PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Peter Holt and playoff ticket prices

word
01-30-2009, 06:04 PM
Awesome. First two rounds same as regular season tickets. WCF and Finals, same price as last year.

DannyT
01-30-2009, 06:25 PM
props to realizing that people are hurting and the sign of the times affects everyone even those lower level ticket holders :tu

word
01-30-2009, 06:29 PM
I was seriously considering not buying playoff tickets this year. But I will now. Good move by Mr. Holt.

DannyT
01-30-2009, 06:36 PM
take it youre a season ticket holder....my buddy at work said fuck it even with that he is still not buying them this year...hes been a ticket holder for some time now and says its just getting to be a bit too expensive and theres not any perks/rewards like there used to be.

tmtcsc
01-30-2009, 06:48 PM
Props ? The Spurs jacked up the price of their tickets 40 % in 1 year for me and my group. That was enough to cover 5 years of increases if you ask me.

I just want to know if getting the playoff tickets at the lower prices is tied to re-newing for next year. If so, fuck that. I've seen some great games the last 7 years but I don't think I'm going to renew for next. Time to let someone else enjoy those seats. :dramaquee

word
01-30-2009, 06:53 PM
Don't the Spurs have one of the cheapest tickets in the NBA ?

Frenzy
01-30-2009, 07:25 PM
gee maybe Holt is saving the money from not paying all the holt cat workers he laid off.

spurastic
01-30-2009, 07:40 PM
Just sounds like a big ole marketing ploy to me. So Holt really is thinking he is helping the Season Ticket Holder by advertising that he's not INCREasing the price? Not jacking up the price for only the first two rounds would have nothing to do with the fact that they had a harder time last year in selling out the tickets, would it?

word
01-30-2009, 08:13 PM
Just sounds like a big ole marketing ploy to me. So Holt really is thinking he is helping the Season Ticket Holder by advertising that he's not INCREasing the price? Not jacking up the price for only the first two rounds would have nothing to do with the fact that they had a harder time last year in selling out the tickets, would it?

If you don't like this, then you're gonna hate Obama in a few years.