PDA

View Full Version : Wow! See you suckers on Easy Street!

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-29-2009, 05:45 PM
Look what showed up in my inbox yesterday:

FROM THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR: INTERNATIONAL PRIZE AWARD DEPT WINNING NOTIFICATION FOR CATEGORY "A" WINNER ONLY.

ATTN:LUCKY WINNER,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the last final annual draw of our INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY with,Ref.Number: GP 14-M-246-04, Batch Number: 573881545-UK/2009, Ticket Number: PP3502/8707-01.

You are therefore to receive a star prize of Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars( $2,500,000.00.) from the total payout.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

To file in for the processing of your prize winnings,contact our Certified and Accredited claims agent for category "A"
winners with the information below:
Name: Chris Johnson
Tel: +44-752-935-7364
Email: [email protected]
You are advice to provide him with the following information:

Names:
Telephone/Fax number:
Nationality:

Regards,
Ms Pat Philips.
Lottery Coordinator.

And if that wasn't enough, look what I got today:

Western Union®
<http://www.westernunion.com/images/logos/WU_header_logo.184.46.gif> Western Union® Welcome to Western Union Send Money Worldwide
ADDRESS: PLOT 1, SOUTHWARK BRIDGE,SE 19 HL UNITED KINGDOM PHONE NUMBER: +44-7024023893 REF NO: 250-153

Dear Sir/Madam

There is an issue with the Western Union Money Transfer in the amount of 1,000,000.00 POUNDS STERLING directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/03, at the owner of this email address.

We are unable to complete a transfer directed at an email address, so we require some more information in order to complete this transfer.

In order to effect this payment, please call our offices at: Chris leach.+44 702-4016-606 OR +44-7024023893 Email: ([email protected] )

As soon as this information is received, your payment will be made to you over the counter or wired to your nominated bank account directly from The Western Union Transferring Bank as soon as you comply with the requirements of western union charges. When calling or emailing, please use reference number 250-153 for our mutual convenience.

Sincerely, Chris leach. .

<http://www.westernunion.com/images/logos/WU_header_logo.184.46.gif> Western Union® Welcome to Western Union Send Money Worldwide

No more Burger King drive-thru for me!!!! :whine:toast

CubanMustGo
01-29-2009, 05:55 PM
Too late, I already got back to them and as soon as they get my $10,000 they're sending it to ME!!

Sucka !!!

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-29-2009, 06:01 PM
Too late, I already got back to them and as soon as they get my $10,000 they're sending it to ME!!

Sucka !!!

Damnit!!!

:lol

2Blonde
01-29-2009, 06:07 PM
You people are POOR. I got this today...

新しいメールアドレスをお知らせします
新しいメールアドレス: [email protected]

Dear,

I am MASSA KONNEH ,I NEED you to transfer my 8.2million that my late father left in his account,For investment.

- Massa Konneh

Only expensive wine & cheese for me from now on!:whine

Frenzy
01-29-2009, 06:09 PM

Sucka !!!
:lmao

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-29-2009, 08:39 PM
Beat this latest one, 2Blonde.

Why am I getting these things?

BARRISTER ROBERT LIZAR (SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES)
OFFICE: # 159 PRINCESS ROAD, MANCHESTER, LONDON-UK M21 8HA ID #: 53298

Attention my good friend,

I am Barrister Robert Lizar, solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Mr. Michael Brooks, a national of your country who used to work with Macon Associates Company here in England. On the 2nd of August 2008, my client, his wife and their three children were involved in a car accident along Manchester Express Road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my client's extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the internet, to locate any member of his family but of no avail. I have contacted you to assist me in repatriating the money left behind by my client before they got confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Finance institution where this huge money were lodged.

Particularly, the bank where the deceased had an account valued at about US$20M has issued me a notice to provide the next-of-kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. That is why I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$20M can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money; 50% to me and 50% to you. All I need is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law.

Please send your direct telephone to me for faster or oral communication. I am waiting for reply soonest.

Sincerely,
Barr. Robert Lizar
(Solicitor At Law)

MiamiHeat
01-29-2009, 09:10 PM
i get these a lot too. epidemic.

tlongII
01-29-2009, 09:38 PM
Lots of Nigerians live in England.