PDA

View Full Version : NBA TV Is Playing with My Emotions!!

Lonestar
01-31-2009, 12:35 AM
I'm stuck all the way up here in Tacoma Washington with no Bill Miller iced tea, no breakfast tacos and possibly no Spurs. According to the schedule the Spurs and Hornets are supposed to be on NBA TV tomorrow but the guide on my digital cable says Dallas @ Miami. Can anybody tell me if this is accurate? :bang:depressed

Interrohater
01-31-2009, 01:52 AM
Hey mang! I'm in Lakewood, are you Army? and relax, stop beatin your head against the wall. You can always watch the game online if it's not on nbatv. Now waitaminnit, you have nbatv, which tells me that you got the sports package... why not just pick up the NBA league pass also?

Lonestar
01-31-2009, 05:43 PM
I'm not in the Army but I work for them at Madigan. I don't have league pass but I might have to break down and get it for the remainder of the season, NBA TV sucks! They show even fewer games up here now that the Sonic have moved.

completely deck
01-31-2009, 05:46 PM
NBA TV is showing Dallas @ Miami. If you care so much, get League Pass. It's kinda worth the money.

SenorSpur
01-31-2009, 06:17 PM
NBA TV is showing Dallas @ Miami. If you care so much, get League Pass. It's kinda worth the money.

Agree. Getting League Pass will solve your problem. Now they're even offering 1/2 season pass at a lower rate. It's a good chance for you to try it out to see if you'd like to resubscribe for next year.

SenorSpur
01-31-2009, 06:23 PM
Are all of you David Stern's trolls or what?

Watch it online for free! Any European/Argie poster will be able to assist

Are you a troll for Bill Gates?

Who wants to watch it online when you can have the ability to watch it on a larger screen?

ClingingMars
01-31-2009, 07:01 PM

+1

or Audio League Pass if your bandwidth sucks.

GooberNuts
01-31-2009, 08:16 PM

Who should i talk to about this

Interrohater
02-01-2009, 12:32 PM
I'm not in the Army but I work for them at Madigan. I don't have league pass but I might have to break down and get it for the remainder of the season, NBA TV sucks! They show even fewer games up here now that the Sonic have moved.
Dude, I know. I was excited when I first heard that I was being stationed here. Then about a week later I get the news that the Supersonics have decided to move! I was so pissed! Anyway, good luck with future games, just PM me if you need the sites to watch games online. Also, let me know if you find breakfast tacos anywhere