PDA

View Full Version : Is Jessica Alba Smart?

1Parker1
01-28-2009, 02:16 PM
Jessica Alba is disappointed in all of us for paying attention to her during what she blogs is "perhaps the most salient time in our country's history." (Don't worry, Jess, we're more disappointed in ourselves than you'll ever know.)

She's speaking, of course about the "a-hole" episode, when Jessica called out Bill O'Reilly and then harassed a reporter who didn't want to answer her questions—taunting him with "Be neutral about it, be Sweden!" This, of course, gave TMZ a chance to call her a ditz for not saying Switzerland.

But Jess isn't going to sit around and let people call her stupid, especially when Wikipedia and MySpace exist to clear her name. This is her defense of giving Sweden the neutral shout-out:

"Last week, Mr. Bill O'Reilly and some really classy sites (i.e.TMZ) insinuated I was dumb by claiming Sweden was a neutral country. I appreciate the fact that he is a news anchor and that gossip sites are inundated with intelligent reporting, but seriously people...it's so sad to me that you think the only neutral country during WWII was Switzerland. Check out: [Wikipedia link] if you want to see what I was referring to. I appreciate the name calling and the accurate reporting. Keep it up!!"

PM5K
01-28-2009, 02:34 PM
Reading Wikipedia doesn't make you smart, and using a website that's user editable isn't the best reference to use, but she's still hot...

jman3000
01-28-2009, 02:39 PM
Who gives a shit? O'Reilly is an asshole. He'd admit that.

She's hot and has nice post-prego boobies. She could be dumb as a rock for all I care.

1Parker1
01-28-2009, 02:48 PM
I wonder what people would say if it was Jessica Simpson (Post-weight gain and all) saying this....:lol

G.Q.
01-28-2009, 03:02 PM
Jessica Alba is one fine MILF.

tlongII
01-28-2009, 03:09 PM
She does have a point.

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-28-2009, 03:19 PM
Who gives a shit? O'Reilly is an asshole. He'd admit that.

She's hot and has nice post-prego boobies. She could be dumb as a rock for all I care.

I'm with J-man on this one. What happened to the days when it was simply good enough for our celebrities to be pretty enough to induce lust? Now they have to be rocket scientists as well or get lynched in the media. This is the sort of thing that gives young women everywhere self esteem issues! Knowing that no matter how hot you may it's just not good enough. For shame...

CubanMustGo
01-28-2009, 03:26 PM
LOL the "Alba mentioning Sweden" story is already in the Sweden wiki page.

Shastafarian
01-28-2009, 03:31 PM
She does have a point.

:lol You think she really meant Sweden? You think she even knows where Sweden is? I bet she....ah hell who cares?

http://www.lucire.com/2008/1203ll1.jpg

ComfortablyNumb
01-28-2009, 03:38 PM
Intelligent women are sexy.

1Parker1
01-28-2009, 04:01 PM
LOL the "Alba mentioning Sweden" story is already in the Sweden wiki page.

:lmao No way!

JoeChalupa
01-28-2009, 04:21 PM
I think she is.

S_A_Longhorn
01-28-2009, 04:30 PM
She was correct, but her perception is of a ditz.
Point Alba.