PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Appreciation Thread

BUMP
01-29-2009, 01:41 PM
this thread is dedicated only to the SUPPORTERS of my new favorite Mav fan Rogue and his beautiful sig.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-29-2009, 01:46 PM
Is there gonna a goofy thread every night now that says: "Thoughts on our beloved Rogue tonight"?

DisAsTerBot
01-29-2009, 02:09 PM
are we talking about the guy that either A.)smokes meth before he posts or B.) has no grasp of the english language? that guy? :shootme

sonic21
01-29-2009, 02:10 PM
gay

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-29-2009, 02:14 PM
gay

IronMexican
01-29-2009, 02:40 PM
That guy is weird. But it is funny how much he hates the Rox.

Ghazi
01-29-2009, 02:52 PM
:toast

BUMP
01-29-2009, 06:19 PM
yeah i realize this thread is extremely gay, but ive never lol'd at so many posts from one person before, and his sig is so weird its even funnier

Brickhouse
01-29-2009, 06:53 PM
wasn't he a Spurs fan at first.

dirk4mvp
01-29-2009, 07:49 PM
He's pretty entertaining. I'd rather read his posts than de Soto's.

Rogue
01-29-2009, 09:18 PM
"When I was a kid, my mother told me that if you could not be a good loser, then there's no way you could be a good winner." --- Halle Berry

"I've never thought I would be here, I and hope I won't be here again... ... but thank you. This moment is so much bigger than me, This moment is for BUMP, SFF, ManuTP9... It's for the men that stand beside me, kori, timvp, dirk4mvp, Ghazi... and it's for every nameless, faceless mavs fan and spurs fan that now has a chance, because the door tonight has been opened." --- Halle Berry

Thank you for starting this remarkable thread, BUMP, I really appreciate it.

Reck
01-29-2009, 09:36 PM
"When I was a kid, my mother told me that if you could not be a good loser, then there's no way you could be a good winner." --- Halle Berry

"I've never thought I would be here, I and hope I won't be here again... ... but thank you. This moment is so much bigger than me, This moment is for BUMP, SFF, ManuTP9... It's for the men that stand beside me, kori, timvp, dirk4mvp, Ghazi... and it's for every nameless, faceless mavs fan and spurs fan that now has a chance, because the door tonight has been opened." --- Halle Berry

...and that is why Rogue is deserving of a thread. :lol

Wierd guy but funny.

dirk4mvp
01-29-2009, 09:57 PM

:lol

Double-Up
01-29-2009, 10:25 PM

What's remarkable is I don't know who's english language skills are worst, you or Kill Bill Pana...or maybe it's just a lack of intelligence on your part that makes it seem worst than it is.

Many PackYao
01-29-2009, 11:04 PM
He's Ducks v2.0:lol

dirk4mvp
01-29-2009, 11:06 PM
He's Ducks v2.0:lol

The structure of his sentences isn't all the way there, but his posts make sense if you read them and he uses some words that ducks hasn't heard of before.

dirk4mvp
01-29-2009, 11:14 PM
Bynum is the bluedog of LA now, suspending him would cause a series of reactions that the league's operators don't want to see. LA is the largest market in the west (next NY to be the 2nd largest market in the league) so the lakers fans contribute more dollars to the league, I mean there wouldn't be two NBA teams living there if LA is not big enough to hold both of them. Kobe is a great player but he has never drawn any love from LA's fans due to his rape, lakers fans root for the lakers but seldom for him even in the game that he scored 81. Lakers fans have cultivated their consistant love for a dominant center since O'Neal swam there, but they have little appetite for a selfish Kobe, that's why they lakers fans were as happy as being kissed by the God when the lakers managed to steal Pau Gasol from memphis. The memphis should have traded Pau Gasol but not to LA, they should have trade him to houston to upgrade their PF which had long been their flaw. the league does want the LA to be a title contender instead of a firstround-falling team like rockets, so they have been trying their best to nutrite the lakers. So there's no wonder the lakers can re-erect their dynasty that soon. they should have started to rebuild their team after their big four fail in the finals to pistons, actually they did but the rebuilding process is so short that we haven't noticed.

That also shows how bad the knicks suck, bad they have shown us some sign that they are gonna bounce back with D'antoni.

Many PackYao
01-29-2009, 11:30 PM
The structure of his sentences isn't all the way there, but his posts make sense if you read them and he uses some words that ducks hasn't heard of before.
Yeah, that's why he's version 2.0.The new and improved Ducks!

Medvedenko
01-30-2009, 01:44 AM
I'm becoming a fan....

Who ya got in a posting duel:
Rogue VS Spursdynasty.....

Oh, I got mad love for Ducks.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-30-2009, 03:10 AM
He's pretty entertaining. I'd rather read his posts than de Soto's.

I think you'd rather read my posts than de Soto's.

ginobili's bald spot
01-30-2009, 04:03 AM
What's remarkable is I don't know who's english language skills are worst, you or Kill Bill Pana...or maybe it's just a lack of intelligence on your part that makes it seem worst than it is.

:lmao I love this site.

timvp
01-30-2009, 04:06 AM
It's one thing to say while it's another thing to do. Obama expects everything to go well as he plans, and I really hope he can do exactly what he has promised. However, we shouldn't have been buried in such problems had we got that amount of money, the problem we are facing is just caused by our lack of money. Man, we used to be the most wealthy nation in the world and had stored tons of gold in the cellar underground Manhattan, the gold is still there and well guarded but our cash is just short from need. We have spent so much money on those fucking wars against Afghanistan and Iraq' former goverments but we have gotten nothing valuable in return but endless chaos and troubles. It was reasonable to dash Afghanistan in order to deminish the masion of Taliban and Al Quada, but why the F did we fight Iraq's former government? Who the F induced our senate and congress to permit launching the war? I'm not blaming former president bush but I think there should still be someone or some groupe to take resposibility for our depression. The war demolished a fucking dictatorship government and set the Iraqis free sequently, we heavily damaged the terrorism while harming ourselves even harder. I mean it doesn't cost so much money to fight the terrorists only, Uncle Sam has spent much more money in Iraq since the War offcially ended than he had spent during the entire war period. Our troops are great enough to deserve the money we have spent for them but they are just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Bush shouldn't have expanded the anti-terrorism war to Iraq and buried our troops deeply into ashes and ruins. Never to mention the lives of soldiers who had contributed their last drop of blood for our great nation.

Obama is elected to cover Bush's ass, to change the situation and bring our economy back to life. However Obama is neither God nor a goose which can lay gold eggs, we are still short of money but Obama can't creat any. We expect some change from our new president, but it seems that all the changes he has brought us are just words and the host of the white house only. Man, I want to see some new faces in the cabinet and senate, but what I have seen are just the same old people who haven't done any brilliant work during bush's administration. The biggest mistake Obama has made by now is nominating Hilary Clinton as his SOS, but who the F knows how many more he'll make in the 4 years to come? Hilary Clinton isn't capable to act as the secretary of state IMO, herself is not capable enough, not to mention the bad effects from her pansy husband. Man, I have send millions of e-mails to the white house suggesting he nominate halle berry as his SOS but he just ignored them and let his personal secretary throw them in the dustbin. Man, Obama is intending to retreat our troops from Iraq but who the F knows whether those terrorists will also return and threat the crasp liberty our troops have erected in Iraq. we need our allies there to help us control the unfriendly counties but will they still surpport us that consistantly as they did? Halle berry is 1/8 jewish so I bet she is more aware of and more similar to the middle east and the people there, Berry would be more much more efficient than Rice in mideast, but obama just nominated hilary who is famouse her critical restrictions and requests on her former president husband. Our former president looks like a baby when he stands with our current sos. Man, I even think laura bush is much better than hilary clinton, never to mention halle berry who is more capable and sensational than both of them. halle berry was born in a family which is built up of a black husband and a white wife, unfortunately her black father left her when she was just 4yrs old, she has been estranged with her father since her parents devorced at her 4. halle berry represents both the black and white community so well that she is very capable to act as our SOS but no one has shown any agreement with me. Why the F is halle berry rejected from senate and cabinate? just because of her complex background? man, halle berry is not a communist or terrorist, nor does she have any relationship with Nazi or fascist. Why the F can't she become our SOS, or even a common senator in federal senate or even state senate? I still don't understand why there are so many racists in the CA and the rest of the states, and some racists even intimidated to cut her bady into 100 fucking pieces. fuck these racists... I'm always out of myself when I'm extremely tired and sleepy, so pardon me if I've provoked some of clinton fans or bush supporters.

best wishes for Obama and his administration, and best wishes to halle berry and her bady as well. thank you for reading through my article above, I know I had deliverd little news or intellegence through it, just enjoy it as kind of fun, thanks.

:smchode:

BUMP
01-30-2009, 02:12 PM
^^^:lol:lol

oh and Bump

BUMP
01-30-2009, 02:14 PM
congrats mavs and josh howard who got team-high points. :lol

We beat the warriors with 6 players reaching double digit, what a great night for mavs, and rockets 2pt lose even add more elements to our enjoyment.

dirk4mvp
01-30-2009, 02:15 PM
:smchode:

Wow I didn't know about this passage of work from Rogue. Entertaining :tu

dirk4mvp
01-30-2009, 02:17 PM
I'm becoming a fan....

Who ya got in a posting duel:
Rogue VS Spursdynasty.....

Oh, I got mad love for Ducks.

Rogue is probably the only poster who can beat SD in an argument.

Allanon
01-30-2009, 02:25 PM
Rogue is probably the only poster who can beat SD in an argument.

Smartest thing you've ever said in 10,000 posts :lol

dirk4mvp
01-30-2009, 04:06 PM
Smartest thing you've ever said in 10,000 posts :lol

In almost as half as many, the only thing you've managed to do is cry about b2b's, so maybe you'll get there one day.

Allanon
01-30-2009, 04:08 PM
In almost as half as many, the only thing you've managed to do is cry about b2b's, so maybe you'll get there one day.

http://estb.msn.com/i/D8/96EDFA104A859D12C030DEB374D64C.jpg

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Entertainment/wenn_britney_070911_ssv.jpg

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/09_01/BritneyGirlG_468x681.jpg

dirk4mvp
01-30-2009, 04:19 PM

This your ST career path? :lol

Allanon
01-30-2009, 04:29 PM
This your ST career path? :lol

Britney is always thread appropriate.

Double-Up
01-30-2009, 08:54 PM
:lmao I love this site.

OK you caught me with my pants down...nobody's perfect. :rollin

BUMP
01-31-2009, 01:24 AM
quote one's own post, just to double print the BS.

mavs were built with no particular aim at any other team, they were built to beat any other team which underestimates mavs. look what the horse is always stepping on, or what is nailed on its hipposideros.

IronMexican
01-31-2009, 01:39 AM

She looks good in the middle pic.

BUMP
02-01-2009, 08:21 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115773

i think we might have a legend on our hands