PDA

View Full Version : Ginobili is Absolutely Terrible.

SequSpur
01-27-2009, 11:43 PM
13 Turnovers in the last 3 games. Numerous lapses on both ends. You mean to tell me Pop is wanting this from him? Is this what they are paying him to do? Push foul, dribbles the ball out of bounds at the end of the game to give the other team a chance to tie?

Am I missing something here? what does this guy do that is so impressive? I think he is highly overrated, overpaid, a has been and should move on.

Dude isn't an allstar. If he wants to shoot to be one and ballhog and make stupid plays then send him elsewhere.

Spurs need to move on. Bowen and Ginobili have the jack that could be combined for someone to tandem with Duncan.

You all probably won't agree with me because you're kin to folks like Ducks, so I really don't gaf. But I had to say it.

Ginobili blows.

Solid D
01-27-2009, 11:45 PM
He's probably a little backed up. He just needs to get some corn in his diet. :sequ

anakha
01-27-2009, 11:46 PM
You all probably won't agree with me because you're kin to folks like Ducks

Considering ducks is the foremost Manu hater on the forum, I'd suggest rephrasing that. :lol

Kori Ellis
01-27-2009, 11:46 PM
He's not scoring, but he had 9 rebounds, 4 steals and hit 11-for-12 from the line tonight when no one else could shoot FTs. No need to roast him. He's obviously in funk but he's not "terrible".

And put down the Crown & Coke and stop trying to trade Bowen - not going to happen.

ducks
01-27-2009, 11:48 PM
he made the free throws props
but without them this game he only rebounded well

ManuTP9
01-27-2009, 11:48 PM
13 Turnovers in the last 3 games. Numerous lapses on both ends. You mean to tell me Pop is wanting this from him? Is this what they are paying him to do? Push foul, dribbles the ball out of bounds at the end of the game to give the other team a chance to tie?

Am I missing something here? what does this guy do that is so impressive? I think he is highly overrated, overpaid, a has been and should move on.

Dude isn't an allstar. If he wants to shoot to be one and ballhog and make stupid plays then send him elsewhere.

Spurs need to move on. Bowen and Ginobili have the jack that could be combined for someone to tandem with Duncan.

You all probably won't agree with me because you're kin to folks like Ducks, so I really don't gaf. But I had to say it.

Ginobili blows.

:toast

ducks
01-27-2009, 11:51 PM
jazz were stupid they fouled him with 1.5 seconds left in the third quarter
it got him making his free throws in 4

pad300
01-27-2009, 11:52 PM
And put down the Crown & Coke and stop trying to trade Bowen - not going to happen.

I'm pretty sure he's on something stronger than Crown & Coke...

HarlemHeat37
01-27-2009, 11:53 PM
I don't think it's a physical issue, since his D has been solid this year..it's just the timing and rhythm with his offense..

timvp
01-27-2009, 11:54 PM
13 quality posts in the last 3 years. Numerous kernels of corn coming out of both ends. You mean to tell me Pseudofan is wanting this from him? Is this what she she bakes pies for? Comes to the table, drops the cornbread at the end of dinner and wants her to give him another?

Dude isn't funny. If he wants to demand cherry pies then send him elsewhere.

SpursTalk needs to move on. Sequ and Spork Killer have the jack that could be combined for a pheasant to tandem with ducks.

You all probably won't agree with me because you're kind to folks like Sequ, so I really don't gaf. But I had to say it.

Sequ blows.

anakha
01-27-2009, 11:55 PM
Just a little overboard. I agree though for as many rings he's helped the Spurs win(3) he's taken them away(2).

0.4 was Manu's fault? That's new.

mFFL03
01-27-2009, 11:55 PM
ginobli for barea straight up

SequSpur
01-27-2009, 11:59 PM
13 quality posts in the last 3 years. Numerous kernels of corn coming out of both ends. You mean to tell me Pseudofan is wanting this from him? Is this what she she bakes pies for? Comes to the table, drops the cornbread at the end of dinner and wants her to give him another?

SpursTalk needs to move on. Sequ and Spork Killer have the jack that could be combined for a pheasant to tandem with ducks.

You all probably won't agree with me because you're kind to folks like Sequ, so I really don't gaf. But I had to say it.

Sequ blows.

Quit playing with your stuffed Coyote and watch a fukin game for once. Wait, watch a game against an elite team. Sorry, needed to be a little clear for fans like you. Ginobili didn't do shit against the Lakers. A big game like that and his new true colors show... I'll wait for your Manu response. Who is being funny?

Ginobili is terrible.

Solid D
01-28-2009, 12:00 AM

Sequ blows.

Sequ's had 13 good takes? When? :flypig :flypig :flypig

SequSpur
01-28-2009, 12:03 AM
Sequ's had 13 good takes? When? :flypig :flypig :flypig

I will start having good takes when this forum has a good take and stops rehashing mysa.com.

And it's chocolate pie, not cherry pie.

DPG21920
01-28-2009, 12:04 AM
I will start having good takes when this forum has a good take and stops rehashing mysa.com.

You are just re-hashing McDonald. Kettle (corn)-Pot-Black

Solid D
01-28-2009, 12:16 AM

Why don't you get out of your slump and grow a beard to support the Rodeo Road Trip? If you're man enough, you can out-do Oberto.

SequSpur
01-28-2009, 12:26 AM
Why don't you get out of your slump and grow a beard to support the Rodeo Road Trip? If you're man enough, you can out-do Oberto.

For 3 got damn years we've been talking about manu sore this, manu sore this, manu is coming back to form, manu this, manu that, wah fukin manu, manu > tony, manu should be an allstar, manu is going bald, manu played well again, manu didn't show up again, where in the hell is manu? oh, did you see the manu play...

you know what...I'm tired of the Manu bullshit... blend in, show the fuk up, be a role player and quit the bullshit.

K-State Spur
01-28-2009, 12:26 AM
Too many turnovers, but I don't care what percentage he shoots from the floor, 13 points on only 5 shots is just fine.

DPG21920
01-28-2009, 12:28 AM
There is a difference between being absolutely terrible and playing absolutely terrible.

peskypesky
01-28-2009, 12:29 AM
For 3 got damn years we've been talking about manu sore this, manu sore this, manu is coming back to form, manu this, manu that, wah fukin manu, manu > tony, manu should be an allstar, manu is going bald, manu played well again, manu didn't show up again, where in the hell is manu? oh, did you see the manu play...

you know what...I'm tired of the Manu bullshit... blend in, show the fuk up, be a role player and quit the bullshit.

:wow

SequSpur
01-28-2009, 12:30 AM
There is a difference between being absolutely terrible and playing absolutely terrible.

Is there? I only know the playing Ginobili. That's what makes the difference on the scoreboard.

jag
01-28-2009, 12:32 AM
I have a feeling that ducks is creaming his pants right now while reading this thread.

DPG21920
01-28-2009, 12:32 AM
Is there? I only know the playing Ginobili. That's what makes the difference on the scoreboard.

You mean his fourth quarter ft's icing the game for the win tonight?

SequSpur
01-28-2009, 12:36 AM
You mean his fourth quarter ft's icing the game for the win tonight?

oh yeah, but the 6 turnovers prior didn't mean shit, did it? He leads the league in turnovers for the month of January. Did you know that?

DPG21920
01-28-2009, 12:43 AM
oh yeah, but the 6 turnovers prior didn't mean shit, did it? He leads the league in turnovers for the month of January. Did you know that?

Did he help the Spurs win? Did he make up for those turnovers by hitting FT's? He also had 4 steals and 5 assists, did you see that?

spurastic
01-28-2009, 12:44 AM
......Am I missing something here? what does this guy do that is so impressive? I think he is highly overrated, overpaid, a has been and should move on.

Ginobili blows.

Yes you are! Without Manu--we probabaly wouldn't have won this game ---even considering his turnovers and poor shooting night. You overreact to everything. Calm down, take deep breaths or just stop drinking.

jag
01-28-2009, 12:48 AM

The main thing you're missing here is that it's January.

His turnovers are actually down this year and his FG% is virtually the same.

If he plays like this for the remainder of the season then you've got a legitimate gripe.

SequSpur
01-28-2009, 12:48 AM
is it more important to wait for ginobili to come around or address the needs this team needs now by getting rid of ginobili?

does a healthy ginobili get the spurs past the West Finals? Is that enough? Can the spurs get to the west finals without Ginobili? I think they can without him.

ehz33satx
01-28-2009, 12:49 AM
Sequ, hopefully, you get laid off soon from whatever minimum wage job midgets hold, and you are forced to cancel your cable and internet. That way we won't have to be witnesses to your ignorance.

DPG21920
01-28-2009, 12:50 AM
Who do you think we can get for Ginobili that would be a positive net gain?

SequSpur
01-28-2009, 12:50 AM
Sequ, hopefully, you get laid off soon from whatever minimum wage job midgets hold, and you are forced to cancel your cable and internet. That way we won't have to be witnesses to your ignorance.

there is a feature called ignore, you could turn on and ignore me and then you can kiss my ass.

ehz33satx
01-28-2009, 12:51 AM
Who do you think we can get for Ginobili that would be a positive net gain?

Are you asking Sequ? Who gives a fuck what he thinks.

ehz33satx
01-28-2009, 12:52 AM
there is a feature called ignore, you could turn on and ignore me and then you can kiss my ass.

It would hurt my back to bend down low enough to kiss your ass.

SequSpur
01-28-2009, 12:57 AM
Are you asking Sequ? Who gives a fuck what he thinks.

:lmao

I don't give a shit who they get as long as it helps this team win a championship, not the second round of the playoffs... does duncan deserve anything less?

ehz33satx
01-28-2009, 01:05 AM
The Spurs could pull off a trade tomorrow and you would find a way to bitch about it. But like I said, your opinion matters for not. If you were part of an indian tribe, the old ladies and children of the tribe would get to eat before you would.

2centsworth
01-28-2009, 01:07 AM
Without Ginobilli Parker wouldn't have any championships. I care about Tony too much to see that happen, so we're stuck with Manu.

Death In June
01-28-2009, 01:10 AM
I have no idea why Ginobli has been sucking since his health returned to him, but it's a tad premature to give up on him, especially after all he's given this team. Everyone knows how good he can be when he's on top of his game and I seriously doubt the leading scorer in the olympics would just lose his skill in a few months time. I'm still holding out hope he returns before the season ends.

SequSpur
01-28-2009, 01:10 AM
Without Ginobilli Parker wouldn't have any championships. I care about Tony too much to see that happen, so we're stuck with Manu.

i agree.

Now, can you step into 2009? Obama is the President...we're in a recession... the Lakers, Celtics, Cavs and Magic are the best teams in the league now?

Matt Bonner starts for the Spurs... umm.. life has changed a little since then...

:rolleyes

2centsworth
01-28-2009, 01:11 AM
I have no idea why Ginobli has been sucking since his health returned to him, but it's a tad premature to give up on him, especially after all he's given this team. Everyone knows how good he can be when he's on top of his game and I seriously doubt the leading scorer in the olympics would just lose his skill in a few months time. I hope he returns before the season ends. I'm still holding out hope.

everyone thought I was crazy when I suggested we trade him for David Lee and Jamal Crawford.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-28-2009, 01:34 AM
I seemed like Manu played well tonight. IMO the thing they've been missing from him is the Manu that got to the FT line.

Duncan2177
01-28-2009, 01:43 AM
i agree.

Now, can you step into 2009? Obama is the President...we're in a recession... the Lakers, Celtics, Cavs and Magic are the best teams in the league now?

Matt Bonner starts for the Spurs... umm.. life has changed a little since then...

:rolleyes

What are you gonna say when Manu scores 30 points?

ElNono
01-28-2009, 02:07 AM

3 years? He was the Spurs leading scorer just last season. And we won a ring with Ginobili in the team a year before that. He's in a funk right now, there's no denying that, but claiming he's been playing at the current level for anything longer than 4 months is simply bullcrap.

DAF86
01-28-2009, 02:46 AM

He's averaging less turnovers this season than last one, he's just now in a worst than normal stretch of turning the ball over but that won't last.

He's making up for all the other years where he was highly underrated and underpaid.

He isn't an all-star he's a hall of famer.
And the ballhog thing really made me laugh. Ginobili is averaging 10 shots per game, 6 less than Parker, 5 less than Duncan, just 1 more than Mason and (I can't bealive this) just 2 more than Michael Finley. (Good thing that he has a better field goal % than these last two if not he'll be taking less shots than them.) How can you call him a ballhog? maybe if he were he'll be turning the ball over a lot less.

Ok, who would you trade him for to get a better production than his? (and please don't say Stephen Jackson)

Ginobili blows.

I'm not a blind homer I know that he's no where near to the level he's supossed to play but that doesn't mean he blows. I mean how many guys in the league will you find that can average 15 pts, 3.4 assts, 4.5 rbds, 1.3 stls in just 26 min per game?
He is 18th in the league in PER with 21.71, not a number that "blows" IMO.

johngateswhiteley
01-28-2009, 02:55 AM

Ginobili blows.

your usual shtick i see. pathetic.

Yorae
01-28-2009, 02:57 AM
At least he's not as terrible as this thread.

Man In Black
01-28-2009, 02:58 AM
Just leave the Midget alone...I'd say he is a mental midget too but you guys can read and his posts speak loud enough on their own.

Austin_Toros
01-28-2009, 03:10 AM
Just trade Ginobili for Kaman already!

Austin_Toros
01-28-2009, 03:10 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/dowgmf.jpg

DAF86
01-28-2009, 03:23 AM
Hey Sequ, what about this?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=83~272~136&teams=17~17~24&te=&cash=

Chieflion
01-28-2009, 04:02 AM
Hey Sequ, what about this?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=83~272~136&teams=17~17~24&te=&cash=

Vinsanity!!!! Well it works. We would be 2012 free agency players, screw 2010. Where is my rookie center or draft pick?

temujin
01-28-2009, 04:21 AM
Most NBA games are close games.
Most Spurs games are close games.

What matters in close games is what you do in the last 2, 3 minutes.

You don't want to play a team with Ginobili in a close game. Ever.

Basketball is very simple.

Some people just don't get it.

Manu-of-steel
01-28-2009, 05:42 AM

those who do not get it have IQ of an idiot.

temujin
01-28-2009, 06:38 AM
Ginobili's worst game ever was G4 of the 07 NBA finals.

Zero points, 0-8.

Untill the last minute, when he scored 3 (three points).
All from the line.
3 miserable points with nobody in front of him.

Spurs won it by 3.

He'll do what it takes to win an important ball game, even at age 45.

Oh, and the same for Bowen, a player that won a playoff game by scoring ZERO points, with a block on the best 7-footer around.

And as we are at it, same for Horry, a guy that won a playoff series with a foul.
One, single, crucial foul.

When you come across people like these, you just don't part with them unless they are really done.

Manufan909
01-28-2009, 06:48 AM
Ginobili's worst game ever was G4 of the 07 NBA finals.

Zero points, 0-8.

Untill the last minute, when he scored 3 (three points).
All from the line.
3 miserable points with nobody in front of him.

Spurs won it by 3.

He'll do what it takes to win an important ball game, even at age 45.

Oh, and the same for Bowen, a player that won a playoff game by scoring ZERO points, with a block on the best 7-footer around.

And as we are at it, same for Horry, a guy that won a playoff series with a foul.
One, single, crucial foul.
When you come across people like these, you just don't part with them unless they are really done.

I was with you til what I put in bold.

Brazil
01-28-2009, 07:34 AM
ST is like the economics cycles: 10 years of recession after 10 years of growth.

It's a shame Joseph Schumpeter / Kondratieff / Juglar are dead, they could have analyzed the 10 days cycle of ST: 10 days of Trade Parker / 10 days of Trade Manu, 10 days of COT vs COM / 10 days of COM vs. COT...

dbestpro
01-28-2009, 08:04 AM
Manu does need to slow down on offense and stop trying to force his passes. Pop needs Hill to run the show when Parker is not in and Hill needs to stay agressive so Manu does not feel the need to be playmaker. Hill needs to run the offense and Manu needs to feed off of Hill. This would help slow down the Manu turn over machine. Manu needs to let the dame come to him and not do a thing different of defense. I love the way he crashed the boards against Utah.

mrspurs
01-28-2009, 08:09 AM
Just a little overboard. I agree though for as many rings he's helped the Spurs win(3) he's taken them away(2).

Nicely put.

SequSpur
01-28-2009, 09:09 AM
Just leave the Midget alone...I'd say he is a mental midget too but you guys can read and his posts speak loud enough on their own.

Another posse member with nothing to offer. smb.

Shastafarian
01-28-2009, 09:19 AM

Why do you lie? He is not leading the league in turnovers for the month of january.

Kamnik
01-28-2009, 09:24 AM
Ginobili is playing kind of bad (for his standards) lately. But considering he isnt getting any younger and is giving 100% effort (this is Manu afterall) you cant blame him.

Spurs cant make a trade good enough that would better their championship chances.

So we win or loose with the current crew. We can just hope he gets in the best shape just when the playoffs start.

Believe....

Kindergarten Cop
01-28-2009, 09:46 AM

Why do you lie? He is not leading the league in turnovers for the month of january.

Exactly. Ginobili is nowhere close to leading the league in turnovers in ANY month. Ginobili has 30 turnovers in 13 games this month. Is that good? Absolutely not, but it's not nearly as bad as Stephen Jackson's 29 turnovers in only 7 games in January. Or what about LeBron's 47 turnovers in 12 games. Or Nash and Amare having 49 and 44 turnovers respectively in the same number of games as Manu during the month. The list goes on and on. If you go by the last 10 games, there are 49 players in the NBA that committed more turnovers than Manu. If you go by the last 5 games, you'll find 25 guys that committed the same number of turnovers or more.

BTW, one thing that we can be thankful for is that Manu's Steal/TO ratio is rather high and ranks among the league leaders.

stéphane
01-28-2009, 10:03 AM

Retarded.
If you're behind by 30 with 4mins left in the four, you can have all the Manus you want on your team, that's a defeat.
You've got to be close enough to compete in the first place.

George Gervin's Afro
01-28-2009, 10:06 AM
Manu has been terrible.

DAF86
01-28-2009, 10:08 AM
Retarded.
If you're behind by 30 with 4mins left in the four, you can have all the Manus you want on your team, that's a defeat.

Retarded.
Read what he wrote more carefully.

Yuixafun
01-28-2009, 10:13 AM
Absolutely Terrible? Your assessment of Manu is.

When Manu is right he is can singlehandedly win a game. How many other SG's out there can do that?

For Manu playing basketball is year round, so after a long layoff its understandable that his timing is off. He sees the plays but his body is not responding like he wants, yet.

It's going to be so sweet when he gets his feel back and is comfortable. He is playing alright basketball making up for his shaky offense with timely plays. That's really enough for now, his rhythym is still being honed, and the newcomers making big contributions to pick up the slack.

Manu with a fucked up ankle last year STILL was the huge reason for a Spurs win against the Lakers. Barring any setbacks Manu balling out of control during the playoffs is easily feasible, with a stronger cast of teamates that got their seasoning while Manu was rounding into form.

If Manu was playing PO basketball now it would be a waste plus it would retard the growth and the meshing process of Mason and Hill, since they would be relied on less.

stéphane
01-28-2009, 10:16 AM
Retarded.
Read what he wrote more carefully.

I did read carefully dude.
First, yes Manu is our best closer. Yes he's the guy I want with the ball in the last moments of a close game.
We'll be behind by 20 every game against the top teams if he doesn't show up before the last 3mins. Who cares having the best finisher in the game if you can't be close enough to compete.

See Spurs-Lakers.

DAF86
01-28-2009, 10:25 AM
First, yes Manu is our best closer. Yes he's the guy I want with the ball in the last moments of a close game.
We'll be behind by 20 every game against the top teams if he doesn't show up before the last 3mins. Who cares having the best finisher in the game if you can't be close enough to compete.

See Spurs-Lakers.

I was refering to the "Most NBA games are close games.Most Spurs games are close games." part.

That's true specially in the playoffs. The Lakers won't beat us with 4 blowouts.

50 cent
01-28-2009, 10:31 AM
His turnovers have become harder and harder to swallow.

I don't think he's terrible, but I don't have much faith that he will become the player he once was. I think he is going to be injury prone the rest of his career and press to much to make things happen causing him to be a turnover machine like we've seen of late.

Unfortunately, there is a contengent of Spurs fans that won't care if he plays like shit and the Spurs keep him until he is 52 years old. He will still be doing no wrong.

stéphane
01-28-2009, 10:35 AM
I was refering to the "Most NBA games are close games.Most Spurs games are close games." part.

That's true specially in the playoffs. The Lakers won't beat us with 4 blowouts.

Playing like we're playing right now, we can't win a 7game serie against them.
The good thing is we're only in January and Manu can take all the time he wants before showing up, I couldn't care less. But comes playoff time don't tell me these spurs can compete without Manu playing like himself for at least 25mins (same goes for Tony and even more for TIM).

urunobili
01-28-2009, 10:37 AM
last time i checked Manu is 3rd in scoring, rebounding and assists for the team... still y'all assholes want to get rid of him... unfucking real.. i used to have fun with some rants but it's getting annoying and old already.... this thread is bookmarked for future eating crow haters... :wakeup

koriwhat
01-28-2009, 10:50 AM
you're a pos sequ. plain and simple.

ps: manu "the warrior" 'nobili will retire in the black&silver! stop being a LITTLE bitch sequ. oh and that goes for the rest of the fools asking for manu to be traded in all them numerous threads! same with the fools asking for bowen to be traded! yeah lets just blow the team up because little bitches who can't even ball act like they are some hot shot gm's.

Hemotivo
01-28-2009, 10:54 AM

Sequ blows.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-28-2009, 11:09 AM
Wow, and I thought Parker got it bad from the Spurs fans sometimes but this thread is ridiculous.

Sequ should be banned for life.

koriwhat
01-28-2009, 11:18 AM
Wow, and I thought Parker got it bad from the Spurs fans sometimes but this thread is ridiculous.

he's just jealous cause even is sequ jumped he still would be 3 feet away from the rim of a 3 1/2 ft fisher-price bball hoop.

don't be jealous sequ...

DAF86
01-28-2009, 11:50 AM

I don't think he's terrible, but I don't have much faith that he will become the player he once was. I think he is going to be injury prone the rest of his career and press to much to make things happen causing him to be a turnover machine like we've seen of late.

Unfortunately, there is a contengent of Spurs fans that won't care if he plays like shit and the Spurs keep him until he is 52 years old. He will still be doing no wrong.

I have no problem with Manu beign traded for somebody that would make us better. unfortunately, there is a contengent of Spurs fans that would came up with stupid trades scenarios like: "Manu for Stephen Jackson straight up".

Man In Black
01-28-2009, 12:24 PM
Another posse member with nothing to offer. smb.

That's all you got. Look we all know that you yell as loud as you do to your "shortcomings". I get that.

But the truth of the matter is that that guy, #20 is doing all he can do to get back into rhythm and shape without a training camp and with some really new players who have to learn to be symbiotic with him.

Other than your wife, who are you symbiotic with? On this board...you're in the minority. Deal with it. And you're still small...small-minded.

NFGIII
01-28-2009, 12:31 PM
I have to admit that Manu's TOs are getting to me also -some of them are down right silly and foolish - but I don't see many in the league with the heart and soul he has. This dude is a warrior, one of the fiercest competitors ever in the league and a top 5 finisher in the NBA or at least he was prior to his ankle injury. He isn't 100% and maybe he never will be. But his 85 - 90% surpasses most players' 100%. His fourth quarter in Utah was just epic. He was the reason that the Spurs won because if he is shooting FTs like the rest of the team then we probably lose. At times how many points scored isn't indicative of the impact that a player had on the game. Steals, rebounds, hustle plays...etc. can play just as important a role as points. And considering that he scored 13 pts on 5 shots is a pretty good ratio IMHO.

I'm still going to give him his just dues and wait and see what happens in the playoffs. Many will argue that would be too late by then - ie...trade - but I don't see too many players available in respect to equal or similar value. But I'm not going to discuss trade value here since there are several threads already posted to that effect.

It's January and there is plenty of time to get it together. RRT trip about to commence and things have a tendency to start working out. Prior results aren't always indicative of future ones but this time of year has been good to the Spurs so I will remain optomistic.

:flag:

rayray2k8
01-28-2009, 12:45 PM
Here you go dumbassess!
Manu has always played that style!
Goddamn noob spurs fans.
His whole career he's been turnover prone!
Ss why is this a surprise to you guys? I bet the geniuses that start up
these threads haven't even been spurs fans for more than 3-4 years.. :rolleyes
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3380/career;_ylt=Ao8iGI2RZZq_HJtsnsq5zV1pPKB4

temujin
01-28-2009, 12:58 PM
Retarded.

yeap.

Toi, par example.

temujin
01-28-2009, 01:07 PM

See Spurs-Lakers.

Lakers at Spurs was pretty close and Ginobili had a good game. Guess who the whole Lakers defense was chasing in that last play?
Spurs at Lakers was not close. 18 bricks -out of 23 shots- from 3 might have something to do with it.

There are other obvious reasons why most playoffs games are close.

NFGIII
01-28-2009, 01:10 PM
Here you go dumbassess!
Manu has always played that style!
Goddamn noob spurs fans.
His whole career he's been turnover prone!
Ss why is this a surprise to you guys? I bet the geniuses that start up
these threads haven't even been spurs fans for more than 3-4 years.. :rolleyes
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3380/career;_ylt=Ao8iGI2RZZq_HJtsnsq5zV1pPKB4

STFU with the logic! That has no place in this discussion. Only bitching and whining. Those fans just wanna moan & groan. That's how they get off.

kace
01-28-2009, 01:14 PM

manu is unfairly bashed by overreacting fans because of his recent poor play. you always see that with some players (manu, bonner, finley...). some others are always out of this bs (tim, hill, mason) for whatever reason.

Tony is at an different level of bashing, since the better he play, the more he's bashed, by some "fans" who just can't stand him doing well. that's true hate, man.

don't worry, you will see tons of praising threads about manu as soons as he'll play well. you'll never see those about tony though.

rayray2k8
01-28-2009, 01:18 PM
STFU with the logic! That has no place in this discussion. Only bitching and whining. Those fans just wanna moan & groan. That's how they get off.

:lol

superbigtime
01-28-2009, 01:33 PM
I wish Manu would just understand that he is a target for both defenders and refs because of his bizarre style. Refs are quick to call travels on him, and he won't get a charge call hardly at all nowadays. If he would quit waiting until the absolute last possible moment to make a shot or pass he would have fewer turnovers. He fakes himself out half the time. He's a spazz and looks like he needs seizure medication.

I'd like to point out that Tony parker has a higher 3 point percentage than Manu, whose percentage is at the level when he was a rookie, around .350. Ouch. Manu, get your fucking head on straight.

ElNono
01-28-2009, 02:02 PM

He's averaging LESS turnovers than he had last year. Maybe since he was putting up 20+ a night you didn't give a crap back then?

And you base he's going to be injury prone the rest of his career because? He has not missed a game since coming back from surgery.

And there always will be the contingent of Spurs fans suggesting idiotic trades at inopportune times. I still remember people asking to trade Duncan when he had planar fasciitis... how he would never recover, blah blah blah...

lefty
01-28-2009, 02:07 PM
Sequ WTF ???

de Soto
01-28-2009, 02:26 PM
Both Manu and Tony are on/off type of guys. No consistency whatsoever like Tim.

SequSpur
01-28-2009, 04:20 PM
who are you symbiotic with? On this board....

and you? Dusty isn't here, so smb.

mookie2001
01-28-2009, 07:45 PM
did yall see the spurs notebook in the express today
headline
Ginobili trying to find consistency-

how long do we have to hear this shit

i had a nightmare in 2011 he sucks even worse and is still trying to "regain his form"
how long does this POS get?

listen to this dude sequspur he knows what hes talking about

mookie2001
01-28-2009, 07:47 PM
or Manu playing basketball is year round, so after a long layoff its understandable that his timing is off. He sees the plays but his body is not responding like he wants, yet.

It's going to be so sweet when he gets his feel back and is comfortable. He is playing alright basketball making up for his shaky offense with timely plays. That's really enough for now, his rhythym is still being honed, and the newcomers making big contributions to pick up the slack.

Manu with a fucked up ankle last year STILL was the huge reason for a Spurs win against the Lakers. Barring any setbacks Manu balling out of control during the playoffs is easily feasible, with a stronger cast of teamates that got their seasoning while Manu was rounding into form.

If Manu was playing PO basketball now it would be a waste plus it would retard the growth and the meshing process of Mason and Hill, since they would be relied on less.sickening

mookie2001
01-28-2009, 07:49 PM

:toast/yall have been BDusted i saiddd!

SequSpur
01-28-2009, 07:49 PM
did yall see the spurs notebook in the express today
headline
Ginobili trying to find consistency-

how long do we have to hear this shit

i had a nightmare in 2011 he sucks even worse and is still trying to "regain his form"
how long does this POS get?

listen to this dude sequspur he knows what hes talking about

exactly...

You see Man in Black or Tango, whatever, smb, there is some symbiotic shit up in here...

fo.

Manu-of-steel
01-28-2009, 10:53 PM
exactly...

You see Man in Black or Tango, whatever, smb, there is some symbiotic shit up in here...

fo.

if it were timvp or kori ellis who agreed with you, then, that's the time i would say i'm blind in not supporting your stance. they are the most respected persons in ST. i'm not saying that anything they say, i would agree. what i'm saying is that they are my measuring stick. they write after analyzing a certain situation.. you sequspur? you are my source of laughter. your posts make my day. lol

SequSpur
01-29-2009, 12:10 AM
if it were timvp or kori ellis who agreed with you, then, that's the time i would say i'm blind in not supporting your stance. they are the most respected persons in ST. i'm not saying that anything they say, i would agree. what i'm saying is that they are my measuring stick. they write after analyzing a certain situation.. you sequspur? you are my source of laughter. your posts make my day. lol

timvp wanted to keep Malik Rose and Avery Johnson.

yeah.. uh huh.. :tu

ducks
01-29-2009, 12:19 AM
Both Manu and Tony are on/off type of guys. No consistency whatsoever like Tim.

last year tp was most consistent spur

stéphane
01-29-2009, 07:27 AM
Lakers at Spurs was pretty close and Ginobili had a good game. Guess who the whole Lakers defense was chasing in that last play?
Spurs at Lakers was not close. 18 bricks -out of 23 shots- from 3 might have something to do with it.

There are other obvious reasons why most playoffs games are close.

Guess why we're taking 23 treys.

Edit : And in the first place where did I say that Manu had a terrible against the Lakers. That's two different subjects. First that we need an healthy big three to compete in the playoffs and second that Manu has to be consistent comes PO time. If you can't listen to what I'm saying and just merge the two things, there's no point arguing.

stéphane
01-29-2009, 07:37 AM
Toi, par example.

And avoid writing in french :rolleyes

Manu-of-steel
01-29-2009, 08:43 AM
timvp wanted to keep Malik Rose and Avery Johnson.

yeah.. uh huh.. :tu

there was a reason why malik and avery were wanted. malik was a one of the role players who contributed to our cause. and avery, although personally i don't like him, he was a coach who steered the mavs to their only trip to the finals. yes, there were good reasons. and you? what's your reason for wanting a player like manu out? turnovers?it has been pointed out that this year-he has the lowest turnover rate in his career. points/game? yes it's down but he is still recovering from his injury. but he has shown flashes of brilliance, and even fans of other teams would not want to go off against a team with manu in the end-game. you are jumping into conclusion that manu is in a downhill of his career. why not wait till april or may before airing your myopic conclusion.

Dr. Gonzo
01-29-2009, 10:01 AM
www.starliterecovery.com

Indazone
01-29-2009, 10:07 AM
T-Jack for Ginobili! There problem solved.

Agloco
01-29-2009, 10:24 AM

Ginobili blows.

Agloco
01-29-2009, 10:51 AM

Typical Sequ thread.

He went off with a vengeance this time around.

roycrikside
01-29-2009, 03:32 PM
last year tp was most consistent spur

Yes. He was consistently the team's third best player. Manu basically carried the team on his back the middle 40 games of the season. I guess you don't remember that.

He also led the team in scoring and assists against the Hornets in the playoffs, but you don't remember that either.

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-29-2009, 04:52 PM
sequspur.

Check.

ClingingMars
01-29-2009, 05:22 PM
sequspur.

Check.

isn't this a given?

SequSpur
01-29-2009, 08:36 PM
Yes. He was consistently the team's third best player. Manu basically carried the team on his back the middle 40 games of the season. I guess you don't remember that.

Does solid D have last year's newspaper to back this shit up?

mookie2001
11-14-2009, 11:50 AM
i was yelling in mah house when he had 3 turnovers on the same play against the mavs, at a time when he hadnt scored for like 9 min

not a bad season so far though

so far

urunobili
03-10-2010, 09:46 PM
bumping jack flash! :toast

smeagol
03-10-2010, 10:30 PM
If rascal's desires would've been satisfied by trading Manu, the Spurs are lottery bound. No question about it.