PDA

View Full Version : Vacation at last!

whottt
03-03-2005, 04:26 AM
After nearly two years of working 24/7 I am finally getting a vacation for 2 weeks!.

I have no idea where I am going or what I am going to do though. The last time I got a vacation I went skiing in Taos New Mexico with my girlfriends son...I had a blast....other than feeling the combined effects of every cigarette I have ever smoked in my entire life when I was snowboarding. I actally laid out on the course hoping someone would hit me and end my suffering. But the coolest part of that trip...Was driving up high in those Mountains and still being able to pick up Spurs games on WOAI...I loved that. It was so cool. It was even more fun because the Spurs were on that 9-1 road trip at that time...they won every game while I was on vacation :).

I dunno what I am going to do this time...I think I am just going to grab my dog, my guitar ,a tent and a sleeping bag and pile in my jeep and go to Utah to see Monument Valley and some of the Indian ruins around Utah. Actually try and utlize my degree...No matter what I do I am going to take a break from being online.

I hope the forum will continue to run smoothly without me... to ensure this...

1.Someone make sure to bring up AJ being a bad PG to TimVP at least once a week.

2.If you see Chump starting to think he/she is right about something...Remember, Chump is never right so be sure to let him/her know it.

3. Someone needs to get into stupid arguments just for the sake of argument.

4.Never let Jim forget about Brad Pitt.

5. Please go into the chat room and pretend you are a mod, even though you have no chat mod powers :)

Important stuff like that.

Anyway...see you all in a couple of weeks. Go Spurs Go(hopefully they'll win all their games again).

xcoriate
03-03-2005, 08:51 AM
I think collectively we can all do our bit....

So I'll start.....

Shane Heal > Avery Johnson

Take that Timvp, haha :lmao

Shelly
03-03-2005, 08:59 AM
Have fun on your vacation, Whotttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taco
03-03-2005, 09:09 AM
Get a Tan!!!
Get Drunk!!!
Get Laid!!!

Not necessarily in that order. :lol

bigzak25
03-03-2005, 09:23 AM
have fun man...2 weeks off sounds really good.

Flea
03-03-2005, 09:26 AM
Wow, 2 weeks off? I need you to talk to my DH.

HAVE FUN!!!

Jimcs50
03-03-2005, 09:55 AM
You will be getting back when I am leaving for Sun Valley for skiing for Spring Break......damn, that is 3 wks w/o seeing Whottt in here.....how will I survive?