PDA

View Full Version : This was the Manu.

Illusionarist
01-30-2009, 07:45 AM
Tonight's Manu was simply himself. He was having fun. He drew contact ,put is baskets that only he can make. Especially that drive where he passed 3 guys... I can't stop watching it. He also played D and got many boards too. That was MANU GINOBLILI. Hopefully this is the big blow that he needed to get back in shape.:flag:

Rogue
01-30-2009, 08:12 AM
Manu needs to get his hair back at first, hairloss makes him look even older than Pop and TP. Manu has been losing his confidence as he loses his hair, I bet he has found some hair-grow product that can effectively help him regrow his hair before his terrific game last night.

Illusionarist
01-30-2009, 08:23 AM
And 0 turnovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The most important.

Taco
01-30-2009, 08:43 AM
http://a.espncdn.com/media/apphoto/b172ab0b-77fe-498c-b156-3815ecc417ad.jpg

DAF86
01-30-2009, 11:32 AM
Manu needs to get his hair back at first, hairloss makes him look even older than Pop and TP. Manu has been losing his confidence as he loses his hair, I bet he has found some hair-grow product that can effectively help him regrow his hair before his terrific game last night.

I think he needs to cut his hair really short (like in his rookie year) and keep it that way, oh and let the beard grow, that thing is badass.

SenorSpur
01-30-2009, 11:34 AM

AaaaaaaaaaMen!

SenorSpur
01-30-2009, 11:35 AM
I think he needs to cut his hair really short (like in his rookie year) and keep it that way, oh and let the beard grow, that thing is badass.

Maybe rub a lil' Rogaine gel on the bare patch at the back of his head, too. :lol

DAF86
01-30-2009, 11:36 AM

I can live with the TO's as long as he's playing well.

DAF86
01-30-2009, 11:37 AM
Maybe rub a lil' Rogaine gel on the bare patch at the back of his head, too. :lol

I think he's trying to go for the Zinedine Zidane (soccer player) look.

ShoogarBear
01-30-2009, 11:38 AM
Is there a gif of that crazy shot he made right before the half?

SenorSpur
01-30-2009, 11:46 AM
I can live with the TO's as long as he's playing well.

You might feel differently when those TO's come during critical junctures of a tight ball game. Say when the Spurs are nursing slim lead or trying to mount a mild comeback?

xtremesteven33
01-30-2009, 11:51 AM
Yeah i dont know how Manu does it. Going out there with that huge bald spot. He must be really comfortable with it cause it doesnt seem to phase him at all. Hes a young guy who can do alot with that bald spot but it seems he doesnt want to. Maybe hes in denial about it...haha

SenorSpur
01-30-2009, 11:53 AM
It goes without saying that Manu, like practically all of the Spurs players, is a really good guy. After he concluded his funny interview with TNT's Craig Sager, he started to head toward the Spurs lockerroom. Suddenly, he saw young girl, in a Spurs #20 jersey. Manu then changed directions, walked toward her, gave her a big ol' hug and took a picture with her. Manu seems like a very down-to-earth, dude and a personable guy.

Manu-of-steel
01-31-2009, 05:23 AM
It goes without saying that Manu, like practically all of the Spurs players, is a really good guy. After he concluded his funny interview with TNT's Craig Sager, he started to head toward the Spurs lockerroom. Suddenly, he saw young girl, in a Spurs #20 jersey. Manu then changed directions, walked toward her, gave her a big ol' hug and took a picture with her. Manu seems like a very down-to-earth, dude and a personable guy.

i've noticed that too. i'm really proud of the spurs players on how they deal with people. but if you look closely, some suns fan at the back of the girl are heckling manu? i'm not sure, but they look like they are shouting at manu.

m33p0
01-31-2009, 06:59 AM
i've noticed that too. i'm really proud of the spurs players on how they deal with people. but if you look closely, some suns fan at the back of the girl are heckling manu? i'm not sure, but they look like they are shouting at manu.
the fact that he takes the time to answer the questions posted in his website says a lot about how approachable he is.

i thought those were the girl's folks.

SpursRule8803
01-31-2009, 08:44 AM
I met manu 2 years ago during a locker roomtour...VERY approachable and friendly.

BlackSwordsMan
01-31-2009, 09:40 AM
good manu's value is high again
TRADE HIM QUICK

amy020
01-31-2009, 09:59 AM
I met manu 2 years ago during a locker roomtour...VERY approachable and friendly.

lucky
Manu is always such a good guy

NRHector
01-31-2009, 11:25 AM
It goes without saying that Manu, like practically all of the Spurs players, is a really good guy. After he concluded his funny interview with TNT's Craig Sager, he started to head toward the Spurs lockerroom. Suddenly, he saw young girl, in a Spurs #20 jersey. Manu then changed directions, walked toward her, gave her a big ol' hug and took a picture with her. Manu seems like a very down-to-earth, dude and a personable guy.He is, I work at a store where some of the players come with their wives and they are very down-to-earth guys:flag: