PDA

View Full Version : Top Big Men On The Trade Block

Duncan2177
01-29-2009, 04:59 PM
Top Big Men on the Trade Block

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?columnist=ford_chad&page=TradeWatchBigs-090129
Trade Watch: Which big men could be dealt before the deadline? - ESPN

On Tuesday we broke down the top point guards on the trading block and on Wednesday we did the same for the top wings. Today we turn to the bigs -- power forwards and centers. They are typically the most coveted prizes in any deal, and because of that, blockbuster trades involving elite big men just don't happen very often. Still, there's an unusual amount of buzz this season concerning some pretty impressive ones.
We spoke with a number of NBA general managers and player agents to get a take on who might be moved before the Feb. 19 trade deadline. Here's our take on who's available.
Shopping For Bigs
Chad Ford breaks down five teams who are shopping for bigs at the deadline, including the Magic. Insider

• Ford: Top wings on the block
• Ford: Point guards on the block
• Trade Machine: Propose a deal
• Insider: Rumor Central

Top bigs on the block

Jermaine O'Neal, Raptors
O'Neal was traded last June. And now, with this trade deadline swirling, he is at the center of the storm again. The Raptors are ready to move him and develop Andrea Bargnani at the 5. But can the Raptors find someone willing to pay the injury-prone O'Neal $30 million over the next season and a half?
The Heat have shown the most interest. The Knicks and the Bulls also might make some sense.
Chance of trade: 60 percent

Marcus Camby, Clippers
Camby has been a strange fit in Los Angeles from the start. And with Zach Randolph now at the 4 and Chris Kaman at the 5, Camby's long-term fit is a question mark.
Given his appeal around the league as a rebounding and shot-blocking machine, he's drawing a lot of inquiries. A number of teams would love to have him, especially when you factor in that his salary will drop to less than $10 million next season. With the Clippers trying to save money any way they can, you've got to believe Camby has a good shot of moving before Feb. 19.
Chance of trade: 55 percent

Raef LaFrentz, Blazers
LaFrentz has what NBA GMs are calling a "super-expiring contract." Not only does his $12.7 million salary come off the books this summer, but insurance is paying 80 percent of it. Add in that the Blazers have other young players like Sergio Rodriguez, Channing Frye and Travis Outlaw whom they could throw in a deal, and a team looking to clear some cap space and develop young talent would have to take a hard look at a deal with Portland.
The biggest question surrounding a Blazers deal at the moment: Does any GM in the league really want to do Blazers GM Kevin Pritchard any favors after his team threatened to sue all the owners in the league over the Darius Miles fiasco? More than one GM has told me no.
Chance of trade: 50 percent

Brad Miller, Kings
Miller is big and can still be productive when he's healthy. While he's overpaid, the good news is that his contract is done in 2010. The Kings are willing to move him to create more time for Spencer Hawes. So do we have a taker?
A team like the Pacers would be an obvious fit, but they can't afford to take on his salary. The Heat have been eyeing Miller. Ditto for the Bulls. But will trading for Miller really put either team over the top?
Chance of trade: 45 percent

David Lee, Knicks
Lee has been fantastic this season in Mike D'Antoni's system. The problem is the Knicks can't afford to pay him this summer when he hits restricted free agency. So the team is trying to figure out a way to either move another big contract like Eddy Curry's or (at the very least) Jared Jeffries'. If they can't, they might have no choice but to move Lee.
It will be a blow to the Knicks' rebuilding effort, but signing him to a deal worth $8 million a year could blow their chances of having enough room to lure LeBron James and someone else in 2010.
Chance of trade: 40 percent

Antawn Jamison, Wizards
Jamison signed a four-year, $50 million extension this past summer. Jamison has been solid, but his team is terrible, and the Wizards are showing no signs of pulling out of this tailspin.
If they can package Jamison's contract with Etan Thomas' or Darius Songaila's for an expiring deal, it would save them a lot of money in the long run.
Chance of trade: 35 percent

Charlie Villanueva, Bucks
Villanueva was on the block before Michael Redd tore his ACL. Now the team might have no choice but to keep him around. Without him, the entire scoring load would fall on Richard Jefferson and Andrew Bogut. Villanueva is having the best season of his career and looks promising enough that the Bucks probably won't trade him.
However, there is a caveat. Given the financial situation of small-market teams like the Bucks, can they afford to keep him? Their payroll is at $64 million next season before they decide what to do with Villanueva and Ramon Sessions. Will Herb Kohl be willing to fork over the cash for a team that looks like a borderline playoff team? If the answer is no, it's better to trade him now and package him with a salary they want to get rid of or trade him for assets.
Chance of trade: 30 percent

Carlos Boozer, Jazz
Boozer and the Jazz are in a predicament. Boozer was planning to opt out this summer, but an injury has put that plan in doubt. Meanwhile, Paul Millsap has turned into a borderline All-Star and hits restricted free agency this summer. Can the Jazz afford to keep both Boozer and Millsap? Most GMs don't think so, with several expecting Millsap to get an offer that exceeds the midlevel exception.
With the Jazz's payroll for next season coming very close to the luxury-tax threshold without factoring in Millsap's likely new contract, there's a problem. Several GMs are adamant that the Jazz will move Boozer. The problem is, no one wants to give up anything for him until they know he's healthy and know what his intentions are this summer. Whether that all gets resolved by the trade deadline or whether it spills over into the summer remains to be seen.
Chance of trade: 25 percent

Elton Brand, Sixers
The Sixers are experiencing quite a bit of buyer's remorse after giving Brand an $80 million contract this past summer. Brand has been awful in the early going. To make matters worse, he struggles to play the style the rest of the team wants to play. More and more, it's looking like a bad fit for both parties. I've heard rumblings over the past few weeks that the Sixers would let Brand go for expiring contracts and a future pick -- a pretty small price for the most coveted free agent of last summer.
But will anyone want to take on his contract at this point? The Heat's Pat Riley has always been a fan. The Pistons are looking for a dominant big, too. A Chicago homecoming isn't out of the question either. And the Cavs might be willing to roll the dice, although that's a lot of money to gamble with. Will any GM or owner in the league have the guts to pull the trigger?
Chance of trade: 20 percent

Marvin Williams, Hawks
Williams starts at the 3 for the Hawks but can also play the 4 in a small-ball lineup. He is the guy the Hawks infamously took instead of Chris Paul in 2005.
While Williams has been solid, he hasn't been great. And the Hawks will have a tough decision to make with him hitting restricted free agency this summer. The team already is cash strapped. Joe Johnson and Josh Smith have huge deals. Mike Bibby will also be a free agent. Ditto for Josh Childress. And sooner than later, they're going to have to pay Al Horford.
All of that has led to some rumblings around the league that Williams is available in return for a lottery pick and a little cap relief. My source in Atlanta denies it, but it's something to keep an eye on.
Chance of trade: 15 percent

Amare Stoudemire, Suns
The Suns are the most talented mess in basketball. Some nights, they look like they can beat anyone. Other nights, they get outplayed by the Knicks. A lot of this has to do with a general malaise that has overcome the team. They loved playing for Mike D'Antoni and the freedom he gave them. Terry Porter? Not so much.
Stoudemire will become a free agent in 2010, and if things keep going south in Phoenix, the Suns stand a big chance of losing him. So GM Steve Kerr has a tough call to make. Do they fire the coach and bring in someone who can make the players happier? Or do they blow up the team and start rebuilding? If it's the latter, virtually every team in the league will be lined up for Stoudemire.
Chance of trade: 10 percent

Chris Bosh, Raptors
Speaking of messes, the one in Toronto might be the stickiest. It's looking clearer to outside observers that Bosh is pretty set on testing the free-agent waters in the summer of 2010. Given what the Raptors have and what other teams will have to offer, it's not a stretch to say the chances of the Raptors retaining him don't look so good right now.
That leaves GM Bryan Colangelo in a tough position. Trade him and get criticized for giving away the franchise player. Don't trade him and get criticized for not being able to re-sign him. If the Raptors could get a blockbuster offer for Bosh, they probably would have to entertain it. Anything short of that and I think Colangelo will take his chances.
Chance of trade: 5 percent
Others who might be moved: Rasheed Wallace, Pistons; Samuel Dalembert, Sixers; Eddy Curry, Knicks; Darko Milicic, Grizzlies; Chris Wilcox, Thunder; Joe Smith, Thunder; Channing Frye, Blazers; Ike Diogu, Blazers; Sean May, Bobcats; Drew Gooden, Bulls; Tyrus Thomas, Bulls; Joakim Noah, Bulls; Rasho Nestrovic, Pacers; Jeff Foster, Pacers.
Chad Ford covers the NBA for ESPN Insider.

MarHill
01-29-2009, 05:00 PM
I just read this article online. I don't know who the Spurs can get realistically out of those big men.

galvatron3000
01-29-2009, 05:03 PM
Charlie Villanueva

xtremesteven33
01-29-2009, 05:03 PM
Marcus Camby could be done but it would be a long shot.

Dr. Gonzo
01-29-2009, 05:04 PM
I want Rasho back.

I never thought I'd say that.

MoSpur
01-29-2009, 05:07 PM
Camby

SpursFan0728
01-29-2009, 05:09 PM
Camby is my first choice

vander
01-29-2009, 05:13 PM
of the bunch, David Lee and Marvin Williams are about the only guys I like. the Hawks could use a guy like Ginobili, with his championship experience and whatnot. the knicks would love Manu, his style would work well under d'antoni and his contract expires in time for LBJ

DPG21920
01-29-2009, 05:14 PM
How I would pitch the Clippers on Camby:

"Hey guys, how are you? I know, it has been a tough year for you guys, really unlucky with all of the injuries. I really like what you guys did this offseason, just have to get healthy and keep plugging away.

Well we are very interested in a deal that can not only bring Camby to us, but can help you guys as well. We have a lot of very solid players that are strong locker room guys and extremely smart players on the court that can teach all of your impressive young players how to be good pros. We can help you guys with your cap situation while helping your chances for years to come. Of course we would include Oberto and Udoka."

Plus, and might I add most importantly, this would be a great way to stick it to the Lakers!"

spursncowboys
01-29-2009, 05:16 PM
Camby would be perfect for the playoffs. Just like what Pop did with Horry the past few seasons.

spursncowboys
01-29-2009, 05:22 PM
Nevermind with Camby. I looked up his ESPN profile (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=125) and he is not worth it.
10 million for a 34 year old.

xtremesteven33
01-29-2009, 05:26 PM
How I would pitch the Clippers on Camby:

"Hey guys, how are you? I know, it has been a tough year for you guys, really unlucky with all of the injuries. I really like what you guys did this offseason, just have to get healthy and keep plugging away.

Well we are very interested in a deal that can not only bring Camby to us, but can help you guys as well. We have a lot of very solid players.......**click**

DPG21920
01-29-2009, 05:31 PM
LMFAO at the bottom dwelling clippers ever hanging up the phone on the world champion Spurs.

By the way, it was a joke and the punch line was the "stick it to the Lakers" part.

Manufan909
01-29-2009, 05:33 PM
Without touching the untouchables, Tim, Manu, Tony, Bowen, Tiago, Mason, Ian, Hairston, and Hill, the Spurs having nothing for anyone. And I 2nd wanting Rasho. He seems to be one of the most realistic targets. Anyone know if he could actually deal with Bynum or Gasol effectively?

benefactor
01-29-2009, 05:37 PM
I would love to have Lee but Isaiah doesn't work there anymore, so there is not way we get him. I'll pass on all the rest.

pad300
01-29-2009, 05:47 PM
Actually, of the players listed, the most probable IMO is David Lee:

David Lee, Knicks
Lee has been fantastic this season in Mike D'Antoni's system. The problem is the Knicks can't afford to pay him this summer when he hits restricted free agency. So the team is trying to figure out a way to either move another big contract like Eddy Curry's or (at the very least) Jared Jeffries'. If they can't, they might have no choice but to move Lee.
It will be a blow to the Knicks' rebuilding effort, but signing him to a deal worth $8 million a year could blow their chances of having enough room to lure LeBron James and someone else in 2010.
Chance of trade: 40 percent

The "or Jared Jeffries" is the key. We wouldn't take on Curry's contract for a rental on Lee (with a chance to resign him), but we might take Jeffries.
Something like this:
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=846~866~874~3233~1717~2772&teams=18~18~18~18~24~24&te=&cash=
or this:
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1717~2772~2805~846~3233&teams=24~24~18~18~18&te=&cash=

I don't think there is anyone else on that list who we'd be willing to take on lux tax for... The deals proposed wouldn't push us into Tax territory this year, but resigning Lee assuredly would in 09/10. It would also eliminate plans to rebuild significantly in the summer of 2010, as we would have already started with Lee being the centerpiece of the rebuild (we would be in a position of needing rebuild our role-players, assuming resigning Manu or some other wing FA for roughly $8,000,000/year....).
Assuming deal # 2, our end of season salary cap structure would look something like this:
Player 2008/2009
Tim Duncan $20,598,704
Tony Parker $11,550,000
Manu Ginobili $9,905,248
Bruce Bowen $4,000,000
Roger Mason $3,500,000
Matt Bonner $2,978,000
Michael Finley $2,500,000
Jacque Vaughn $1,262,275
Ime Udoka $1,080,000
George Hill $1,006,200
Ian Mahinmi $841,000
Anthony Tolliver * $309,719
Malik Hairston $299,077
Salim Stoudamire * $200,000
Blake Ahearn * $133,933
Desmon Farmer * $103,216
Austin Croshere $46,917
Darryl Watkins * $20,000
Jared Jeffries $6,049,400
David Lee $1,788,033
Total : $68,171,722

in 2009/2010 it gets ugly (assuming we resign lee for $8,000,000/season)
Player 2009/2010
Tim Duncan $22,183,220
Tony Parker $12,600,000
Manu Ginobili $10,728,130
Bruce Bowen $4,000,000
Roger Mason $3,780,000
Matt Bonner $3,256,500
Michael Finley $2,500,000
George Hill $1,081,680
Ian Mahinmi $899,700
Jared Jeffries $6,466,600
David Lee $8,000,000

Total $75,495,830

We would also need to bring in at least 1 more player (I'm guessing a 3ed PG, Vaughn?, and probably at least 1 wing player, Hairston?), for a total tax bill of maybe as much as $8,000,000...

in the summer of 2010 though, we free ourselves of the tax burden and get to rebuild the role-players:

Player 2010/2011
Tim Duncan $18,700,000
Tony Parker $13,650,000
George Hill $771,440
Ian Mahinmi $1,623,959
Jared Jeffries $6,883,800
David Lee $8,000,000

Total $49,629,199

We would have Manu's bird rights as well, whomever we picked in the 2010 draft, another 6 role players to add... With roughly $20,000,000 to spread between them. Manu at 7.2 M$, rookie at 0.8M$, leaves roughly 2 M$/player for the 6 role players...

Doable. Is our ownership willing to eat significant lux tax bill for 1 year, I dunno... Would New York be willing to rent David Lee, for us eating Jeffries's contract, maybe...

jdev82
01-29-2009, 05:47 PM
i never liked charlie v with the bucks, and he plays little or no defense. however, if pops could make him give effort on d, and i mean a lot, id like to have him as another 3 point shooting big who could spread the floor for duncan iso's.
i just cant see what we have to give that wouldnt break up our team. finley maybe? idk. pop likes all these guys and theyre tight knit. i just cant see any trades happening.

completely deck
01-29-2009, 05:53 PM
David Lee!! :hungry:

(I wish)

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-29-2009, 05:56 PM
Any list not mentioning Austin Croshere isn't worth jack.

Manufan909
01-29-2009, 06:01 PM
i never liked charlie v with the bucks, and he plays little or no defense. however, if pops could make him give effort on d, and i mean a lot, id like to have him as another 3 point shooting big who could spread the floor for duncan iso's.
i just cant see what we have to give that wouldnt break up our team. finley maybe? idk. pop likes all these guys and theyre tight knit. i just cant see any trades happening.

Finley would have to agree, so that's out. Not like anyone would want him. At least Ime is a SUPER-expiring contract, according to the writer of the article.

wisnub
01-29-2009, 06:04 PM
I dream of Boozer going to SA, but David Lee should be fine. If we can afford Camby I bet Pop will take him since he is veteran and would love the chance to get a ring. Above all, I think Spurs should dare burn all of their salary cap for a player who can make "Celtics like change" to Spurs, I know Spurs didnt need that kind of drastic change but nowadays in NBA world you need 4 stars to secured a championship rings. Well maybe in 3 in Celtics case..

Eruff24
01-29-2009, 06:07 PM
I dint want any of those players. The Spurs needs are simple. Draft quality players not based on potential and develop them well

TDMVPDPOY
01-29-2009, 06:14 PM
david lee and jared jeffries make alot of sense....

gives us a big who can rebound and score from offensive rebs
another player who can def all 5 positions, the long 3 we are looking for.....

i do it even givin up splitters rights and mahinmi + scrub fillers

Manufan909
01-29-2009, 06:15 PM
I dream of Boozer going to SA, but David Lee should be fine. If we can afford Camby I bet Pop will take him since he is veteran and would love the chance to get a ring. Above all, I think Spurs should dare burn all of their salary cap for a player who can make "Celtics like change" to Spurs, I know Spurs didnt need that kind of drastic change but nowadays in NBA world you need 4 stars to secured a championship rings

Really, cuz the Cavs and Magic are in the running, and neither even have 3 stars. The Celtics are also in it, and they only have 3, as well as the Spurs. I guess the Lakers have the best chance according to your theory, since the have Bryant, Gasol, Odom, and Bynum(but Odom stretches the definition of star).

I think you just need a superstar and the perfect compliment of teammates. If the Magic or Cavs win it all, then my theory is right. Of course, the Lakers have 3 stars and are deep, so who knows, they could prove your theory.

And I wouldn't consider Camby a star, I think he is just exactly what the Spurs need.

P.S. I don't mean to come off as an ass, I just strongly believe the whole 4 stars thing strongly.

I do also wish that Boozer would come over. He might not meet the shot blocker demand, but he can do the work on O in the post, imo. Thus when Tim comes out, Boozer can come in.

I'd like him to start, but I'd rather he be benched so as to come on when Tim is off, and also play with Tim to start. Since in my pipe dream one is always on the floor, having Boozer start for 4 minutes, come out, then get back in 3 or so minutes when Duncan goes out seems dumb. Course Pop won't do what I want, but whatever he decides will easily be a better plan.

EDIT: Magic apparently have 3 Allstars this year, since Nelson and Lewis made it as reserves.

Ocotillo
01-29-2009, 06:18 PM
Some random thoughts:

It's interesting the comment about other GMs not wanting to work with Pritchard in Portland. I could care less about that e-mail about Miles and I wouldn't let that stand in the way of deal if a good one was to be made. If there is any truth to that, I would try and take advantage of the situation.

The Clippers have always been to Spurs fans like Lucy is to Charlie Brown holding the football for a place kick. There seems to always be some Clipper we covet and want to trade for or sign as a free agent in the off-season but they never work out.

Rasho is one of the few guys you could bring in and in theory would not be lost while they are learning the Spurs system. It seems new guys have that learning curve time with us (other than the time Nazr worked out).

The Hawks might be interested in George Hill and some filler for Marvin Williams but geez I hate to give up Hill.

Manufan909
01-29-2009, 06:21 PM
Some random thoughts:

It's interesting the comment about other GMs not wanting to work with Pritchard in Portland. I could care less about that e-mail about Miles and I wouldn't let that stand in the way of deal if a good one was to be made. If there is any truth to that, I would try and take advantage of the situation.

The Clippers have always been to Spurs fans like Lucy is to Charlie Brown holding the football for a place kick. There seems to always be some Clipper we covet and want to trade for or sign as a free agent in the off-season but they never work out.

Rasho is one of the few guys you could bring in and in theory would not be lost while they are learning the Spurs system. It seems new guys have that learning curve time with us (other than the time Nazr worked out).

The Hawks might be interested in George Hill and some filler for Marvin Williams but geez I hate to give up Hill.

Giving up Hill means JV starts playing again. Hell no. I think all on ST can agree with that.

wisnub
01-29-2009, 06:23 PM
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/david_lee/index.html

Guys check David Lee's statistics..he is also young. I think with 15.7 points and 11.7 rebounds this season (and average 10 points all his carreer which just started) we will beat Celtics for sure considering we got our beloved Big 3 plus Mason,Bonner and Hill played like usual. Hopefully Knicks wont match his offer considering they try to make room for Lebron.

Manufan909
01-29-2009, 06:29 PM
We know he owns, the Spurs just don't have anything to offer, since they won't trade the people you mentioned(except for Bonner, and he'd probably avg more than Lee in D'Antoni's system, since he'd get to jack up 3s).

Ian's ceiling better not be seeable from Lee's, since the Spurs passed to get him.

ploto
01-29-2009, 07:04 PM
I want Rasho back.
Awwww....

And I 2nd wanting Rasho. He seems to be one of the most realistic targets. Anyone know if he could actually deal with Bynum or Gasol effectively?

He played well against the Lakers this season.

DAF86
01-29-2009, 07:14 PM
of the bunch, David Lee and Marvin Williams are about the only guys I like. the Hawks could use a guy like Ginobili, with his championship experience and whatnot. the knicks would love Manu, his style would work well under d'antoni and his contract expires in time for LBJ

Too bad that adding any of those guys won't help us if we give Manu up.

SenorSpur
01-29-2009, 07:35 PM

Guys check David Lee's statistics..he is also young. I think with 15.7 points and 11.7 rebounds this season (and average 10 points all his carreer which just started) we will beat Celtics for sure considering we got our beloved Big 3 plus Mason,Bonner and Hill played like usual. Hopefully Knicks wont match his offer considering they try to make room for Lebron.

Lee would be a great get. I remember reading that his salary is about $1.8 mil. Someone can check me on that if I'm wrong. Very affordable. Yet, Donnie Walsh ISN'T going to take back trash in exchange for a valuable, young player like Lee. I don't care if they are trying to preserve cap space for the LBJ sweepstakes. I'd be interested if the Spurs try and pursue him anyway.

K-State Spur
01-29-2009, 07:57 PM
I dream of Boozer going to SA, but David Lee should be fine. If we can afford Camby I bet Pop will take him since he is veteran and would love the chance to get a ring. Above all, I think Spurs should dare burn all of their salary cap for a player who can make "Celtics like change" to Spurs, I know Spurs didnt need that kind of drastic change but nowadays in NBA world you need 4 stars to secured a championship rings. Well maybe in 3 in Celtics case..

who has that? certainly not last year's champs...or the champs before that...or the champs before that...

HarlemHeat37
01-29-2009, 07:57 PM
Rasho would be a very good fit for us against the Lakers..he could guard Gasol effectively with Duncan next to him, and he's a great mid-range shooter that can take Pau out of the paint..that's part of the reason Indiana has been successful vs. LA this season, Murphy-Rasho can take their bigs out of the paint..

HarlemHeat37
01-29-2009, 07:59 PM
I don't think any team has 4 stars in the entire NBA lol..Boston has 3, Cleveland has 1, Orlando has 1(maybe 2), LA has 2(Bynum's consistency can make it 3..don't say Odom, please)..

BobEX
01-29-2009, 08:21 PM
Rasho actually would be a good pickup. I never thought I'd be happy to trade for Rasho back, but he would be a big improvement defensively over Bonner and Oberto.

pad300
01-29-2009, 08:57 PM
Rasho actually would be a good pickup. I never thought I'd be happy to trade for Rasho back, but he would be a big improvement defensively over Bonner and Oberto.

The major problem with Rasho is his 8.4 Million dollar salary, which means to make a legal trade, we have to send at 6.64 Million dollars in salary back, which is hard to do from our spare parts. Also, the Pacers have 15 players (including Rasho) on the roster - would have to waive players to make space for whatever players are incoming beyond the first... This makes a trade economically expensive for them, and would require us to provide significant cash compensation...

Yorae
01-29-2009, 09:01 PM
David lee....

BobEX
01-29-2009, 09:06 PM
The major problem with Rasho is his 8.4 Million dollar salary, which means to make a legal trade, we have to send at 6.64 Million dollars in salary back, which is hard to do from our spare parts. Also, the Pacers have 15 players (including Rasho) on the roster - would have to waive players to make space for whatever players are incoming beyond the first... This makes a trade economically expensive for them, and would require us to provide significant cash compensation...

Yeah, Spurs would pretty much have to trade Bowen + one of the bigs (Bonner, Oberto, or Thomas) to make that work. The Pacers would probably want a draft pick or something too since the incoming Spurs wouldn't really help their rebuilding process (maybe they'd take Splitter). Couldn't the Pacers just throw in one of their lowest paid players to avoid waiving anyone, though?

wildbill2u
01-29-2009, 10:10 PM

Be careful in taking Knick players stats at face value this year. With their new run and gun coach they get more shots and more rebounds.

Manufan909
01-29-2009, 10:18 PM
He was doing well before, too. He'd be a duble double machine here, especially playing with the best PF in the game. But I'd settle for Rasho. Hope Pop realized from the last LA game he needs another super solid big. Bonner are all solid, but, Fab, and KT they have as much athleticism as Dwight's left shin. If he can get a Lee or Rasho level player, I hope the improvement shows in the next game againt the Lakers.

HarlemHeat37
01-29-2009, 10:21 PM
you guys are hoping for way too much if you want David Lee..

Manufan909
01-29-2009, 10:27 PM
It's called dreaming, don't ruin it for us.:nope