PDA

View Full Version : Hedo back with the Spurs?

TMTTRIO
01-29-2009, 07:41 PM
If Manu decides to leave would you take Hedo back?

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/11315452/rss

Prediction: It's too early to get a read on what Turkoglu has in mind, but his skill set would look awfully good in San Antonio. That would be especially true in the unlikely event the Spurs lose Manu Ginobili (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players/playerpage/139066), another potential 2010 free agent. A source said neither Ginobili's camp nor the Spurs want Manu to get to free agency, so we left him off the list. But you never know.

benefactor
01-29-2009, 07:43 PM
Manu is not leaving unless we don't re-sign him. So in short, he is not leaving.

peacemaker885
01-29-2009, 07:45 PM
Serously, some poster should quickly apply for jobs at the ff:

Star
Sun
The Globle
The National Enquirer
The National Examiner

Shouldn't the title be:

Would you take Hedo back? or
Hedo Future Unknown or whatever.

The title seems to say that there's news that Hedo is going to the Spurs.

DAF86
01-29-2009, 07:46 PM
If Manu decides to leave would you take Hedo back?

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/11315452/rss

Prediction: It's too early to get a read on what Turkoglu has in mind, but his skill set would look awfully good in San Antonio. That would be especially true in the unlikely event the Spurs lose Manu Ginobili (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players/playerpage/139066), another potential 2010 free agent. A source said neither Ginobili's camp nor the Spurs want Manu to get to free agency, so we left him off the list. But you never know.

Manu will not leave, he'll take a salary cut if he has to to stay in San Antonio. But let's say he leaves, Turkoglu is pretty much the same kind of player Manu is, only a lot less effective. I don't know if it would be the best choice for the Spurs.

Russ
01-29-2009, 07:52 PM
This violates the rule against using Hedo and Manu in the same sentence.

HarlemHeat37
01-29-2009, 07:54 PM
absolutely not..Turkoglu wouldn't be worth the money, and he's severely overrated IMO..

Yorae
01-29-2009, 08:34 PM
Yao... since china loves spurs....maybe yao will......uh.....

Rogue
01-29-2009, 09:05 PM
Yao... since china loves spurs....maybe yao will......uh.....
Spurs have no fetide garbage contract to trade for yao's. and spurs are even more feared of Luxury Tax than the rockets, so I tend to see yao continue to harm houston until he f ing retires.

rockets could have become a great team with artest as teamleader and battier, scolar as role players, not to mention those reservers like Wafer. The only obstacle that has been holding this team back is just their 38m salary space which is shared by two shits.

Yorae
01-29-2009, 09:07 PM
Spurs have no fetide garbage contract to trade for yao's. and spurs are even more feared of Luxury Tax than the rockets, so I tend to see yao continue to harm houston until he f ing retires.

rockets could have become a great team with artest as teamleader and battier, scolar as role players, not to mention those reservers like Wafer. The only obstacle that has been holding this team back is just their 38m salary space which is shared by two shits.

It's not a fucking trade, he'll be a free agent you know. I was just thinking he might just come over though that's a slim chance coz rockets might resign him. ever heard of wishful thinking.

Hemotivo
01-29-2009, 09:19 PM
hidayet can't defend wally sz. tonite

thispego
01-29-2009, 09:23 PM
Serously, some poster should quickly apply for jobs at the ff:

Star
Sun
The Globle
The National Enquirer
The National Examiner

Shouldn't the title be:

Would you take Hedo back? or
Hedo Future Unknown or whatever.

The title seems to say that there's news that Hedo is going to the Spurs.

SERIOUSLY, if it were up to me i'd ban every mother fucker who used misleading thread titles.

Pauleta14
01-29-2009, 10:02 PM
Manu is not gone yet...
Smart as he seems to be, he'll stay where he is love and can win...
even for less money (he proved that already, he could ean more anywher else!)