PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Confirm What I Says Pargo To Olympiacos

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-27-2009, 12:21 AM
He now has 500,000 euros raise bonus from Olympiacos if they win championships. Also this confirm ESPN previous reports that Dynamo did not pay him was LIES. These idiots even contradict their own stories.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3861932

Agent confirms move to Greek club
Comment Email Print
ESPN.com news services

Former New Orleans Hornets guard Jannero Pargo finalized a move from Dynamo Moscow to Greek club Olympiacos, his agent confirmed Monday.
Pargo
Pargo

A bonus of nearly a half-million Euros awaits Pargo if he helps his newest club win three titles this season.

Olympiacos is competing in the Euroleague Final 16, the Greek League and the Greek Cup, and the club's owner, Panagiotis Angelopolous, added the so-called Greek Triple Crown bonus in an effort to outbid at least three other suitors who were trying to acquire the former NBA guard.

Pargo will be in uniform for Olympiacos for its Greek Cup final against archrival Panathinakos on Feb. 21, replacing American Josh Childress (hernia). Pargo will continue to compete for Olympiacos in Euroleague games, where as many as six foreigners can be on a team's active roster, but he will have to earn a spot over American Lynn Greer on the team's Greek League roster after Childress returns toward the end of February.

Pargo's buyout with Dynamo Moscow was completed Monday after several days of negotiations, Pargo's agent, Mark Bartlestein, said.

Pargo signed a one-year, $3.5 million deal with Dynamo Moscow and received about $2.4 million of his money, much of it up front. But the club has run into financial problems and could be on the verge of losing another former NBA player, Bostjan Nachbar.

Olympiacos was interested in signing Pargo and/or James Posey last summer before ultimately signing Childress to a three-year, $20 million deal.

"The end result is that Jannero will leave Dynamo, sign with Olympiacos," Bartelstein told ESPN.com's Mark Stein. "He's going to a team in the Euroleague final 16 and the contract is basically unchanged from his original [Dynamo] deal."

Pargo will be free to return to the NBA this summer, although Angelopolous has told confidants in Greece that his plan is to convince Pargo to "leave the NBA forever and raise his child in (the seaside town of) Glyfada," one source close to Olympiacos told ESPN Insider's Chris Sheridan. Last week, Olympiacos contacted the New York Knicks as part of their efforts to explore the possible acquisition of Stephon Marbury, but the rapidly changing events surrounding Dynamo Moscow pushed them in the direction of Pargo. Also, Olympiacos was facing a Tuesday night deadline to submit its roster for the first round of Euroleague final 16 games.

Chris Sheridan covers the NBA for ESPN Insider. Marc Stein covers the NBA for ESPN.com.

So $3.5 millions for 8 months of playing. He had played for 4 months and had already got MORE than half his pay. Now you fucking idiots that kept believing he was not paid can shut the fuck up.

MrChug
01-27-2009, 12:25 AM
All is confirm what you say be is done to is moronic and stupidic...and nobody cares...

...IC

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-27-2009, 12:31 AM
All is confirm what you say be is done to is moronic and stupidic...and nobody cares...

...IC

No once again I was proven as telling the truth. I told forum here all along this was all lies that Dynamo was not paying him and is same thing with lies Khimki was not paying Delfino. As I said over and over FIBA has rules if any club in Europe did this they would be relegate from league, sued, and player will leave team and get all money and lawyer fees paid.

But so many stupid fucking idiots in these forums keep believing this endless lie from US media about these players never gets money. If any people believe this would have any brain they would know this cannot be true or else players would not keep signing with these teams.

Of course even though I was tell truth all along I had to have so many insults and people calling me liar here. And now when I am showed as one telling truth all along person like you instead of gives apology to me just asks like worthless scum that you are.

Bob Lanier
01-27-2009, 12:32 AM
He is going to dominate.

ClingingMars
01-27-2009, 12:33 AM
according to your article, he didn't get all of his money because the club was running into financial problems.

:td

-Mars

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-27-2009, 12:35 AM
according to your article, he didn't get all of his money because the club was running into financial problems.

:td

-Mars

No you IDIOT

He was to get paid $3.5 million for 8 months. He was only in the club for 4 months and had already got $2.4 million. You are either officially retarded or they do not teach maths in school where you grew up.

anakha
01-27-2009, 12:38 AM
Can we ask for an official Kill_Bill thread stickied at the top of this page and remove this guy's ability to start threads?

kcplayboi_26
01-27-2009, 12:39 AM
He now has 500,000 euros raise bonus from Olympiacos if they win championships. Also this confirm ESPN previous reports that Dynamo did not pay him was LIES. These idiots even contradict their own stories.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3861932

Agent confirms move to Greek club
Comment Email Print
ESPN.com news services

Former New Orleans Hornets guard Jannero Pargo finalized a move from Dynamo Moscow to Greek club Olympiacos, his agent confirmed Monday.
Pargo
Pargo

A bonus of nearly a half-million Euros awaits Pargo if he helps his newest club win three titles this season.

Olympiacos is competing in the Euroleague Final 16, the Greek League and the Greek Cup, and the club's owner, Panagiotis Angelopolous, added the so-called Greek Triple Crown bonus in an effort to outbid at least three other suitors who were trying to acquire the former NBA guard.

Pargo will be in uniform for Olympiacos for its Greek Cup final against archrival Panathinakos on Feb. 21, replacing American Josh Childress (hernia). Pargo will continue to compete for Olympiacos in Euroleague games, where as many as six foreigners can be on a team's active roster, but he will have to earn a spot over American Lynn Greer on the team's Greek League roster after Childress returns toward the end of February.

Pargo's buyout with Dynamo Moscow was completed Monday after several days of negotiations, Pargo's agent, Mark Bartlestein, said.

Pargo signed a one-year, $3.5 million deal with Dynamo Moscow and received about $2.4 million of his money, much of it up front. But the club has run into financial problems and could be on the verge of losing another former NBA player, Bostjan Nachbar.

Olympiacos was interested in signing Pargo and/or James Posey last summer before ultimately signing Childress to a three-year, $20 million deal.

"The end result is that Jannero will leave Dynamo, sign with Olympiacos," Bartelstein told ESPN.com's Mark Stein. "He's going to a team in the Euroleague final 16 and the contract is basically unchanged from his original [Dynamo] deal."

Pargo will be free to return to the NBA this summer, although Angelopolous has told confidants in Greece that his plan is to convince Pargo to "leave the NBA forever and raise his child in (the seaside town of) Glyfada," one source close to Olympiacos told ESPN Insider's Chris Sheridan. Last week, Olympiacos contacted the New York Knicks as part of their efforts to explore the possible acquisition of Stephon Marbury, but the rapidly changing events surrounding Dynamo Moscow pushed them in the direction of Pargo. Also, Olympiacos was facing a Tuesday night deadline to submit its roster for the first round of Euroleague final 16 games.

Chris Sheridan covers the NBA for ESPN Insider. Marc Stein covers the NBA for ESPN.com.

So $3.5 millions for 8 months of playing. He had played for 4 months and had already got MORE than half his pay. Now you fucking idiots that kept believing he was not paid can shut the fuck up.

all i care about is that chick bouncing right there

ClingingMars
01-27-2009, 12:53 AM
No you IDIOT

He was to get paid $3.5 million for 8 months. He was only in the club for 4 months and had already got $2.4 million. You are either officially retarded or they do not teach maths in school where you grew up.

andd they're running into financial problems which is why they have to get rid of him before his contract is up. :wakeup

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-27-2009, 01:10 AM
andd they're running into financial problems which is why they have to get rid of him before his contract is up. :wakeup

If an NBA teams trades a player they no longer must pay him. If an NBA team trades a player to cut salary it is not called "financial problems". It is called "cutting salary".

And in Europe when a player is buyout by another club and his contract is sold that is European version of trade in NBA. Why the fuck would Dynamo pay him after he is no longer with them? And he already got paid more money than he should have for just being with them half the year.

Within few weeks we will probably have lies from US media "Olympiacos not paying Pargo":rolleyes

Bob Lanier
01-27-2009, 01:14 AM
Can we ask for an official Kill_Bill thread stickied at the top of this page and remove this guy's ability to start threads?
He's one of the top two things about this site.

bigdog
01-27-2009, 01:26 AM
No once again I was proven as telling the truth. I told forum here all along this was all lies that Dynamo was not paying him and is same thing with lies Khimki was not paying Delfino. As I said over and over FIBA has rules if any club in Europe did this they would be relegate from league, sued, and player will leave team and get all money and lawyer fees paid.

But so many stupid fucking idiots in these forums

you are one of the stupid idiots.

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-27-2009, 01:35 AM
He is going to dominate.

And if he fails to like Childress you will deny you ever make this statement.

BRHornet45
01-27-2009, 01:39 AM
from playing in the beautiful New Orleans Arena to playing in barn ....

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-27-2009, 01:41 AM
from playing in the beautiful New Orleans Arena to playing in barn ....

Pargo's new "barn"

http://stadia.gr/sef/sefnew11th.jpg

Obviously Greek "barns" is nicer than crap rednecks like you visits in your POS area. And I doubt you even have a toilet facility where you live base on level of your world knowledge.

Oh and before I forgets, FUCK YOU YOU IGNORANT ASSHOLE!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-27-2009, 01:44 AM
You are either officially retarded or they do not teach maths in school where you grew up.

They clearly don't teach grammar in schools where you grow up.

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-27-2009, 01:45 AM
They clearly don't teach grammar in schools where you grow up.

I had tutor in village. I did not go to British University or American technical school in Athens. And my English is very good now.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-27-2009, 01:47 AM
And my English is very good now.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

j-money24
01-27-2009, 01:49 AM
all i care about is that chick bouncing right there
Same here
:lol
Who is that chick btw?

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-27-2009, 01:50 AM
Same here
Who is that chick btw?

Her name is Christina Model

BRHornet45
01-27-2009, 01:50 AM
Pargo's new "barn"

Obviously Greek "barns" is nicer than crap rednecks like you visits in your POS area. And I doubt you even have a toilet facility where you live base on level of your world knowledge.

Oh and before I forgets, FUCK YOU YOU IGNORANT ASSHOLE!

LMAO son.... that place looks like a small college gym. I GUESS you can call it an arena though if you want.

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-27-2009, 01:51 AM
LMAO son.... that place looks like a small college gym. I GUESS you can call it an arena though if you want.

You fucking ASSHOLE I have had enough of your ignorant and ugly American crap. You have insult me in EVERY post you ever make to me and this is now many many posts and I am sick of your disgusting ignorance. You are very insulting to other countries and cultures and you are a fucking disgrace to your country. You deserve no respect because you are a scum. Burn in hell mofo.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-27-2009, 01:52 AM
You deserve no respect because you are a scum.

You deserve no respect because you have the writing skills of a 6 year old.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-27-2009, 01:54 AM
She would be a lot better looking if her boobs weren't so ridiculously disproportionate and fake looking.

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-27-2009, 01:55 AM
You deserve no respect because you have the writing skills of a 6 year old.

Not true. My English skills are excellent in this time.

Kill Bill Pana
01-27-2009, 01:58 AM
See I prove stoopid American and stupid Jew wrong Euroleague are not complete joke the only thing that joke are my grammar.

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-27-2009, 01:59 AM
See I prove stoopid American and stupid Jew wrong Euroleague are not complete joke the only thing that joke are my grammar.

:downspin::blah:rollin

Also this is not me.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-27-2009, 02:01 AM

about these players never gets money.

Of course even though I was tell truth

He was to get paid $3.5 million for 8 months.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

BRHornet45
01-27-2009, 02:24 AM
You fucking ASSHOLE I have had enough of your ignorant and ugly American crap. You have insult me in EVERY post you ever make to me and this is now many many posts and I am sick of your disgusting ignorance. You are very insulting to other countries and cultures and you are a fucking disgrace to your country. You deserve no respect because you are a scum. Burn in hell mofo.

LOL son you are a true badass!!!!

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-27-2009, 06:13 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

How is this the improper forms of English?

mountainballer
01-27-2009, 09:48 AM

Spanoulis to van Gundy: "my basketball skills are excellent in this time"

van Gundy: "as long as you play in Greece, yes."

scanry
01-27-2009, 09:57 AM

:wow:wow:wow

Seriously man, you're one delusional retard. I'm sick of your Greek ass shit and so are the others.

Bob Lanier
01-27-2009, 10:02 AM
Actually, KBP's been very good at avoiding the topic of Greek ass.

mountainballer
01-27-2009, 10:18 AM

:rollin

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-27-2009, 11:09 AM

I think that's one easily avoidable Greek topic.

koriwhat
01-27-2009, 11:53 AM
who fuckin' cares about some pussy scrub like pargo who doesn't even play in the nba? not me that's for damn sure.

and also what the fuck are you trying to prove by always claiming you're right about bs that doesn't matter to us one way or another? fuck pargo!

next up, austin croshere is going to dynamo moscow because he's a big pussy. espn confirm what i says croshere to moscow.

koriwhat
01-27-2009, 11:55 AM
ps: kbp that bitch in your avatar has some nasty ol' titties... ever seen her nude? yuck! bitch needs a bag on her face and a lift!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-27-2009, 12:17 PM
ps: kbp that bitch in your avatar has some nasty ol' titties... ever seen her nude? yuck! bitch needs a bag on her face and a lift!

I agree, her tits are just too disproportionate to her body. Her face isn't bad but she looks completely ridiculous With two oversized bean bags flopping around.

Indazone
01-27-2009, 01:32 PM

post count 5? :lol

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-27-2009, 07:00 PM
:wow:wow:wow

Seriously man, you're one delusional retard. I'm sick of your Greek ass shit and so are the others.

name of girl in picture?

DANILO DRASKOVIC
01-27-2009, 07:17 PM
http://thehoop.blogspot.com/2009/01/olympiacos-finally-announced-pargo.html

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_M7_yPVHRcao/SX96yy6h_OI/AAAAAAAAAuk/5R061Ldxv68/s1600/jannero-pargo-athens.JPG

ClingingMars
01-27-2009, 07:54 PM
KBP makes this forum hilarious.

-Mars

spursnatic
01-27-2009, 07:56 PM
Who gives a shit what you prove say to is true, your just a dumb ass greek!!! And I am just a lying American!!!....Go fuck off already dip-shit?...:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2::flag:

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-27-2009, 08:00 PM
Who gives a shit what you prove say to is true, your just a dumb ass greek!!! And I am just a lying American!!!....Go fuck off already dip-shit?...:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2::flag:

:dont

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-31-2009, 02:28 AM
He is going to dominate.

5 points
2 rebounds
2 assists

and his team Olympiacos loses the game.

This is "domination" that Pargo brings so far.

Bob Lanier
01-31-2009, 02:55 AM
I guess that shows just how bad the quality of coaching in the Euroleague is. They'll sabotage their own team just to spite a dominant African-American.

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-31-2009, 03:40 AM
I guess that shows just how bad the quality of coaching in the Euroleague is. They'll sabotage their own team just to spite a dominant African-American.

No it proves that once again you overrate American players so much. Obviously Euroleague is much better than people like you know.

And also you prove again you are a racist with this comment.

InK
01-31-2009, 10:55 AM
Pargo's new "barn"

Rofl, kbp just owned someone. Btw whats the deal with Nachbar, is he on the way out or not?

Bob Lanier
01-31-2009, 01:14 PM
No it proves that once again you overrate American players so much.
That's not it at all. I've seen American coaches do exactly the same thing to dominant European players like Carlos Delfino.

And also you prove again you are a racist with this comment.
Η Μακεδονία είναι Ελληνική!

ΝΑ ΣΤΑΜΑΤΗΣΟΥΜΕ τους πράκτορες των Σκοπίων
http://www.dailyfrappe.com/Portals/0/images/stories/news-stories/2008/Skopje%20Flag.JPG

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-31-2009, 01:49 PM
Rofl, kbp just owned someone. Btw whats the deal with Nachbar, is he on the way out or not?

He is getting all his money and everything in Dynamo. But of coruse is possible for team to buy him out of Dynamo if they offer them enough money. NBA team can only pay $500,000 but Pargo buyout cost Olympiacos €3 million so would only be Europe club can buy him out probably.

Some rumors are Panathinaikos has offered a buyout for him.

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-05-2009, 03:58 PM

"dominant African-American"

2 points
0 rebounds
0 assists
1 steal

In second Euroleague game

Indazone
02-05-2009, 06:05 PM
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/5138/68898413hc0nz8.gif

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-11-2009, 05:06 PM
Pargo have best game so far......

2-4 FG
1-1 3 PT FG
0-0 FT

7 points
2 rebounds
6 assists
0 steals
0 blocks
3 fouls
5 turnovers

So far in Euroleague "dominant African" is average 4.7 points, 1.3 rebounds, 2.7 assists, 1.0 steals, 2.7 turnovers.

So much for all people saying he will be better than Spanoulis :rollin

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-05-2009, 02:36 PM
Some NBA fans here predicted he would "dominate" "dominant African American"

http://www.talkbasket.net/news/jannero-pargo-leaves-olympiacos.html

"Olympiacos failed to win this season's Euroleague, as they took the 4th place in the Final 4 which was held in Berlin. A player from which Olympiakos board and fans expected more, was Jannero Pargo. The American guard joined the Greek team in January, as a short-term replacement to Josh Childress.

He managed to play in 4 games in the Greek League where he averaged 5 points and 2 assists. He participated in 11 Euroleague matches with 3.5 points and 1.4 assists per game. Olympiacos are allowed to have 2 non-EU players in their squad for the domestic championship, which means that Pargo's career in Greece has come to an end."

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao

So how is this great "dominant African American" who will "destroy and dominate in Greece" that is "superior to Spanoulis"

Like I say basketball level of Greece is much beyond what you fucking dumb asses know.

Borat
05-05-2009, 02:44 PM
Some NBA fans here predicted he would "dominate" "dominant African American"

http://www.talkbasket.net/news/jannero-pargo-leaves-olympiacos.html

"Olympiacos failed to win this season's Euroleague, as they took the 4th place in the Final 4 which was held in Berlin. A player from which Olympiakos board and fans expected more, was Jannero Pargo. The American guard joined the Greek team in January, as a short-term replacement to Josh Childress.

He managed to play in 4 games in the Greek League where he averaged 5 points and 2 assists. He participated in 11 Euroleague matches with 3.5 points and 1.4 assists per game. Olympiacos are allowed to have 2 non-EU players in their squad for the domestic championship, which means that Pargo's career in Greece has come to an end."

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao

So how is this great "dominant African American" who will "destroy and dominate in Greece" that is "superior to Spanoulis"

Like I say basketball level of Greece is much beyond what you fucking dumb asses know.
Stop with your lies, Jew. If you continue with bullshits, I shall crush your chram with bare hand. I have drink horses urine, I am very powerful.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 02:47 PM
Hey look..it's KBP troll...We missed you..lol

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 02:51 PM
5 points
2 rebounds
2 assists

and his team Olympiacos loses the game.

This is "domination" that Pargo brings so far.
Well going by your "Euro" stats...that's probably equivalent to a triple double in NBA terms...You say Bourousis is amazing and the Spurs savior when he averages 12 points and 7 rebounds per game...so I would think that scoring what he does in a game is freaking phenomenal...besides...it's FREAKING JANNERO PARGO...he sucked here too...Jordan owned Europe...Team Redemption owned Europe...And that's with a bunch of guys who hadn't played together NEAR as long as your Greek team...get over yourself dude...NBA Owns Greek Basketball..period...

FKBaK7RuqB8

DAF86
05-05-2009, 02:55 PM
Well going by your "Euro" stats...that's probably equivalent to a triple double in NBA terms...You say Bourousis is amazing and the Spurs savior when he averages 12 points and 7 rebounds per game...so I would think that scoring what he does in a game is freaking phenomenal...besides...it's FREAKING JANNERO PARGO...he sucked here too...Jordan owned Europe...Team Redemption owned Europe...And that's with a bunch of guys who hadn't played together NEAR as long as your Greek team...get over yourself dude...NBA Owns Greek Basketball..period...

FKBaK7RuqB8

Indazone
05-05-2009, 02:56 PM
this threads always make me laugh and now there's KBP troll. haha

TheProfessor
05-05-2009, 02:58 PM
:lol Well, I got fooled.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 03:05 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/68/211025232_bd6bff5de1.jpg
Yao: You horrible, short man.

DAF86
05-05-2009, 03:06 PM
this threads always make me laugh and now there's KBP troll. haha

Where?

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 03:10 PM
Where?

KBP troll...lol..

DAF86
05-05-2009, 03:13 PM
KBP troll...lol..

Lol, I knew there had to be a KBP troll floating around somewhere.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 03:17 PM
Lol, I knew there had to be a KBP troll floating around somewhere.
Oh yeah..he doesn't come out near enough though.

TheProfessor
05-05-2009, 03:42 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/68/211025232_bd6bff5de1.jpg
Yao: You horrible, short man.
:lol He looks like he plays in the hobbit league.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 03:59 PM
:lol He looks like he plays in the hobbit league.
LOL...yeah..just had to mess with KBP a bit...

coldsweat
05-05-2009, 04:51 PM
okay, the greek basketball team is talented, WE GET THE POINT BY NOW YOU DIPSHIT STOP POSTING

Brazil
05-05-2009, 06:18 PM
I love KBP threads, this one is a classic with all the ingredients: stupid and ignorant americans / greek teams have money and my favorite one my english very good. It's like the SD threads you already know what you gonna find but you keep on reading and feeding the trolls.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 06:26 PM
I love KBP threads, this one is a classic with all the ingredients: stupid and ignorant americans / greek teams have money and my favorite one my english very good. It's like the SD threads you already know what you gonna find but you keep on reading and feeding the trolls.
:tu...it's like all the ingredients to an awesome dinner..you got your meat, potatoes..veggies..and most importantly, dessert...he's freaking ignorantly hilarious.

lefty
05-05-2009, 06:27 PM
What the fic ?

Brazil
05-05-2009, 07:26 PM
^^ the fic ?

lefty
05-05-2009, 07:54 PM
^^ the fic ?

Welcome to KBP's world.

Check the 1st page of this thread to understand

DaDakota
05-05-2009, 08:25 PM
Where will VSpan go, that is the key.

DD

Brazil
05-05-2009, 08:43 PM
Welcome to KBP's world.

Check the 1st page of this thread to understand

:rollin as it's an old thread I forgot that part ! Fic !