PDA

View Full Version : You guys still think the Spurs would beat the Cavs in a 7 game series?

The_Game
01-27-2009, 08:14 PM
Most here said yes like it was a stupid question when I asked it a while back but the way Cavs are playing this year and the way the Spurs doing this year..do you guys seriously think the spurs would be able to beat the Cavs in a 7 game series?

I seriously can't see why people here think the spurs can without being a complete homer.

ClingingMars
01-27-2009, 08:16 PM
why yes.

also.

The_Game
This message is hidden because The_Game is on your ignore list.

-Mars

Chieflion
01-27-2009, 08:16 PM
Whatever you say, Laker fan.

anonoftheinternets
01-27-2009, 08:27 PM
mmm kobes balls i love sucking kobes balls ... RAPE MEEEEEEE KOBE RAAAAAAAPE MEEEEE.... IM NEXT

anakha
01-27-2009, 09:00 PM
Whatever you say, Laker fan.

Dammit, that was my schtick! :lol

m33p0
01-27-2009, 09:06 PM
ho hum.

baseline bum
01-27-2009, 09:19 PM
Prob, but if they didn't, they wouldn't get eliminated by 39 in the Finals.

Warlord23
01-27-2009, 09:26 PM
Most here said yes like it was a stupid question when I asked it a while back but the way Cavs are playing this year and the way the Spurs doing this year..do you guys seriously think the spurs would be able to beat the Cavs in a 7 game series?

I seriously can't see why people here think the spurs can without being a complete homer.

Isn't it uncomfortable trying to fit both Kobe and Lebron's equipment in your mouth at the same time, you Laker faggot?

Rogue
01-27-2009, 09:40 PM
Mo williams has made it IMpossible for spurs to beat them with another 4-0.

SouthTexasRancher
01-27-2009, 11:06 PM

Well Bandwagon Cavs fan, I don't see why not. After all back in 2007 your Cleveland Cavs team beat us in the regular season (Pop likes it that way) and in the Finals the World Champion Spurs mopped the floor with your Cavs team.

BTW, you really need to come out of the closet and change your profile. We here in South Texas don't much like you little northern boyz coming here pretending to be one of us....Real Men!

Oh yeah, one more thing...your Cavs team will NOT get past either the Celtics or the Magic. So I would say see ya in the Finals but, you and your little team won't be there.

HarlemHeat37
01-27-2009, 11:22 PM
we match up better with the Cavs, Celtics and Magic, as opposed to the Lakers..

IMO, the Cavs and C's are the best teams in the NBA, but we match up better with them..

hater
01-27-2009, 11:22 PM
I guess it's a fair question and I think it would be a great series. But I still put money on the Spurs.

this would be my dream finals because it means Lakers and Celtics LOSE

KaiRMD1
01-27-2009, 11:43 PM
If they met in the finals again, yes. Lebron has proven that he can't play well in a game situation or with Bowen hounding his ass. I'll wait and see how they play against each other this season though because maybe the Cavs would beat the Spurs. Not 100 percent sure though because Lebron's got that dreaded crab dribble.

Yorae
01-27-2009, 11:55 PM
Flj

ducks
01-27-2009, 11:58 PM

yep another finals sweep would shut the hell up about james for a couple of days

HarlemHeat37
01-27-2009, 11:59 PM
Magic, hell no? lol did you not watch the last game? we would beat them IMO, and it's not worth a "hell no"..

SequSpur
01-28-2009, 12:01 AM

Hell no. The Spurs couldn't beat the Charlotte Bobcats in a 5 game series.

underdawg
01-28-2009, 12:23 AM
What was the score again? And the one before that one?

H

E

L

L

NO!

do you think there is a difference between the regular season and the playoffs?

HarlemHeat37
01-28-2009, 12:28 AM
the last game was well documented..the first game was on a back to back after a tough NO game where the team got in at 3 AM, and we managed to cut the lead down to 6 mid-way through the 4th, until we ran out of gas..

Orlando is the easiest out of the 4, and the only team out of them that I believe we would win, even with how the team is currently built..