PDA

View Full Version : sons BREAKING NEWS about the Suns TV networks

BRHornet45
01-30-2009, 04:30 PM
sons I just heard that after yet another beat down by the Spurs last night, the local news media is outraged by the Suns. FSN AZ and MY45 have both immediately ended their commitments to broadcast Suns games. With the future of the Suns television network being in question right now, the remaining games this season will now be shown on Comedy Central. thanks sons. "link coming soon"

MarHill
01-30-2009, 04:31 PM
sons I just heard that after yet another beat down by the Spurs last night, the local news media is outraged by the Suns. FSN AZ and MY45 have both immediately ended their commitments to broadcast Suns games. With the future of the Suns television network being in question right now, the remaining games this season will now be shown on Comedy Central. thanks sons. "link coming soon"

Poor Suns fans!!

:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-30-2009, 04:32 PM

Is everything besides the comedy central part true or are you just making this all up?

kcplayboi_26
01-30-2009, 04:36 PM
cant lie that would be pretty funny

tlongII
01-30-2009, 04:37 PM
He's making it up obviously.

vicphoenix13
01-30-2009, 04:39 PM
Why is a Hornets fan obsessed with ripping the Suns?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-30-2009, 04:42 PM
I was actually hoping half of this story was right. It's about time being cheap with this team loses Sarver a few TV contracts.

kcplayboi_26
01-30-2009, 04:44 PM
Why is a Hornets fan obsessed with ripping the Suns?

not only hornets fans around here, alot of people love it, and even one suns fan loves to do it here. me im not biased at all, alot needs to change cuz there playing like trash. obviously defense is not gonna happen with this personel. TP and Manu bends the Suns over all the time, everyone knows it. Took me awhile to actually say it but...................SPURS OWN SUNS, who cares bout injurys, suspensions all of that. Tony and Manu cream their pants when they see there about to play the us....

tlongII
01-30-2009, 04:44 PM
I was actually hoping half of this story was right. It's about time being cheap with this team loses Sarver a few TV contracts.

If you could extend my personal thanks to Robert Sarver for selling us Rudy Fernandez I would appreciate it! :tu

kcplayboi_26
01-30-2009, 04:46 PM
If you could extend my personal thanks to Robert Sarver for selling us Rudy Fernandez I would appreciate it! :tu

lol yup so would Boston(Rondo), and New York(Nate).........damn u Sarver

hater
01-30-2009, 04:50 PM
those bits where Stodemire collides with Nash throwing him to the floor is more like BBC comedy than Comedy Central

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-30-2009, 05:05 PM
Just wait till OKC Thunder fans are thanking Sarver for Serge Ibaka, then the Suns will really look pathetic.