PDA

View Full Version : Hack a Bowen?

pauls931
01-30-2009, 01:21 AM
Give me a break. It's painful to see such a talented group underachieve like this. Please let porter and kerr win the lottery so they can retire...

That said, good game Spurs, I like the passing and spacing.

lil_penny
01-30-2009, 01:29 AM
Hack a bowen had me laughing

ClingingMars
01-30-2009, 01:52 AM
I'm really sorry that you had to endure that painful idiot coaching move.

-Mars

phyzik
01-30-2009, 02:05 AM
I spit out some beer from laughter the first time I saw it. Fuck you again PHX for another travesty... YOU MADE ME LOSE BEER!!

You got what you fucking deserved for that shit....

BlackSwordsMan
01-30-2009, 02:06 AM
what kind of faggy team hacks a player to gain an advantage? Ban this fucking rule

Ghazi
01-30-2009, 02:09 AM
Give me a break. It's painful to see such a talented group underachieve like this. Please let porter and kerr win the lottery so they can retire...

That said, good game Spurs, I like the passing and spacing.

I like the passing and spacing of anyone against the Suns "defense" :bking

ClingingMars
01-30-2009, 02:20 AM
what kind of faggy team hacks a player to gain an advantage? Ban this fucking rule

:lmao

pawe
01-30-2009, 02:26 AM
Phx cant even pull a hack a bowen properly. What a dumbass team they are.

pauls931
01-30-2009, 09:31 AM
Phx cant even pull a hack a bowen properly. What a dumbass team they are.

If you watched the players you could tell by the expression on their faces that they thought it was stupid too. They spotted the spurs 5 points doing that. I bet if Porter called it again the team and fans would have beat him to a pulp. I'm thinking kerr is going to be less popular than david stern in some time there.

Also regarding spacing, ya, Phx is much more packed in that in the past, I think playing right into the spurs hands. Less area to cover. Also Barbosa, is very underutilized in this system, trade him so he can at least do some good for someone.

One more thing that really frustrates me. They can now keep duncan at bay, but the defense is worse that when Dantoni was there it seems. How can you counter the other team's best player and still suck so back at D?