PDA

View Full Version : Spurminator

Jimcs50
09-30-2004, 10:14 AM
Will you please make a thread in March that says "The Spurs are Finished"?

:wink

Jimcs50
09-30-2004, 10:18 AM
(8/29/04 8:46 pm)
Reply | Edit
Re: ,,,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Houston is going to catch Chicago, I can feel it....unfortunately, Andy will not be able to pitch in playoffs either.

I want some props and some love here from the Astros' fans in here. I knew they could catch the Cubs, I had a gut feeling.:cooldevil

Spurminator
09-30-2004, 10:44 AM
Clearly, my Reverse Mojo is more powerful than I originally thought.

But I'm not going to be sucked in. I've been teased all year with this team (before the season started, I didn't really think they'd make the Playoffs, then they got off to that great start and I set myself up for disappointment.) I don't expect anything to change now.

I fully expect the Astros to lose 2 of 3 to the Rockies and the Giants to sweep the Bradleyless Dodgers.

[/reverse mojo reverse mojo reverse mojo reverse mojo]

Jimcs50
09-30-2004, 11:08 AM
If the Astros finish in a 2 way tie, they will not get home field against the Giants, but they do against the Cubs. If a three way tie, the Cubs get choice of a bye and playing the winner of Giants-Astros on the road the next game, or hosting a game at home, then playing the next winner take all game at home the next game.