PDA

View Full Version : Bobcats 117, Lakers 110

BobcatsDynasty
01-28-2009, 01:35 AM
No surprises here. Bobcats just beat a team they're supposed to beat.

I guess this proves again that any team can make some shots. When the Lakers shoot some shots and make them, they win. When they play like the fluke team they really are, they lose.

I'm pretty sure we sweep them in the Finals.

TheMACHINE
01-28-2009, 01:38 AM
i rather see the celtics and Magic then you guys!

Allanon
Bobcats pwn the Lakers, no question about it.

angelbelow
i lol'd

BobcatsDynasty
01-28-2009, 01:39 AM
i rather see the celtics and Magic then you guys!

Both of those teams are flukes. Dwight Howard just makes a bunch of fluke dunks, I have no worries about Orlando.

IronMexican
01-28-2009, 01:40 AM
Why does this deserve it's own thread? Charlotte went out there and did what everyone expected. Won.

turiaf for president
01-28-2009, 01:43 AM
:bang:bang:bang

lil_penny
01-28-2009, 01:44 AM
I'm confident the bobcats will not lose a game the rest of the season.. without a doubt this team is the greatest ever assembled.

phyzik
01-28-2009, 01:50 AM
The Bobcats showed the heart that the Spurs lacked.... :depressed

Oh well, just goes to show that these mid-season regular games do not really matter. Do any Lakers fans feel that they are done because of this loss? No.... and they shouldnt... Same for the Spurs when they lost the other day. Dont get me wrong, Im not saying the Lakers are the Bobcats to the Spurs as the Bobcats are to the Lakers..... Just saying its a relatively meaningless game in regards to the entire season.

Shit happens.... teams play like shit now and again....

Killakobe81
01-28-2009, 01:50 AM
good win they own the Lakers just like the Bucks own spurs it happens ....

Banzai
01-28-2009, 01:57 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/dog_eyes.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3482)

SenorSpur
01-28-2009, 01:58 AM
Congrats to the Bobtails. They've really played well of late. With the additions of Diaw and Bell.

Kindergarten Cop
01-28-2009, 02:01 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/dog_eyes.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3482)

I have no idea why you posted that, but it scares the hell out of me. :wow

Banzai
01-28-2009, 02:03 AM
I have no idea why you posted that, but it scares the hell out of me. :wow

thats me after tonights game!:rollin good win in Utah btw.:toast

Xylus
01-28-2009, 02:03 AM
I feel good for Diaw and Bell, two of my favorite players to watch.

Speaking of lesser teams that own our superior teams, those fucking Timberwolves...

Banzai
01-28-2009, 02:04 AM

Speaking of lesser teams that own our superior teams, those fucking Timberwolves...
Suppose each team has kryptonite teams.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-28-2009, 02:06 AM

The T-Bags have played like a superior team recently I don't hold that loss against the Suns.

Findog
01-28-2009, 02:07 AM
the fuck? the bobcats beat the lakers but we can't?

01-28-2009, 02:12 AM
there's a bobcats troll on spurstalk??

Ghazi
01-28-2009, 02:18 AM
I still get a feel from this fakeshow squad that it's too finesse and not tough defensively, compared to the likes of the Celtics and Cavs. Their perimeter rotations (Fakers) are very poor, Bynum is a great interior defender though.

DANILO DRASKOVIC
01-28-2009, 02:20 AM
you let Shannon Brown get 14 on you? Shannon Brown?!?

DANILO DRASKOVIC
01-28-2009, 02:23 AM
Felton played 53 mintues
I guess Wednesday nights game against Portland wont go very well for the cats

DANILO DRASKOVIC
01-28-2009, 02:26 AM
Ariza(0), Farmar(2), Odom(7), and Gasol(10) really didnt show up and combined for 19 points

Ghazi
01-28-2009, 02:34 AM
I think Ariza was out.

Biggems
01-28-2009, 10:01 AM
The Bobcats showed the heart that the Spurs lacked.... :depressed

Oh well, just goes to show that these mid-season regular games do not really matter. Do any Lakers fans feel that they are done because of this loss? No.... and they shouldnt... Same for the Spurs when they lost the other day. Dont get me wrong, Im not saying the Lakers are the Bobcats to the Spurs as the Bobcats are to the Lakers..... Just saying its a relatively meaningless game in regards to the entire season.

Shit happens.... teams play like shit now and again....

Really, they showed heart? You mean like going 1-7 at the FT line late in the 4th quarter and almost choking the game away. The only reason they won this game was because Kobe fouled out on a very weak foul call.

The Spurs showed plenty of heart. What the Spurs didn't show, was good shooting. If you can, go back and watch Sunday's game and see how many wide open 3s Bonner, Mason, Finley, and Manu missed. Almost all of their 3s were wide open, but they just wouldnt fall. Against Utah, those shots fell and they won.

In the 4th quarter the Spurs bench produced a ton of turnovers and got several rebounds. The Lakers reserves were very careless with the ball and with their shots. Unfortunately, once we got the ball, we were not able to take advantage on the offensive end. There was a stretch where we forced a turnover on like 4 straight possessions, but only came away with 2 pts.

IMO, our defense was there on Sunday. Unfortunately, our offense took the day off and that is why we got toasted.

So please dont confuse not being able to get a shot to fall with a lack of heart. If they Spurs had a lack of heart, they would have merely stopped shooting out of fear of missing.

IronMexican
01-28-2009, 10:49 AM
Ariza(0), Farmar(2), Odom(7), and Gasol(10) really didnt show up and combined for 19 points

Ariza had a concussion. I am not surprised the rest casper'd out, edpecially Odom.

MarHill
01-28-2009, 11:57 AM
Really, they showed heart? You mean like going 1-7 at the FT line late in the 4th quarter and almost choking the game away. The only reason they won this game was because Kobe fouled out on a very weak foul call.

The Spurs showed plenty of heart. What the Spurs didn't show, was good shooting. If you can, go back and watch Sunday's game and see how many wide open 3s Bonner, Mason, Finley, and Manu missed. Almost all of their 3s were wide open, but they just wouldnt fall. Against Utah, those shots fell and they won.

In the 4th quarter the Spurs bench produced a ton of turnovers and got several rebounds. The Lakers reserves were very careless with the ball and with their shots. Unfortunately, once we got the ball, we were not able to take advantage on the offensive end. There was a stretch where we forced a turnover on like 4 straight possessions, but only came away with 2 pts.

IMO, our defense was there on Sunday. Unfortunately, our offense took the day off and that is why we got toasted.

So please dont confuse not being able to get a shot to fall with a lack of heart. If they Spurs had a lack of heart, they would have merely stopped shooting out of fear of missing.

:toast

Banzai
01-28-2009, 12:09 PM
:toast

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/31/hahawaitwhat-cd4.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3025)

SpursFanFirst
01-28-2009, 01:04 PM
No surprises here. Bobcats just beat a team they're supposed to beat.

I guess this proves again that any team can make some shots. When the Lakers shoot some shots and make them, they win. When they play like the fluke team they really are, they lose.

I'm pretty sure we sweep them in the Finals.

Oh, BD...It's been too long! :lol

angelbelow
01-28-2009, 09:09 PM
they should have brought jordan in for those fts. he would have put the game away.