PDA

View Full Version : How to scare the crap out of the KKK

RandomGuy
01-30-2009, 05:22 PM
Step one: Elect a black man to be president from the Democrats.

Step two: Elect a black man to head the Republican National Committee.

Michael Steele becomes first black RNC chairman (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/republicans)

WASHINGTON – Michael Steele was elected Republican National Committee chairman on Friday, defeating the incumbent party chief and three other challengers over six rounds of voting to become the first black to lead the GOP. The former Maryland lieutenant governor takes over a beleaguered GOP as Republicans seek to rebound from back-to-back defeats in national elections that gave Democrats control of Congress and the White House.

"As a little boy growing up in this town, this is awesome," said Steele, the most moderate candidate in the field and considered an outsider because he's not a committee member.

In a brief acceptance speech, the new GOP chairman struck a tone of inclusiveness.

"We're going to say to friend and foe alike: We want you to be a part of us, we want you to with be with us, and for those who wish to obstruct, get ready to get knocked over," Steele said.

He won 91 votes out of a possible 168 in the sixth round. A simple majority of 85 was needed, but it took six rounds for Steele to win.

--------------------------------------------------

Not sure if this should go to the politics forum, but what the heck, I think scaring racists is funny. -RG

Bigzax
01-30-2009, 05:25 PM
hopefully he's conservative and we can have our own inauguration with tears in 4 years!

Blake
01-30-2009, 05:35 PM
I'm thinking the kkk isn't really scared.

I'm thinking that a few of those nutjobs are probably planning on busting out their sawed off shotguns and heading to washington

Trainwreck2100
01-30-2009, 05:37 PM
The KKK loves this, now when the gov. fucks over the white man they can blame the black guys

samikeyp
01-30-2009, 05:43 PM
"Shit skeeter, what do we do now?"

"Hell I don't know, how bout we get drunk and get us a sheep?"

Sarah Palin
01-30-2009, 05:56 PM
hopefully he's conservative and we can have our own inauguration with tears in 4 years!

You betcha!!!

RandomGuy
01-30-2009, 06:00 PM
The KKK loves this, now when the gov. fucks over the white man they can blame the black guys

Believe it or not this is exactly what some of them were thinking, and why some of them actually voted for Obama. (I am 100% not making that up, there was a news article on it somewhere)

They think that Obama will start doing all sorts of things that will cause the white people to rise up and finally "wake up" to the threat posed by non-white races.

That has a perverse logic, that makes a sort of sense if you believe that bull-puckey.

Delusional, but logical within that delusion, I suppose.

Wild Cobra
01-30-2009, 06:38 PM
I'm thinking the kkk isn't really scared.

I'm thinking that a few of those nutjobs are probably planning on busting out their sawed off shotguns and heading to washington
People like them are just a bunch of pussies anyway.

Remember when some White extremists, maybe they were neo-nazis... I don't recall... Anyway, they scheduled a parade, then canceled. Funny thing was, the local black community rioted and tore up there own community anyway...

Some parts of America are pathetic.

AlamoSpursFan
01-31-2009, 01:19 AM
Michael Steele rocks.

I may just have to re-join the Republican party now that we have some real leadership.

TDMVPDPOY
01-31-2009, 01:55 AM
obama is only doing what his other black brothers is doing in africa.....fkn fail.

CubanSucks
01-31-2009, 02:53 AM
Believe it or not this is exactly what some of them were thinking, and why some of them actually voted for Obama. (I am 100% not making that up, there was a news article on it somewhere)

They think that Obama will start doing all sorts of things that will cause the white people to rise up and finally "wake up" to the threat posed by non-white races.

That has a perverse logic, that makes a sort of sense if you believe that bull-puckey.

Delusional, but logical within that delusion, I suppose.

Oh, well in that case it must be true.

CubanSucks
01-31-2009, 03:00 AM

No, because unlike liberals, conservatives aren't so easily inspired by someone with just a good voice to a point where they put up 100 bumper stickers and actually wear clothing with a politician on it. Conservatives are level headed enough to remember that it's only a politician.

ShoogarBear
01-31-2009, 06:20 AM
No, because unlike liberals, conservatives aren't so easily inspired by someone with just a good voice to a point where they put up 100 bumper stickers and actually wear clothing with a politician on it. Conservatives are level headed enough to remember that it's only a politician.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

http://www.chickenmcnugget.com/pics/regan_cigs2JPG.jpg

FreeMason
01-31-2009, 10:00 AM
lmao, shoogashooogshooooooog

RR was the real deal and nothing like Obama.

ClingingMars
01-31-2009, 04:58 PM
lmao, shoogashooogshooooooog

RR was the real deal and nothing like Obama.

+1

Red Hawk #21
01-31-2009, 07:26 PM
obama is only doing what his other black brothers is doing in africa.....fkn fail.

Actually I think this post is fail...:wakeup

balli
01-31-2009, 08:08 PM
+1

Were you even alive when Reagan was in office?

And I'm sorry "people" would consider an actual actor to be less of an actor than one of Harvard Law's brightest minds. It must suck to be as fervently anti-intellectual as you conservative scumsuckers are. Deep in your cold little conservative hearts, I bet you know how evil you are.

ClingingMars
01-31-2009, 08:15 PM
Were you even alive when Reagan was in office?

And I'm sorry "people" would consider an actual actor to be less of an actor than one of Harvard Law's brightest minds. It must suck to be as fervently anti-intellectual as you conservative scumsuckers are. Deep in your cold little conservative hearts, I bet you know how evil you are.

does that even matter? Does me not being alive when Reagan was president mean I can't support what he stood for?

just because you have a nice degree from Havard doesn't make you a genius, it means you were good at school. jesus. your hate rampage towards myself and other board conservatives is disgusting.

balli
01-31-2009, 08:22 PM
your hate rampage towards myself and other board conservatives is disgusting.
Modern, American, conservatives are among the worst groups of people to ever inhabit the earth. Not quite as bad as the Nazis, but you people are absolute monsters. If you're conservative I wish you and yours the utmost worst in your future personal endeavors.

ClingingMars
01-31-2009, 08:23 PM
Modern, American, conservatives are among the worst groups of people to ever inhabit the earth. Not quite as bad as the Nazis, but you people are absolute monsters. If you're conservative I wish you and yours the utmost worst in your future personal endeavors.

thanks. appreciate the love. and acknowledging the fact that we're NOT quite Nazis, i'll be sure to pass along the word that we need to try harder.

v2freak
02-01-2009, 02:40 AM
Step 3 (my favorite step): Make a big fucking deal after each step. Instead of focusing on the matters at hand, focus on the skin color of the person who pledges to do great things.

Wild Cobra
02-01-2009, 01:54 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

http://www.chickenmcnugget.com/pics/regan_cigs2JPG.jpg

Did you know that president Reagan was a liberal in those years?

He simply matured!

vander
02-01-2009, 05:08 PM

:lmao

do you work in the private sector or public sector?