PDA

View Full Version : "french" HELP NEEDED !!

Pauleta14
01-31-2009, 07:35 PM
Is there anyone here living in France and willing to watch tonight game?
Apparently NBA League pass doesn't broadcast it and no other "local" channels neither...
Even my "not really legal" :lol other links don't...
I can't imaging missing this game :bang
so please................HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
:worthy::flag:

SpursFan0728
01-31-2009, 07:48 PM
"not really legal" or illegal?

We are not allow to post illegal links here

Pauleta14
01-31-2009, 07:53 PM
"not really legal" or illegal?

We are not allow to post illegal links here

I know,
That part was a joke...
I talking about the legal way to watch the game tonight!
I already pay for the NBA League pass and it isn't "proposed"...
I mean I'm mad because all the other games are!!!
I don't understand, that's why I need some help!

GooberNuts
01-31-2009, 08:13 PM
I don't get LP but I was just checking the games today anyway, and I thought I saw it...

Pauleta14
01-31-2009, 08:20 PM
I don't get LP but I was just checking the games today anyway, and I thought I saw it...

It changes depending the countries... (I live in France)
When a local channel broadcast a game, NBA LP doesn't...
But today isn't the case!!!
So I don't get it !!!

Naelven
01-31-2009, 08:51 PM
same problem here, that sucks....really sucks.....

I have an official LP Pass and they don't broadcast the only game that matters to me....I feel like I will kill someone of the NBA broadcasting team...Wondered why I pay for this...they are advertising the fact that we can have every 82 games of regular season for all team but it is a lie !!!

If anyone can help me in PM...That will be greatly appreciate..Thanks

amy020
01-31-2009, 09:05 PM
http://albaaa.altervista.org/watch.php?id=204
try this link

NicolasBatum
01-31-2009, 09:06 PM
Salut camarade, pas sur que ce truc soit vraiment légal, de plus la qualité est vraiment médiocre mais un site commençant par ATD et finissant par HE.net donne des liens pour suivre les matchs en stream

Naelven
01-31-2009, 09:09 PM
Salut camarade, pas sur que ce truc soit vraiment légal, de plus la qualité est vraiment médiocre mais un site commençant par ATD et finissant par HE.net donne des liens pour suivre les matchs en stream
ouais ca renvoie à justintv mais un stream pourri sans son..enfin c est mieux que rien...la misère vraiment...

Merci quand même.

Pauleta14
01-31-2009, 09:14 PM

Merci j'ai fini par LE trouver ailleurs!:tu
Vive le net !!!!:lol

Pauleta14
01-31-2009, 09:16 PM

By the way, c une tuerie ce site!:lol
merci encore...

stéphane
01-31-2009, 10:02 PM

Ok je connaissais pas celui la ^^
:tu:worthy: