PDA

View Full Version : How come Gary Payton speaks for AI Jefferson?

Rapper
01-28-2009, 05:42 AM
Why GP insists that AI is better than Duncan?

Chieflion
01-28-2009, 07:23 AM
Gary Payton has always been that kind of contradicting idiot.

Payton: Rajon Rondo rode the big three's pine to a championship.
Payton: I failed to win in 2004 with Shaq, Kobe and Malone, I finally stole one in 2006 when Wade carried the whole team to a championship, me and suck ass Walker actually won something.

Payton: Al Jefferson should start in the All Star Game.
Payton: Amare Stoudemire is a good player.

m33p0
01-28-2009, 07:50 AM
it's not about Jefferson... it's about Duncan. he'll sing any other forward's name if it means dissing Duncan.

why? coz Tim didn't invite him to join the Spurs, that's why.

mrspurs
01-28-2009, 08:22 AM
Al is playing better then Timmy. Right now anyways. Timmy can be stopped. Al cant. Not by anybody. And that dont mean I like the Glove either or agree. But if you look at Al hes a beast. Timmy used to be like Al.

Rogue
01-28-2009, 09:45 AM
can't you be serious for fucking 5 minutes, Raper?

I still can't find another guy who has taken payton's fucking words seriously, but you Raper. I would rather to pay more attention to the words that come from Barkley's fucking mouth that has tasted the bottom of a donkey. Payton was a great player and is gueranteed to be a Hall of Famer, but being a good player doesn't mean he is gonna become a good manager or commentator after retiring.

Al Jefferson is even more brilliant than KG in stats, but why the F did the celtics trade 6 other players together with him for KG?

SenorSpur
01-28-2009, 09:48 AM
Payton is a blowhard. Talks to hear himself talk. It's hard to believe that someone who played the game can be such a hater. He should stick to being a pool-room hustler and retired NBA great.

mathbzh
01-28-2009, 09:53 AM
He hate the Spurs since a young french rookie exposed him.

SpurSupremacist
01-28-2009, 10:38 AM
There are 2 sides to a basketball game. Once Jefferson starts playing on both sides, then we'll talk about this. Until then, it isn't even worth discussing.

mrspurs
01-28-2009, 10:46 AM
Payton is a blowhard. Talks to hear himself talk. It's hard to believe that someone who played the game can be such a hater. He should stick to being a pool-room hustler and retired NBA great.

:lol

Yorae
01-28-2009, 08:53 PM
He's gay.....

mrpach
01-28-2009, 10:18 PM
Al is playing better then Timmy. Right now anyways. Timmy can be stopped. Al cant. Not by anybody. And that dont mean I like the Glove either or agree. But if you look at Al hes a beast. Timmy used to be like Al.

Since when all Timmy does comes down to offense? The real stupid thing Payton said was that the Spurs would have won with Jefferson instead of Timmy.