PDA

View Full Version : Come Together: Spurs Fans Address

Creation88
01-27-2009, 08:57 PM
Ladies and Gentleman,

today i got to thinking about our Spurs. and i thought about our Championships, all of which i've been able to see in my glory days of life.

the one thing i kept coming back to was "4 Championships in 9 years." holy crap, that's a lot of Championships in a sort span. some franchises haven't accumulated that many trophies in their existence.

so my pledge is just this: ENJOY IT! win or lose, enjoy our franchises golden years, right now. After it's all said and done and Tim's team is gone, we might look back on this and remember not being as grateful for it as we should have been.

with that said and more than half the season ahead (Playoffs included).

BRING ON THE 5th! :lobt2:

crc21209
01-27-2009, 09:01 PM
:toast. Exactly man. Maybe all this winning has gotten to some of our heads and we think we're supposed to win every yr but its not that easy, championships are hard to come by and the Spurs have won 4 in 10 years and some teams havent even won ONE yet. So lets enjoy these last 4-5 years of Timmy's prime guys and see if we can claim 1 or 2 more championships. Win or lose, we're always there for them, and I'm proud to call myself a Spurs fan and a Spurstalk member and be able to share comments and thoughts with you guys. :toast :flag: :lobt2:

ManuTP9
01-27-2009, 09:04 PM
http://i32.tinypic.com/rtkcvs.jpg

I agree 100% man.

tonylongoriafan
01-27-2009, 10:25 PM
sorry, i'm spoiled...my first year as a season ticket holder was the 1999 season...games every other night due to the lockout and the spurs running through the playoffs like nothing. ever since, with the exception of last season, there have been legit reasons why we haven't won...there is only one goal, and that's a championship...NOTHING ELSE MATTERS