PDA

View Full Version : No surprise tonight for the Hornets with West back ...

BRHornet45
01-31-2009, 12:21 AM
sons I am not in the least bit surprised that we got beat down by the Warriors tonight. I actually predicted it. The Hornets were playing great with a ton of ball movement and team chemistry in the 5 games that West was out. West returns to the lineup only to slow the team down and return to his selfish way of playing. West limits guys like Peja and other shooters from getting decent looks. Peja was only able to take 11 shots tonight with only 2 of them being open looks. A typical night for West was all it was with him shooting 5-16 and crying to the refs .... "but but but I made the all star team!! you have to give me that call ref!!".

God sons I really hate that selfish piece of shit. He is such a fluke. Good player, but FAR from a legit NBA power forward All Star. Hopefully he will re-injure himself tonight so we have a chance to win tomorrow night in San Antonio ..... well, unless West decides to have his ONE good game every 5 or 6 games which I highly doubt. please sons discuss. I am fed up, but not surprised at all. god bless

IronMexican
01-31-2009, 12:22 AM
I called it.

Ghazi
01-31-2009, 12:22 AM
Perhaps West is not a legit All Star at PF, but you can't have an all star at every position.
just gonna have to live with it I guess, if West is traded it would have to be for a PF, and can't start Julian WRight at PF at bench West.

BRHornet45
01-31-2009, 12:29 AM
Perhaps West is not a legit All Star at PF, but you can't have an all star at every position.
just gonna have to live with it I guess, if West is traded it would have to be for a PF, and can't start Julian WRight at PF at bench West.

son I know West is good, but he thinks he is Karl fucking Malone now. West needs to learn his role and go back to the player that he was before the playoffs last season. His head is getting way too big and that is what is hurting the team.

Pelicans78
01-31-2009, 12:33 AM
Hey BR did you notice when West played only 5 minutes in the 1st quarter and took two shots, we scored 27 points and had an 8 point lead? No coincidence.

scanry
01-31-2009, 12:34 AM
David West is the definition of overachieving and not knowing his role on a team. CP3 inflated his stats last year and this year he's slacking off big time.

Like i said on another thread, Hornets miss Chandler, and i guess they did a good thing by keeping Chandler rather than trading him. I'd rather trade West before he becomes too smuggy.

Oh.. and BTW David West needs to know his role before he takes over this team and becomes a cancer.

Warlord23
01-31-2009, 12:37 AM
Son, how about West + a 1st rounder for Oberto/Finley/Udoka/Vaughn?

BRHornet45
01-31-2009, 12:41 AM
Hey BR did you notice when West played only 5 minutes in the 1st quarter and took two shots, we scored 27 points and had an 8 point lead? No coincidence.

son exactly. the rest of the team works together very well whenever CP3 is leading them and not having to worry about West shooting the ball every time he gets his hands on it. like the above poster said, West needs to learn his role and stop trying to be the star. I am convinced that West is jealous of Paul and is trying to out shine him .... LMAO have fun trying to do that you piece of shit West!!!!!

timtonymanu
01-31-2009, 02:10 AM
forreal. this guy made the all-star team again when the Hornets play better without him.

mffl89
01-31-2009, 02:33 AM
Quick question...who would you rather have?

Josh Howard or David West?

IronMexican
01-31-2009, 02:37 AM
Quick question...who would you rather have?

Josh Howard or David West?

Trick question. I'd take Chris Paul.

mystargtr34
01-31-2009, 02:41 AM
2008 David West vs 2006 Josh Howard is a tough call, they both torch the Spurs like no other second options, but i would go with David West since his raping of the Spurs was more recent.

He put up Karl Malone numbers against Oberto/Thomas in the playoffs.

Chieflion
01-31-2009, 04:22 AM
A result of being an all star. Got too big-headed. Hope the 1st time all stars this year don't follow in his footsteps.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-31-2009, 04:38 AM
He's getting Amare syndrome unfortunately. Always has played best within the offense and getting his points in rhythm, and just like Amare he's beginning to think he's a player he isn't.

m33p0
01-31-2009, 07:30 AM
i'll take david west. he has more trade value.

SpursIndonesia
01-31-2009, 09:19 AM
WTF with all of these West bashings, he's still top 5 PF of the west, and that still says A LOT. He hit a rough path, in a slump, or whatever, but the skill and physical ability are still there, he'll turn it around -unless CP3 turns sour on him first.

jack sommerset
01-31-2009, 09:45 AM
forreal. this guy made the all-star team again when the Hornets play better without him.

You can say the samething about Tony Parker.

j-money24
01-31-2009, 01:07 PM
but but hes an all star ?