PDA

View Full Version : I guess this makes it official... (don't bother opening, Tpark)

AlamoSpursFan
01-29-2009, 07:34 PM
http://ticket760.com/pages/tracksmack.html

:hat

pkbpkb81
01-29-2009, 08:23 PM
http://ticket760.com/pages/tracksmack.html

:hat

not a big fan but good for her glad she found work

dawn
01-30-2009, 09:18 PM
Leave it to ASF to post the news... he knows WAY too much.

But he is right, we are back starting this weekend. We will also be hosting a HUGE DAYTONA 500 PARTY on Feb 15th at Speedway Sportsbar at 9055 Marbach Rd. There will be a car show, Free Texas Hold EM Tournament, Pool Tournaments, Tons of cold adult bevereages and food, and register to win a pair of tickets for Texas Motor Speedway's Samsung 500.

I will post more details as it gets closer.

Thanks to all for being supportive over the last few months. Even if you don't dig me, i appreciated your support of the situation.

AlamoSpursFan
01-31-2009, 01:15 AM
he knows WAY too much.

:eyebrows

:devil

johnsmith.
01-31-2009, 02:16 AM
Hey Dawn can I ask you a question without Mr.Duel having a meltdown?

How did you know ASF made this topic unless you lurk here, and if you do lurk here how come you don't post in other topics? And don't use the to busy and I am rarely online excuse it's very old, just tell the truth for once.

Thanks.

Good luck on your new show! :tu

HighLowLobForBig-50
01-31-2009, 02:47 AM
hey dawn , you said to let you know if i ever raced at I-37 speedway. well im tryin to get my car legal for their pure stock class. i did go to the test n tune last saturday and got to run a ton of laps. so lets paint the hood with your show and put my extra seat in there for ya!

dawn
01-31-2009, 08:19 AM

How did you know ASF made this topic unless you lurk here, and if you do lurk here how come you don't post in other topics? And don't use the to busy and I am rarely online excuse it's very old, just tell the truth for once.

Thanks.

Lurk?

Well, I guess if reading in here is lurking, then YES..I am guilty. Honestly though I do post in other topics. I just have not posted a lot on ANY message boards over the last 2 months. I took a lot of time to spend with my kids since I was able to do so. If that makes me crappy for some reason, oh well.

I just enjoy reading a lot of the topics and TRUST me there are times I want to post some things, but I just find that either my thought is the same as someone else's that as already posted, or I just don't feel like getting into a petty little arguement over something stupid at the time. I guess for me, the last few months has been more about finding some work to pay my bills and feed my two boys, then it has been about posting on forums.

I hope that answers your question.... OH, and thanks for your kind words.

dawn
01-31-2009, 08:20 AM
hey dawn , you said to let you know if i ever raced at I-37 speedway. well im tryin to get my car legal for their pure stock class. i did go to the test n tune last saturday and got to run a ton of laps. so lets paint the hood with your show and put my extra seat in there for ya!

THAT WOULD KICK TOTAL ASS!!! Can't wait to see you out at the track tearing up the dirt!!!:downspin:

ClingingMars
01-31-2009, 04:55 PM

Thanks.

lol, mouse troll

AlamoSpursFan
02-03-2009, 11:32 AM
Unofficial, unsponsored, unsanctioned Track Smack Fantasy Racing group:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3078512#post3078512