want MY NAME in the paper" West ....

BRHornet45
01-26-2009, 10:59 PM
Call me crazy sons, but the Hornets need Tyson Chandler more than they need David West. In the last 4 games without West in the lineup, we are 3-1. West is not the same player that he was last year and it is hurting the team. Its almost as if he is trying to out shine Chris Paul at times ....

I have said it before and I will say it again, David West is a selfish ball hog and is the main reason why guys like Peja Stojokavic has struggled this season. Whenever West gets the ball, we all know that 9 times out of 10 he is not going to pass. Even if he is double or triple teamed, West would rather throw up a brick and then complain to the ref instead of hustling for the rebound. Sure ... West gets to the line, but he also holds players like Peja, Butler, and other outside shooters down whenever he refuses to pass the ball to them. How many times have we seen West double and triple teamed while Peja, Butler, etc. are standing wide ass open???

In the last 4 games without West in the lineup, the Hornets have been moving the ball around better than they have all season long. They are also suddenly more of a fast break team again without West in there slowing them down. Peja and Butler (Peja in particular) have been given damn near twice as many looks and opportunities to shoot the ball as well and look what has happened. Peja's official numbers in the last 4 games ...... 22PPG and shooting .524% ... coincidence? I don't think so. David "I want MY NAME in the paper" West needs to learn his role and stop trying to be a superstar. I swear sons ever since the playoffs last season, West thinks he is Karl Malone or something.

ElNono
01-26-2009, 11:03 PM
Who cares? Either the Lakers or Spurs are kicking your sorry team's ass out of the playoff this year. Son.

lil_penny
01-26-2009, 11:05 PM
West is a tool and so are you.

BRHornet45
01-26-2009, 11:06 PM
Who cares? Either the Lakers or Spurs are kicking your sorry team's ass out of the playoff this year. Son.

maybe the Lakers, but the Spurs!??? LMAO

Ghazi
01-26-2009, 11:08 PM
Yeah, the Spurs. Kinda like they did last year, remember?

Findog
01-26-2009, 11:08 PM
We'll give you Josh Howard for him.

ManuTP9
01-26-2009, 11:10 PM
BRHornet, i understand the anger built up but remmber sons, the Hornets will rise again like last year. Believe Sons, Believe

BRHornet45
01-26-2009, 11:11 PM
Yeah, the Spurs. Kinda like they did last year, remember?

yea son last year has a lot to do with this year. sorry I forgot. in that case, you guys should win the championship again like 2 years ago right? since it happened then it should happen now right??

Rogue
01-26-2009, 11:12 PM
We'll give you Josh Howard for him.
:yield

BRHornet45
01-26-2009, 11:12 PM
BRHornet, i understand the anger built up but remmber sons, the Hornets will rise again like last year. Believe Sons, Believe

son I am not worried about them, just annoyed with West. We will be the #2 or #3 seed.

timvp
01-26-2009, 11:14 PM
Sons, if I were to have a complaint about David West this year it would be his rebounding. He averages 10% less rebounds per minute than Matt Bonner. That is laughable sons.

Ghazi
01-26-2009, 11:17 PM
yea son last year has a lot to do with this year. sorry I forgot. in that case, you guys should win the championship again like 2 years ago right? since it happened then it should happen now right??

Well there isn't much evidence that the Hornets are better than the Spurs this year, unless a home game where David West has to hit two bullshit fluky 3 PT shots for the Hornets to win is significant evidence. I don't think so, but to each his own God Bless.

Findog
01-26-2009, 11:17 PM
West is soft.

ElNono
01-26-2009, 11:18 PM

Actually, it should be easier to kick you guys out this year considering David West is playing like a bitch, right son?

BRHornet45
01-26-2009, 11:19 PM
Well there isn't much evidence that the Hornets are better than the Spurs this year, unless a home game where David West has to hit two bullshit fluky 3 PT shots for the Hornets to win is significant evidence. I don't think so, but to each his own God Bless.

son keep whining. take those two 3's away and we still would have won the game lol

ManuTP9
Sons, if I were to have a complaint about David West this year it would be his rebounding. He averages 10% less rebounds per minute than Matt Bonner. That is laughable sons.

lol

ElNono
West is soft.

I lol'ed.

BRHornet45
01-26-2009, 11:22 PM
West is soft.

he may be a selfish ball hog son, but he is far from soft. He should have knocked that hoe Dirk out last year when he had the chance. you wanna talk about soft? look at your boy Dirk .... West bitch tapped him on the chin and Dirk did nothing but look scared.

Ghazi
01-26-2009, 11:23 PM
The Hornets as a team are soft. That's why they went out and got Posey, because they thought he would add "toughness".... nope, still a soft jumpshooting team that doesn't play defense.

Paul soft, Peja soft, Chandler soft, WEst soft. Dirk has more toughness in his left nut than David West does altogether :)

Pelicans78
01-26-2009, 11:30 PM
I kinda agree BR, but the problem is Butler and Peja can't create their own shot either. DWest does ok against slower defenders like Gasol, but no one else can with the exception of CP3 or even Julian Wright when given the opportunity. The team is passing much better without West and West is a blackhole, but honestly that's what we ask him to do. Should he pass more? Yes. Will he? No. If he wasn't focused on his shooting, he would rebound better.

Pelicans78
01-26-2009, 11:31 PM
Why doesn't a 7 fter like Dirk have a post game at this time? Why is still trying to be like his role model Matt Bullard?

Findog
01-26-2009, 11:33 PM
he may be a selfish ball hog son, but he is far from soft. He should have knocked that hoe Dirk out last year when he had the chance. you wanna talk about soft? look at your boy Dirk .... West bitch tapped him on the chin and Dirk did nothing but look scared.

All Dirk did in return was torch his ass for the rest of the series. West is a fake toughie...I believe the term is fugazy. Dirk is much tougher than West, has a higher bball IQ, and is a much better player.

Findog
01-26-2009, 11:34 PM
Why doesn't a 7 fter like Dirk have a post game at this time? Why is still trying to be like his role model Matt Bullard?

He has mediocre post moves. He at least worked at it. He's better being the 7-foot shooting guard that he is.

West is soft.

Pelicans78
01-26-2009, 11:36 PM
He has mediocre post moves. He at least worked at it. He's better being the 7-foot shooting guard that he is.

West is soft.

So is Tony Romo.

Remember 42-17?

Pelicans78
01-26-2009, 11:37 PM
All Dirk did in return was torch his ass for the rest of the series. West is a fake toughie...I believe the term is fugazy. Dirk is much tougher than West, has a higher bball IQ, and is a much better player.

But our best player is much better than yours. :toast

Findog
01-26-2009, 11:38 PM
So is Tony Romo.

Remember 42-17?

:lmao

You think I give a shit about the Cowboys or Tony Romo? They suck, and I laugh my ass off when they fade every December.

That was a great post, thanks for the belly laugh.

Pelicans78
01-26-2009, 11:39 PM
We still need West alot more than Chandler. Hilton is fine as a Center. He gives us more offense than Chandler.

Rogue
01-26-2009, 11:40 PM
our worst player is much better than CP3 that is your best player, at least he is much higher than CP3.

Isn't Josh Howard higher than CP3?

Findog
01-26-2009, 11:42 PM

Bron, Kobe, Wade and Duncan are 1's, or Batman

Manu, 2006 era Josh Howard, Caron Butler, Rasheed Wallace, those are 2's, or Robin.

CP3 is a 1.5, Garnett is a 1.5, Dirk is a 1.5. I'd rather have Chris Paul over Dirk because he's 6 years younger and PG has morphed into the most important position on the court, but wake me up when Paul leads a team to the Finals.

The Mavs perimeter defense has been so bad that they've been lit up in successive postseasons by Steve Nash, Wade, Baron and now CP3. They've been so bad that they almost let Tracy McGrady out of the first round in 2005. Any guard looks like a hall of famer against us. CP3 is great, but he doesn't belong in the Bron/Kobe/Duncan/Wade class. Maybe he'll get there one day, but that day is not here yet.

Pelicans78
01-26-2009, 11:43 PM
our worst player is much better than CP3 that is your best player, at least he is much higher than CP3.

Isn't Josh Howard higher than CP3?

yes

BRHornet45
01-26-2009, 11:44 PM
but wake me up when Paul leads a team to the Finals.

son Paul is only in his 4th year right now. Give him 10 plus years like Dirk has had to lead a team to the finals and then we will talk. Oh and Paul would finish the job unlike Dirk did .....

Pelicans78
01-26-2009, 11:44 PM
If CP3 had Shaq last season, he would have gone further. I don't think D-Wade is in the class of Lebron or Kobe or Duncan.

Findog
01-26-2009, 11:45 PM
son Paul is only in his 4th year right now. Give him 10 plus years like Dirk has had to lead a team to the finals and then we will talk. Oh and Paul would finish the job unlike Dirk did .....

Dirk was just fine in the Finals. You obviously didn't watch that series. No George Shinn team will ever make a Finals.

Findog
01-26-2009, 11:46 PM
I don't think D-Wade is in the class of Lebron or Kobe or Duncan.

When he's healthy he is.

ElNono
01-26-2009, 11:47 PM
All Dirk did in return was torch his ass for the rest of the series.

I'm fairly sure West outscored Dirk the last two games on that series. Other than that, I won't argue about West's toughness...

Pelicans78
When he's healthy he is.

No he's not.

BRHornet45
Dirk was just fine in the Finals. You obviously didn't watch that series. No George Shinn team will ever make a Finals.

LOL did he finish the job??? NO! .... Dwayne Wade and Shaq did. let me guess, you guys are still blaming the refs for that beat down Miami put on the Mavs????

Bob Lanier
01-26-2009, 11:48 PM
I like that they replaced him with some guy named after a hotel chain.

BRHornet45
01-26-2009, 11:48 PM
also Findog, you sissy cuckold you .... since you find it so important to bring up the past, what about that beat down we put on your pussy team last season in the playoffs? oh and what about the last time we came to Dallas this year as well? please explain.

Bob Lanier
01-26-2009, 11:49 PM
When he scores, does the New Orleans announcer scream YOU HAVE RECEIVED HILTON HHONORS, SONS! ?

Pelicans78
01-26-2009, 11:51 PM
When he scores, does the New Orleans announcer scream YOU HAVE RECEIVED HILTON HHONORS, SONS! ?

He's too stunned to say anything.

Findog
01-26-2009, 11:52 PM
I'm fairly sure West outscored Dirk the last two games on that series. Other than that, I won't argue about West's toughness...

Dirk put up 27 and 12 against the Hornets. West put up 23 and 8 against the Mavericks.

Dirk is better, and outplayed West in that series. He was smart not to risk a suspension. West is a soft bitch. The Mavs lost that series because the Hornets as a team were much better.

Boston Pancake
01-26-2009, 11:52 PM
also Findog, you sissy cuckold you .... since you find it so important to bring up the past, what about that beat down we put on your pussy team last season in the playoffs? oh and what about the last time we came to Dallas this year as well? please explain.

Look at this little cuckold bitch tryin to talk shit again. Lookit fuckstick, we all know Dallas is a trash city with shitty sports teams, but at least they don't have God trying to lay waste to the fuckin place every couple of years. Your city is a fuckin abomination and your sports teams lick balls, you cuckold ninny.

Findog
01-26-2009, 11:53 PM
LOL did he finish the job??? NO! .... Dwayne Wade and Shaq did. let me guess, you guys are still blaming the refs for that beat down Miami put on the Mavs????

Dirk put up 29 and 15 in the elimination game. He was just as clutch as Wade was in G5. You didn't watch that series, and have no business commenting on it.

Findog
01-26-2009, 11:54 PM
No he's not.

You don't know anything about basketball. Wade is a bona fide franchise player when he's healthy, the fourth-best player in the League.

Ghazi
01-26-2009, 11:54 PM
2006 Finals were bullshit, but that's a different story. The Heat beating us by 1 point, 2 points, and 3 points in highly questionably officiated games isn't beating our ass.
:)

Findog, I'm not sure if having a PG is more important than having the aformentioned #1 option (plus a Batman) or multiple 1.5's.

I mean, the point guards last year in the Finals were Rondo and Derek frickin Fisher. They're both pretty good, but ya get my point!

ElNono
01-26-2009, 11:55 PM
Bron, Kobe, Wade and Duncan are 1's, or Batman

Manu, 2006 era Josh Howard, Caron Butler, Rasheed Wallace, those are 2's, or Robin.

CP3 is a 1.5, Garnett is a 1.5, Dirk is a 1.5.

IMO, until this season, Manu was a 1.5... I know it pains you terribly that I lump him in the same category as Dirk. But that's not Manu's fault.

Findog

Life is full of cycles. Before last year, we had beaten you what, 26 straight times? How many times did CP3 come into the AAC and get his little cuckold ass beat down? You hadn't beaten us since 1999 before last season. Do you want to talk about that?

Boston Pancake
You don't know anything about basketball. Wade is a bona fide franchise player when he's healthy, the fourth-best player in the League.

Close but not quite

1. Garnett
2. Pierce
3. LeBron
4. Jesus Shuttlesworth
5. Perkins
6. Kobe
7. Rondo
8. E-Money House
9. Wade

Ghazi
It's such a shame that those 2006 Finals ended the way they did (bullshit)... Dirk's shot in game over Shaq in game 5 would've been a historic moment if not for that sissy cuckold Bennett Salvatore's whistle.

Findog
01-26-2009, 11:56 PM
Close but not quite

1. Garnett
2. Pierce
3. LeBron
4. Jesus Shuttlesworth
5. Perkins
6. Kobe
7. E-Money House
8. Wade

I'd put Scalabrine above Wade, but that's it.

ElNono
01-26-2009, 11:59 PM
Dirk put up 27 and 12 against the Hornets. West put up 23 and 8 against the Mavericks.

Dirk is better, and outplayed West in that series. He was smart not to risk a suspension. West is a soft bitch. The Mavs lost that series because the Hornets as a team were much better.

There's no arguing that. But considering that Dirk was the only scoring in the 30's in that series, yet only averaged 4 more PPG goes to show you that he was FAR from torching West.

Pelicans78
01-27-2009, 12:00 AM
Look at this little cuckold bitch tryin to talk shit again. Lookit fuckstick, we all know Dallas is a trash city with shitty sports teams, but at least they don't have God trying to lay waste to the fuckin place every couple of years. Your city is a fuckin abomination and your sports teams lick balls, you cuckold ninny.

It was just one hurricane and alot of people lost their lives and homes including my parents in Mississippi. Fortunately they were with my brothers. Go Fuck off back to your city full of racist drunks asshole

Ghazi
01-27-2009, 12:01 AM
I'll tell you what got torched in that series, Josh Howard's stash. Fucking 29%, what a sissy cuckold bitch.

Findog
01-27-2009, 12:01 AM
2006 Finals were bullshit, but that's a different story. The Heat beating us by 1 point, 2 points, and 3 points in highly questionably officiated games isn't beating our ass.
:)

Findog, I'm not sure if having a PG is more important than having the aformentioned #1 option (plus a Batman) or multiple 1.5's.

I mean, the point guards last year in the Finals were Rondo and Derek frickin Fisher. They're both pretty good, but ya get my point!

Paul is a very special PG, and the game is evolving into something that is faster and more up-tempo. With the handchecking rules that were put in, it makes guys like Paul even harder to stop. I don't think he will be quite as good as him when all is said and done, but Paul reminds me of Isiah Thomas.

Findog
01-27-2009, 12:02 AM
There's no arguing that. But considering that Dirk was the only scoring in the 30's in that series, yet only averaged 4 more PPG goes to show you that he was FAR from torching West.

It's not like the Hornets had to worry about Kidd, Terry or Jet, they all sucked ass in that series.

ElNono
01-27-2009, 12:04 AM
I'll tell you what got torched in that series, Josh Howard's stash. Fucking 29%, what a sissy cuckold bitch.

LOL, so true. And I still remember being in the Valley in south Texas before the first game and everybody was talking about him admitting that he smoked dope in the offseason... Good times!

Pelicans78
01-27-2009, 12:04 AM
It's not like the Hornets had to worry about Kidd, Terry or Jet, they all sucked ass in that series.

But outside of West, who do we have that can score consistently?

Ghazi
01-27-2009, 12:07 AM
Peja was on fire in that series.

Findog
01-27-2009, 12:07 AM

Peja as a weakside spot-up shooter. Chandler on the high screen and roll. West in the two-man game with Paul. The bevy of 3-point shooters to spread the floor when defenses collapse on Paul.

ElNono
01-27-2009, 12:08 AM

I recall Kidd couldn't hit the side of a barn from 3 point land. He improved quite a bit in that department this year. Anyways, back to West. Yeah, he's soft. I agree with you that he's this fake tough guy. It's like an Emo. He plays the tough card, but he's all warm and fuzzy inside.

Findog
01-27-2009, 12:09 AM
I recall Kidd couldn't hit the side of a barn from 3 point land. He improved quite a bit in that department this year. Anyways, back to West. Yeah, he's soft. I agree with you that he's this fake tough guy. It's like an Emo. He plays the tough card, but he's all warm and fuzzy inside.

I'm not impressed with him. He's always been injury prone, and I think Paul makes him look better than he actually is. He's a borderline All Star talent.

dirk4mvp
01-27-2009, 12:10 AM

Why isn't Julian Wright getting more time?

Ghazi
01-27-2009, 12:11 AM
Paul to players like Chandler/West is just like what D'Antoni is to Amare/Nash's stats.

Pelicans78
01-27-2009, 12:13 AM
I'm not impressed with him. He's always been injury prone, and I think Paul makes him look better than he actually is. He's a borderline All Star talent.

He wasn't even a lottery pick. He's not supposed to be a superstar talent. I'm surprised he made it this far. He barely played his 1st two seasons. The guy works hard with whatever abilities he has.

Findog
01-27-2009, 12:13 AM

Byron Scott always pulls this shit with younger players. If they miss a rotation or clang a single brick, their ass gets buried on the bench.

dirk4mvp
01-27-2009, 12:15 AM
Byron Scott always pulls this shit with younger players. If they miss a rotation or clang a single brick, their ass gets buried on the bench.

I'd love to have that guy on the Mavs.

Findog
01-27-2009, 12:15 AM
I'd love to have that guy on the Mavs.

Why would you want a Julian Wright when we already have Devean "Championship Pedigree" George?

Pelicans78
01-27-2009, 12:16 AM

He's played more the last few games due to injuries in the frontcourt. Scott put him in the dog house due to alot of mental mistakes. He's our most athletic player, but still very young. I'm hoping he will consistently improve and be a big part of the team by the end of the season. His upside is tremendous with his ball-handling, defense, athleticism, and decent perimeter shooting.

ElNono
West at least has post moves. Paul single handedly turned Chandler from a complete bust (Chicago anyone?) into this guy that's money. I think the problem with West is that he thinks he's better than what he actually is. He actually has had nights when he's incredibly good. The game against the Lakers come to mind. But some nights when you're off you need to just let the game come to you and involve your teammates more. I don't think he figured that part of the game yet.

Ghazi
Why, he's not even good.

ElNono
01-27-2009, 12:18 AM
Why would you want a Julian Wright when we already have Devean "Championship Pedigree" George?

And he sure as hell can clang them all night long. He will actually make them when it doesn't matter anymore...

Findog
01-27-2009, 12:20 AM
And he sure as hell can clang them all night long. He will actually make them when it doesn't matter anymore...

He's the master at hitting at 3 with 30 seconds left when his team is on the losing end of a 3-possession game.

dirk4mvp
01-27-2009, 12:35 AM
He's the master at hitting at 3 with 30 seconds left when his team is on the losing end of a 3-possession game.

Nothing wrong with stat padding :king

Watching Green rot like he's been doing is irritating.

Findog
01-27-2009, 12:42 AM
Nothing wrong with stat padding :king

Watching Green rot like he's been doing is irritating.

Green doesn't play because he doesn't d up his man. Meanwhile, we gave up 134 points to Milwaukee and 74 in the first half to Boston.

Findog
01-27-2009, 12:48 AM
They've got a hole at the 2-guard and they don't play Green. I accept that he is far from a polished product, and sometimes you can yank him from a game if he misses a rotation or takes a shot out of the flow of the offense, in order to make a point. But he's not going to become the answer at 2-guard if he doesn't play.

Findog
01-27-2009, 12:48 AM
I mean, the guy has Tmac-level talent. And you're telling me he can't help this team when they struggle to score?

Ghazi
01-27-2009, 12:58 AM
I'd like to see green get more minutes but don't really care to be honest. At the end of the day, Gerald frickin Green is not the difference between mediocrity and contender status. Then again, at this point, probably nothing is for the Mavs so might as well try to maximize the basketball product and at least have a few highlight reel dunks here and there :)

Findog
01-27-2009, 12:59 AM
I'd like to see green get more minutes but don't really care to be honest. At the end of the day, Gerald frickin Green is not the difference between mediocrity and contender status. Then again, at this point, probably nothing is for the Mavs so might as well try to maximize the basketball product and at least have a few highlight reel dunks here and there :)

I'm not saying he is, but if anything, the lack of true contention means there's no excuse to avoid developing young talent. What is the point of keeping him glued to the bench?

Ghazi
01-27-2009, 01:02 AM
He's our ace in the hole for the playoffs :).

Ghazi
01-27-2009, 01:06 AM
One thought though, I don't think Green's even been dressing lately. is he injured?