PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts On Our Beloved Mavs Tonight

Rogue
01-28-2009, 08:01 PM
It's my 600th post here and I hope to fasten some special meaning to it, there is nothing more meaningful than our beloved mavs I think.

Even though our beloved mavs are facing some problems now, we mavs fans will always stand on mavs behalf and do whatever we can on spurstalk.com to recruit more mavs fans. Mavs team and we mavs fans are not enemies but friends, spurs team shouldn't have been that powerful but for strong rivals like mavs. We mavs and spurs, or even along with rockets, all take the resposibility to defend the glory of Texas, a glory that no team can take 3 wins on the trip to Texas.

Celtics+Cavs+lakers < Spurs+Mavs+Rockets

Ghazi
01-28-2009, 08:20 PM
:toast

:lobt2:

sook
01-28-2009, 08:36 PM
i never got the houston - dallas hate.

I was really rooting for dallas in the finals and always root for the spurs b.c the rockets have been grounded for a decade

dirk4mvp
01-28-2009, 08:46 PM

I was really rooting for dallas in the finals and always root for the spurs b.c the rockets have been grounded for a decade

It's natural for fans of different teams to hate each other, especially on this board.

DPG21920
01-28-2009, 09:04 PM
I wish the Mavs were better. It was a lot of fun when the Spurs/Mavs would go at it with a lot on the line. There is still half a season and both teams could make trades and/or pick up their play.

BUMP
01-28-2009, 09:17 PM
I wish the Mavs were better. It was a lot of fun when the Spurs/Mavs would go at it with a lot on the line. There is still half a season and both teams could make trades and/or pick up their play.

Pelicans78
01-28-2009, 09:44 PM
Go warriors! Just kidding. The Warriors have 2 games on ESPN this week.

dallaskd
01-28-2009, 10:04 PM
It's my 600th post here and I hope to fasten some special meaning to it, there is nothing more meaningful than our beloved mavs I think.

Even though our beloved mavs are facing some problems now, we mavs fans will always stand on mavs behalf and do whatever we can on spurstalk.com to recruit more mavs fans. Mavs team and we mavs fans are not enemies but friends, spurs team shouldn't have been that powerful but for strong rivals like mavs. We mavs and spurs, or even along with rockets, all take the resposibility to defend the glory of Texas, a glory that no team can take 3 wins on the trip to Texas.

Celtics+Cavs+lakers < Spurs+Mavs+Rockets

Never heard of you.

Findog
01-28-2009, 10:56 PM

I was rooting for the Rockets against Orlando. I had to root for NY on account of they had Harper and Blackman, otherwise I would've rooted for Houston.

Findog
01-28-2009, 11:04 PM
I have a thought on our beloved Mavs...our defense sucks, and Dampier plays like 23 minutes a game. He has a double double tonight. He's overpaid and underperformed most of his tenure here, but he's playing well this year, our defense improves dramatically when you put him alongside Dirk, so why not play him more?

Rogue
01-29-2009, 12:34 AM
I expect mavs to bring two wins from florida.