PDA

View Full Version : Spurs is in a state of financial crisis

HAITAO
01-30-2009, 08:17 PM
http://www.nba.com/spurs/news/pricefreeze_090126.html:flag:

Yorae
01-30-2009, 08:27 PM
I think much of the usa is having that thing of financial crap.

Rogue
01-30-2009, 10:07 PM
thanks a lot for telling us that, motherfucker.

I thought this guy had cooked up some pragmatic and contructive suggestion for us and started this thread to bring kind of gospel to our nation, so I clicked the thread he started, just to find NOthing he wrote. You cannot make any mistake if you do nothing at all. we are in a state of financial crisis but we don't feel ashamed, because someone else is living in a nation of shit.

I like your link and the page it links to, but I am more thirsty of the feast you cooked up. If you haven't prepared anything for us, then please stop sending us invitations. You should have prepared something for us to read, to enjoy. It doesn't matter if you are POOR off and cannot even afford a piece of cookie... ... we don't mind and we'll never force you to beg some from pedestrians, but what we can't accept is... you invited us to your house and treated us with shit, enjoy it yourself my friend, we dislike it.

you didn't post any shit in your post, but the title itself is just a shit, a shit I have never seen another one as fetide. NO ONE would benefit from the collapse of our "state", only some motherfuckers enjoy the recession of our economy, and their own funerals as well. I swear the collapse of their nations will take place before that of ours. Saving the US is just saving yourself, but those motherfuckers just intend to kill themselves.

Anyway, thanks for your thread, motherfucker.

Oh friend, your name is "HAtred Idiotic The AssOdd", I got it. say something, say something before execution, my firend.

ChumpDumper
01-30-2009, 10:10 PM
Spurs is in a state of financial soundness.

word
01-30-2009, 10:20 PM
Spurs is in a state of financial soundness.

It's like my old man used to say when I whined, 'Which do you want, a kick in the ass, or a peanut butter sandwich?'

I always took the sammich.

spursncowboys
01-30-2009, 10:44 PM
Price fixing is always wrong!!!

FreeMason
01-30-2009, 10:52 PM
thanks a lot for telling us that, motherfucker.

I thought this guy had cooked up some pragmatic and contructive suggestion for us and started this thread to bring kind of gospel to our nation, so I clicked the thread he started, just to find NOthing he wrote. You cannot make any mistake if you do nothing at all. we are in a state of financial crisis but we don't feel ashamed, because someone else is living in a nation of shit.

I like your link and the page it links to, but I am more thirsty of the feast you cooked up. If you haven't prepared anything for us, then please stop sending us invitations. You should have prepared something for us to read, to enjoy. It doesn't matter if you are POOR off and cannot even afford a piece of cookie... ... we don't mind and we'll never force you to beg some from pedestrians, but what we can't accept is... you invited us to your house and treated us with shit, enjoy it yourself my friend, we dislike it.

you didn't post any shit in your post, but the title itself is just a shit, a shit I have never seen another one as fetide. NO ONE would benefit from the collapse of our "state", only some motherfuckers enjoy the recession of our economy, and their own funerals as well. I swear the collapse of their nations will take place before that of ours. Saving the US is just saving yourself, but those motherfuckers just intend to kill themselves.

Anyway, thanks for your thread, motherfucker.

Oh friend, your name is "HAtred Idiotic The AssOdd", I got it. say something, say something before execution, my firend.

lololololol

Oh, Gee!!
01-30-2009, 10:53 PM
what the eff just happened?

Yorae
01-30-2009, 10:53 PM
what the eff just happened?

Haitao just farted.

K-State Spur
01-30-2009, 10:54 PM

Seems to me that not raising your ticket prices is more likely (although not necessarily) a sign that you are doing alright compared to being in a 'financial crisis.'

Solid D
01-30-2009, 11:12 PM
Judging by HAITAO's thread, I'd say he works for KSAT TV.

DrHouse
01-30-2009, 11:22 PM
Seems to me that not raising your ticket prices is more likely (although not necessarily) a sign that you are doing alright compared to being in a 'financial crisis.'

You really don't know basic economics.

Yorae
01-30-2009, 11:35 PM
HAITAO in a state of mental crisis.

TDMVPDPOY
01-30-2009, 11:48 PM
i post the other day, caterpillar the parent company made $50billion in sales last year, this year a downgrade of $40b expected......

financial crisis ? .....sometimes i wish this team was owned by holts grandfather instead of him..... :D:D:D

Kori Ellis
01-31-2009, 12:12 AM
:lol at Financial Crisis

Anyway, this is being discussed in a couple other threads already.