PDA

View Full Version : LOL at the Suns sons, good job Spurs

BRHornet45
01-30-2009, 01:17 AM
wow sons the Suns are so piss poor. I can't wait for the Hornets to play them again. easy victories.

Pelicans78
01-30-2009, 01:23 AM
How are we supposed to win the southwest if they keep winning these road games :P

Makes the next two nights that much more important. Spurs are a machine.

50 cent
01-30-2009, 01:27 AM
I always liked your sons schtick.

Ghazi
01-30-2009, 01:29 AM
Spurs aren't a machine, they're just beating teams they're supposed to beat and losing to teams they're supposed to lose to (Lakers, Magic).

Ditty
01-30-2009, 01:30 AM
2 big road wins hopefully we win on saturday

Ditty
01-30-2009, 01:31 AM
Spurs aren't a machine, they're just beating teams they're supposed to beat and losing to teams they're supposed to lose to (Lakers, Magic).

who have the mavs beat worth bragging about :lol

urunobili
01-30-2009, 01:31 AM
Hornet fans heating this up? I can't wait...

Pelicans78
01-30-2009, 01:32 AM

That makes them a machine. They're consistent. They don't have good games and bad games. They just play their game for the most part. They'll have occasional lapses, but alot less than others. They won two tough road games at Utah and now Phoenix. Saturday night is a big game to start the 2nd half of the season. We have to worry about Golden State first.

Pelicans78
01-30-2009, 01:34 AM
Hornet fans heating this up? I can't wait...

We got to worry about the Warriors first. Can't afford a bad loss here. Need this win against a bad but unpredictable team. West might return but probably not, but we shouldn't need West or Chandler since the Warriors don't have any inside presence. I'm sure Hilton and Wright will fare ok.

thekingrobert
01-30-2009, 01:35 AM
our defense isnt up to par still

Ghazi
01-30-2009, 01:36 AM
who have the mavs beat worth bragging about :lol

Nobody :toast

porscha
01-30-2009, 01:37 AM
:lol:wow:lol @ porter's bruce attack

peskypesky
01-30-2009, 01:38 AM

we beat the lakers two weeks ago, fucktard.

Ghazi
01-30-2009, 01:40 AM
I meant real wins, not flukes.

underdawg
01-30-2009, 01:45 AM
I meant real wins, not flukes.

they count differently?

Rogue
01-30-2009, 02:00 AM
wow sons the Suns are so piss poor. I can't wait for the Hornets to play them again. easy victories.
So it's a worthless win for the spurs to beat a team as weak as suns.

anyway, congrats spurs.

phyzik
01-30-2009, 02:02 AM
I always liked your sons schtick.

Seriously.....

Dont encourage him....

Its fucking stupid and trollish (what he is doing).

alchemist
01-30-2009, 02:02 AM
they count differently?
remember the Mavs haven't won a real game since June 2006...you have to forgive these salty Mavs fans. :toast

z0sa
01-30-2009, 02:09 AM
The Suns trade for shaq has actually got to be worse for the overall team than even the Mavericks trade for Kidd, actually, though their close.

AJ's coaching style and Kidd's playing style just didn't mesh. But I'm not sure how you would even begin to work Shaq's style of play into Dumbtoni's system, try as they did. Even under Terry Porter, the Suns personnel just aren't equipped for that slow paced, pound the ball into Shaq type of game. A lot of it is clearly mental, especially for Nash and Amare, the only true remnants of that original 05 team that seemed so alive and capable of anything. They want to run, but are holding themselves back for their coach and for Shaq, to see if it can win them a championship.

Right now, the odds don't look good that they'll be able to beat any of the real contenders: Lakers, Spurs, Hornets, and possibly an x factor team or two. That x factor team could be the Suns, again it's doubtful. Denver and maybe Portland are my picks, with a couple other long shot teams. The West is not as tough as it appeared to be in the offseason, at least not at this point. Whether or not some different things will be happening after the all-star break and into the playoffs, we'll see.

That said, tonight Amare's jumpshot looked pretty good, especially as the game got later and later. I actually expected more moves to the rim, but is it possible Bonner's physical defense from previous game scared him off the block? I know Amare missed a few difficult turn arounds over Bonner.

SAtown
01-30-2009, 02:11 AM

Thanks, and God bless, son. BTW, you've had better sigs in the past

Yorae
01-30-2009, 02:12 AM
Hornets fans are actually nice?

BRHornet45
01-30-2009, 03:02 AM
Seriously.....

Dont encourage him....

Its fucking stupid and trollish (what he is doing).

LMAO son ... 2 years later and I am still a troll. amazing. god bless you and your family though.

BRHornet45
01-30-2009, 03:02 AM
Hornets fans are actually nice?

son Hornets fans and Spurs fans are so BFF now

BRHornet45
01-30-2009, 03:03 AM
Thanks, and God bless, son. BTW, you've had better sigs in the past

son I have to show some love to Jessica Simpson since the media is saying she is "fat" now. god bless

Yorae
01-30-2009, 03:04 AM
Uh....sorry.....you're too fat to be my father......

Reck
01-30-2009, 03:07 AM
Ghazi is so full of shit.

Be a mavs fan and be quiet.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-30-2009, 03:09 AM
fuck this shit, this is getting old. I have nothing against the Spurs either, why the fuck would I hate a team because they want to win more than the Suns?

The two fuckin longest tenured Suns, Nash and Amare, play defense against Parker and Duncan like they don't mind continuously being ass raped by silver and black. Trade these two lazy fucks. D'antoni's fun days are over, D'antoni is gone and hopefully his crappy posse of lazy fucks more concerned with having fun than winning are gone as well.

Ghazi
01-30-2009, 03:23 AM
Ghazi is so full of shit.

Be a mavs fan and be quiet.

You know it's true :makemyday:

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-30-2009, 03:35 AM
Mavs fans aren't allowed to have opinions when the subject is "winning"..if we're talking about "choking", feel free to talk all you want, I'll listen..

Doesn't mean they don't know about winning, just means they've never seen their team win.

When the Suns and Mavs fans are talking about winning, think of it as Thomas Edison's famous quote about inventing:

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Brazil
01-30-2009, 08:10 AM
Son I love this hornet fan son especially when he congrats the spurs and talks about West.

sonic21
01-30-2009, 09:39 AM

i agree son, god bless

TampaDude
01-30-2009, 11:23 AM

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PHO/AAHD037_16x20~2006-Miami-Heat-NBA-Champions-Posters.jpg

:p: