PDA

View Full Version : Prime example of Chris Pauls "bitchassness"

fraga
01-31-2009, 10:17 PM
Is anybody else watching this cry baby bitch...I mean come on...when do you realize that this overshadows how good you are...just STFU already and play ball...I hope he gets another Technical and just gets tossed...

Sec24Row7
01-31-2009, 10:18 PM
I think he needs to patent the whirlyman flop

timtonymanu
01-31-2009, 10:19 PM
i know. and did u see him trying to get duncan a technical? Paul should know he's below Tim Duncan. I officially dislike Paul more than KG, Amare, and Shaq. at least those guys play instead of bitch.

ClingingMars
01-31-2009, 10:19 PM

http://cp3roll.ytmnd.com

ManuTP9
01-31-2009, 10:22 PM
lmao

Spurtacus
01-31-2009, 10:25 PM

:lol

exstatic
01-31-2009, 10:45 PM
Chris Paul would be in my top 3 favorite players if he would do two things: STFU and stop falling down on every play.

As it is, he's in my top 3 least favorite players. Running into the locker room crying after losing the series last year was a major bitch move. Guess that's what happens when you talk that much and don't back it.

SenorSpur
01-31-2009, 11:14 PM
He needs to do what Tim said the previous game and "calm the fuck down"

timvp
01-31-2009, 11:18 PM
Chris Fall is so damn good. But yeah, it sucks watching the team you root for go against him because he has taken flopping and complaining to a whole new level. It's probably part of what makes he good but it gets old fast . . .

MarHill
01-31-2009, 11:18 PM
He needs to do what Tim said the previous game and "calm the fuck down"

:lmao :lmao :lmao

timvp
01-31-2009, 11:19 PM
The funniest Chris Fall moment was when he tried to flop on the ground and Duncan caught him :rollin

porscha
01-31-2009, 11:22 PM
Chris Fall is so damn good. But yeah, it sucks watching the team you root for go against him because he has taken flopping and complaining to a whole new level. It's probably part of what makes he good but it gets old fast . . .

Chris Fall?:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
Chris Fall is a disgusting flopper and whinner:vomit:

jaffies
01-31-2009, 11:23 PM
i know. and did u see him trying to get duncan a technical? Paul should know he's below Tim Duncan. I officially dislike Paul more than KG, Amare, and Shaq. at least those guys play instead of bitch.

what happened?

SenorSpur
01-31-2009, 11:24 PM
I wish someone would post that CP3 "Whirlybird" flop off the bump by Oberto, that occurred last year. He literally looked like someone shot him in the leg.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
01-31-2009, 11:25 PM
i know. and did u see him trying to get duncan a technical? Paul should know he's below Tim Duncan.

The funniest Chris Fall moment was when he tried to flop on the ground and Duncan caught him :rollin

that was fucking funny. I liked how Timmy was propping Paul up like a toddler about to fall or slip for the longest time - he was really making sure he didn't try to pull another 360 flip for the refs

MrChug
01-31-2009, 11:26 PM
Yah, but he's still simply the best PG in the NBA. Sad, but true...

Pauleta14
01-31-2009, 11:27 PM
Chris Paul would be in my top 3 favorite players if he would do two things: STFU and stop falling down on every play.

As it is, he's in my top 3 least favorite players. Running into the locker room crying after losing the series last year was a major bitch move. Guess that's what happens when you talk that much and don't back it.

I remember Tony trying to find him, looking around from the enter of the court...:lol
You can't have a doubt the guy is a bitch.
I mean, Tony is supposed to be one of his friends (Tony invited him to the AST...) and he doesn't even stay to congrats him???!!???
This is "petit" (small)as we say in french...

underdawg
01-31-2009, 11:29 PM
Let's get one thing straight - CP3 does not flop. He has a little known disease called "holicrapijusgotshawt." This disease causes a person to fall down and roll around at the mere touch to the skin. They're working on a cure, but early studies have shown that no-calls and technical fouls seem to slow the condition.

FreeMason
01-31-2009, 11:29 PM
You would never hear the natl media call out Chris Fall.

Andy25
01-31-2009, 11:30 PM
Yah, but he's still simply the best PG in the NBA. Sad, but true...

Uh.. Tony would like to have a word with you. :nope

Pauleta14
01-31-2009, 11:30 PM

I liked that too!!
Then Paul makes a kind of "ballet" move to go off Tim's arms!!:lmao:lmao

GooberNuts
01-31-2009, 11:44 PM

Anyone have a video of this?

Thompson
01-31-2009, 11:45 PM
Bowen should sidle up to Paul after a foul has been called, barely nudge arms, and then fly sideways and roll on the ground for 30 feet. It's what Paul tried to do to him in last year's series. I bet it would really tick him off to be mocked like that, especially with all the laughter it would draw.

I might do it even if I knew Pop would ream me out for clowning around. I might even stick my tongue out the side of my mouth and play dead for effect.

TwelveGs210
01-31-2009, 11:57 PM

lmfao @ the whirlyman flop!! nobody i talk to remembers that shit, that was the stupidest flop ive ever seen, hands down..

Tully365
02-01-2009, 12:01 AM
Geez...stop being such homers. You guys are talking about Paul the way Phoenix fans talk about Manu. If Paul was a Spur, most of you would shit yourselves talking about how great he is and how he should be this season's mvp.

groovezone
02-01-2009, 12:03 AM
Geez...stop being such homers. You guys are talking about Paul the way Phoenix fans talk about Manu. If Paul was a Spur, most of you would shit yourselves talking about how great he is and how he should be this season's mvp.

If someone really would foul him, he'd wind up in section 224.

Jayem
02-01-2009, 12:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VnMUmLHOks&fmt=18

Tully365
02-01-2009, 12:09 AM
Please. Chris Paul is an outstanding NBA player who played college ball at Wake Forest, and spends a lot of time working & trying to get calls from the refs.... hmmm, does that sound familiar? Here's a hint: the guy I'm not being too subtle in referencing admires Paul's game too. Enjoy the win. No need to become Suns-like homers.

iggypop123
02-01-2009, 12:13 AM
finally something lakers fans and spurs fans can agree on. bastard pouts his lips and flops and then expects people to respect him

Thompson
02-01-2009, 12:17 AM
Please. Chris Paul is an outstanding NBA player who played college ball at Wake Forest, and spends a lot of time working & trying to get calls from the refs.... hmmm, does that sound familiar? Here's a hint: the guy I'm not being too subtle in referencing admires Paul's game too. Enjoy the win. No need to become Suns-like homers.

Manu does not flop the way Chris Paul flops. That's like comparing DeNiro to Pauly Shore.

No need to go overboard trying to prove how objective you are. If Paul were a Spur, I would love his game, but I think even then the whirling dervish act would bug me.

porscha
02-01-2009, 12:18 AM
ya everybody flops sometimes... but chris fall got the ugliest!
disgusting:vomit:

pawe
02-01-2009, 12:22 AM
Uglier than how AK47 does it?

Tully365
02-01-2009, 12:25 AM
No need to go overboard trying to prove how objective you are.

:lol So true: god forbid there be any objectivity on an internet forum.

Thompson
02-01-2009, 12:30 AM
:lol So true: god forbid there be any objectivity on an internet forum.

I wasn't criticizing you for being objective, I was criticizing you for trying to imply you were objective by insulting everyone else for being subjective, and for using a poor analogy.

Neither Duncan or Manu do anything approaching the level of ridiculousness that Paul does.

Tully365
02-01-2009, 12:35 AM
I wasn't criticizing you for being objective, I was criticizing you for trying to imply you were objective by insulting everyone else for being subjective, and for using a poor analogy.

Neither Duncan or Manu do anything approaching the level of ridiculousness that Paul does.

So when almost all of the fans of every other team in the NBA complain that Duncan looks shocked every time a foul is called on him & make fun of that are they being homers, or are they in your opinion being objective?

Blackjack
02-01-2009, 12:36 AM

If you're trying to say he and Tim are somehow on the same level, you need to check yourself.

There's no questioning the kids' talent, and imo the best in the game at his position, but his bitchassness is be taken to an unthinkable Reggie Evans level.

It's one thing to embelish contact, sell charges, or knowing all the tricks of the trade but... Pretending to be hit in the balls, hitting people in the balls (on more than one occassion at both college and pro level), starting shit with opposing player in hopes of picking up technicals, and acting like a entitled brat aren't the type of things a "face of the league" should be resorting to.

It's one thing for a Reggie Evans to be doing that kind of crap, because his talent dictates him doing whatever it takes to stay in the league. But for a guy like Chris Paul?

To quote Mark Jackson, "You're better than that."

crc21209
02-01-2009, 12:40 AM
Sitting in his front of his locker with ice bags on both legs, Paul contemplated this loss in which he said every loose ball and traveling call seemed to go the way of the Spurs.

That might have worn on the Hornets. Along with Paul, David West and James Posey also got technical fouls.

"We sort of got frustrated a little bit and said 'darn' and got two techs," Paul said. "I'm serious, I said 'darn.' I mean, I guess that's not what you should say."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=290131024

How bout you shut your big ass mouth and play ball "Son." I mean damn what a little bitch. And P.S. I'm so sure he just said "darn" lol. Jackass.

Thompson
02-01-2009, 12:45 AM
So when almost all of the fans of every other team in the NBA complain that Duncan looks shocked every time a foul is called on him & make fun of that are they being homers, or are they in your opinion being objective?

Duncan frequently does look shocked. He's probably working the refs to some degree, but I think he's also actually shocked oftentimes, because he does get a lot of contact on his arms and body when he shoots.

Duncan does not walk up to players, throw himself sideways pretending he was hit, and then walk up like he wanted to fight the guy. He doesn't wait until guys are standing over him trying to get the ball, nail them in the junk with the back of his hand, and when they try to back off of him, throw himself to the ground like he was kicked.

You're being ridiculous.

timtonymanu
02-01-2009, 12:47 AM
i think the next time these two play Pop needs to make Manu flop like Paul and give Paul the thumbs up when Paul's called for the offensive foul.

ClingingMars
02-01-2009, 12:47 AM
Duncan frequently does look shocked. He's probably working the refs to some degree, but I think he's also actually shocked oftentimes, because he does get a lot of contact on his arms and body when he shoots.

Duncan does not walk up to players, throw himself sideways pretending he was hit, and then walk up like he wanted to fight the guy. He doesn't wait until guys are standing over him trying to get the ball, nail them in the junk with the back of his hand, and when they try to back off of him, throw himself to the ground like he was kicked.

You're being ridiculous.

+1

tully quit being a jackass.

Tully365
02-01-2009, 12:49 AM
He's probably working the refs to some degree

:lol Yeah... probably.

FreeMason
02-01-2009, 12:51 AM
:lol Yeah... probably.

If you do not see Paul crying during the entire game every game, you are trying too hard to be objective.

There is a lot of stuff you could have used to call out the homers; this is not one of them.

completely deck
02-01-2009, 12:55 AM

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4034/38f73917b701e5d96ca2216gl2.gif

Nah, there is a difference between good acting and Chris Paul acting.

A huge, indistinguishable difference of bad. Much like your posting.

MANUUU
02-01-2009, 01:03 AM
wow this tully guy needs to get off chris fall's nuts. lol maybe he'll hit your nuts while you're on him too. and youre supposed to be a spurs fan?

Tully365
02-01-2009, 01:12 AM
wow this tully guy needs to get off chris fall's nuts. lol maybe he'll hit your nuts while you're on him too. and youre supposed to be a spurs fan?

Thank you for that elegant post.

Paul is a flopper.
Manu is a flopper.
Timmy acts shocked every time he's called for a foul.
They are all great players.
It's really not that hard to understand.

MANUUU
02-01-2009, 01:12 AM

Nah, there is a difference between good acting and Chris Paul acting.

A huge, indistinguishable difference of bad. Much like your posting.

dude, i like how oberto gets freaked out when it happens. the ball flies up like an explosion just happened lol. and i like the "extra" roll for cp360 haha and david west is like "wtf?" lol

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
02-01-2009, 01:14 AM
If you do not see Paul crying during the entire game every game, you are trying too hard to be objective.

There is a lot of stuff you could have used to call out the homers; this is not one of them.
Yeah it's not homerism. if he were on our team and still doing that, I'd say
I'd still be annoyed a little with Chris Paul, just as I sometimes find Tim Duncan's whining annoying...the dude seriously suffers from small man syndrome.

although Tim Duncan's shocked looks make me laugh more than they do annoy me so who knows if I'd be amused by Chris Paul's little pirouettes if they're winning games for us...CP360! :spin

BRHornet45
02-01-2009, 01:16 AM
LOL at all you jealous bitches sons. keep hating. all of this coming from a team that owns that KING OF FLOPS MANU

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
02-01-2009, 01:18 AM
Thank you for that elegant post.

Paul is a flopper.
Manu is a flopper.
Timmy acts shocked every time he's called for a foul.
They are all great players.
It's really not that hard to understand.

Everyone has to find an angle to hate on the really, really good players. I remember being blind and bias to the Timmy/Manu hate when they first came in the league respectively. "Wait, people are complaing about that about Tim? .. Manu invented flopping? When?"

td4mvp21
02-01-2009, 01:19 AM
Chris Paul is a bitch. He just is. I'm sure he's nice off the court but I do not respect the way he acts on the court. I'm not talking about whining, I'm talking about the hot headed little bitch that acts like he wants to fight someone every time something doesn't go his way. It's annoying.

:lmao at the idiot that compared his antics to Duncan. Duncan whines to the officials a lot but I have never seen him treat opponents the way Chris Paul has.

MANUUU
02-01-2009, 01:19 AM
LOL at all you jealous bitches sons. keep hating. all of this coming from a team that owns that KING OF FLOPS MANU

vlade flopped, iverson flopped, fisher flops (probably the most), manu flops, but cp360 falls.. rolls over 3 times.. flails his hands in the air after.. and maybe takes an extra roll.. just to make sure the refs saw it. lol

Tully365
02-01-2009, 01:20 AM
BRHornet45 joins the fray! Clash of the titan homers can't be far off now!

This will be fun to watch.

BRHornet45
02-01-2009, 01:20 AM
Everyone has to find an angle to hate on the really, really good players. I remember being blind and bias to the Timmy/Manu hate when they first came in the league respectively. "Wait, people are complaing about that about Tim? .. Manu invented flopping? When?"

thank you son. finally someone who has their eyes open

Obstructed_View
02-01-2009, 01:23 AM

Chris Paul whines and flops more than any player I've seen maybe ever, and Manu is my favorite player. That said, he's never failed to deliver on the court. Why do I have to come in here and defend the game of a guy that's so good when I like him so little? Basketball fans should be able to realize how good these players are.

Tully365
02-01-2009, 01:26 AM
Everyone has to find an angle to hate on the really, really good players.

You're missing the point entirely. I'm not hating on any players. An objective person can say, yes, Manu flops sometimes and Tim whines sometimes, and they're both great players. A homer is incapable of doing that. And if Chris Paul became a Spur tomorrow, 95% of spurstalk would seriously downplay his flopping and whining, and start defending him and calling those who criticize him homers. Homers can only recognize other people being homers-- that's why it's homerism.

MANUUU
02-01-2009, 01:30 AM
hm. so you invented the word?

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
02-01-2009, 01:31 AM
You're missing the point entirely. I'm not hating on any players. An objective person can say, yes, Manu flops sometimes and Tim whines sometimes, and they're both great players. A homer is incapable of doing that. And if Chris Paul became a Spur tomorrow, 95% of spurstalk would seriously downplay his flopping and whining, and start defending him and calling those who criticize him homers. Homers can only recognize other people being homers-- that's why it's homerism.

I know, I'm saying, that non team fans will see teh really, really good players not on their team and find the slightest angle to nitpick on them because they're not on their team. While we keep our bias and blindspots about the little negatives on our players.
I didn't even think anyone would find something to complain about Timmy for the longest time. :lol
I thought there was nothing wrong with him at all. I didn't even understand why people called him boring.

Tully365
02-01-2009, 01:37 AM
I didn't even think anyone would find something to complain about Timmy for the longest time. :lol
I thought there was nothing wrong with him at all. I didn't even understand why people called him boring.

:lol I tell critics that he's not boring, he's understated.

Rogue
02-01-2009, 01:52 AM
CP played good tonight but his teammates sucked. I think CP is a cute player who is capable both inside and outside, he runs the game well. There is not doubt CP is the best PG in the league today but hornets are still not capable enough to defeat those real contenders like spurs and mavs.

I bet CP is gonna opt out his contract the moment he can do it, and join a great team which is likely to be mavs whose owner will fully satisfy his desire for both money and ring.

ClingingMars
02-01-2009, 01:54 AM

-Mars

MANUUU
02-01-2009, 02:01 AM
CP played good tonight but his teammates sucked. I think CP is a cute player who is capable both inside and outside, he runs the game well. There is not doubt CP is the best PG in the league today but hornets are still not capable enough to defeat those real contenders like spurs and mavs.

I bet CP is gonna opt out his contract the moment he can do it, and join a great team which is likely to be mavs whose owner will fully satisfy his desire for both money and ring.

hahaha the mavs?! lol

http://cp3roll.ytmnd.com (http://cp3roll.ytmnd.com)
:lmao

ClingingMars
02-01-2009, 02:09 AM
hahaha the mavs?! lol

by far my funniest YTMND ever.

phyzik
02-01-2009, 02:15 AM
Fuck all of you Chris Paul Appoligists. The dude flops worse than ANYONE in the league! Manu flops, there is no denying that. CP3, in comparison, is like comparing a blockbuster movie to a made-for-TV movie. CP3 is WAY too obvious....

Thats the difference.

People want to call out Manu on that shit, thats fine, but dont come here even TRYING to compare Manu's flopping to Chris pauls gay ass fucking flailing.

BRHornet45
02-01-2009, 02:16 AM
Fuck all of you Chris Paul Appoligists. The dude flops worse than ANYONE in the league! Manu flops, there is no denying that. CP3, in comparison, is like comparing a blockbuster movie to a made-for-TV movie. CP3 is WAY too obvious....

Thats the difference.

People want to call out Manu on that shit, thats fine, but dont come here even TRYING to compare Manu's flopping to Chris pauls gay ass fucking flailing.

LOL sure thing homer ...

phyzik
02-01-2009, 02:17 AM
LOL sure thing homer ... fuck you and your family

you forgot to say "son" ... Dont you EVER talk about my family, all I have left is my 2 brothers, thats not fucking cool.

*Edited for decency.*

phyzik
02-01-2009, 02:21 AM
Sorry, you got the better of me talking about my family, I didnt mean the Katrina bullshit if you saw that.

either way, fuck you. CP3 is a pussy and you know it, Im satisfied with that. The fact that you have to come to a Spurs message board to defend him confirms it.

BRHornet45
02-01-2009, 02:27 AM
Sorry, you got the better of me talking about my family, I didnt mean the Katrina bullshit if you saw that.

either way, fuck you. CP3 is a pussy and you know it, Im satisfied with that. The fact that you have to come to a Spurs message board to defend him confirms it.

no son the fact that you have to come on here and personally insult me and bitch about Paul is what started it. I edited mine as well.

MANUUU
02-01-2009, 02:28 AM
"Sorry, you got the better of me talking about my family, I didnt mean the Katrina bullshit if you saw that.

either way, fuck you. CP3 is a pussy and you know it, Im satisfied with that. The fact that you have to come to a Spurs message board to defend him confirms it."

THANK YOU phyzik! veryy good point. and thats just uncalled for. why would you talk about someone's family? and let alone say "fuck your family" it's quite obvious you KNOW chris fall is a a bitchassness. or else you wouldnt get so mad, and result in saying "fuck your family" to people.

either way..
http://cp3roll.ytmnd.com (http://cp3roll.ytmnd.com/)
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

SequSpur
02-01-2009, 02:29 AM
who fucking cares, the spurs won, let him bitch.

BRHornet45
02-01-2009, 02:30 AM
"Sorry, you got the better of me talking about my family, I didnt mean the Katrina bullshit if you saw that.

either way, fuck you. CP3 is a pussy and you know it, Im satisfied with that. The fact that you have to come to a Spurs message board to defend him confirms it."

THANK YOU phyzik! veryy good point. and thats just uncalled for. why would you talk about someone's family? and let alone say "fuck your family" it's quite obvious you KNOW chris fall is a a bitchassness. or else you wouldnt get so mad, and result in saying "fuck your family" to people.

either way..
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

oh please son. anyone would defend their team and players .... I went to far, but nothing was meant by it. I guess I should just look past the constant "fuck you"'s that have been directed at me huh

phyzik
02-01-2009, 02:31 AM
no son the fact that you have to come on here and personally insult me and bitch about Paul is what started it. I edited mine as well.

when did I "personally" insult you? I didnt say "fuck your family" or any shit like that before you came in and told me that same shit. I'll take the high road and say if I did "personally" offend you in any way, Im sorry, but CP3 is still a fucking pussy ass motherfucking bitch who flops worse that ANYONE in the fucking league.

Scoreboard bitch. Im done.

MANUUU
02-01-2009, 02:31 AM

damn, youre right. good looking out man. i almost became one of them lol:rollin

BRHornet45
02-01-2009, 02:32 AM
when did I "personally" insult you? I didnt say "fuck your family" or any shit like that before you came in and told me that same shit. I'll take the high road and say if I did "personally" offend you in any way, Im sorry, but CP3 is still a fucking pussy ass motherfucking bitch.

well son say whatever you want about Paul, but enough with the personal shit. my apologies too. nothing was meant by it. just internet shit talking LOL

Blackjack
02-01-2009, 02:57 AM

Thats the difference.

LOL sure thing homer ...

you forgot to say "son" ... Dont you EVER talk about my family, all I have left is my 2 brothers, thats not fucking cool.

*Edited for decency.*

oh please son. anyone would defend their team and players .... I went to far, but nothing was meant by it. I guess I should just look past the constant "fuck you"'s that have been directed at me huh

when did I "personally" insult you? I didnt say "fuck your family" or any shit like that before you came in and told me that same shit. I'll take the high road and say if I did "personally" offend you in any way, Im sorry, but CP3 is still a fucking pussy ass motherfucking bitch who flops worse that ANYONE in the fucking league.

Scoreboard bitch. Im done.

well son say whatever you want about Paul, but enough with the personal shit. my apologies too. nothing was meant by it. just internet shit talking LOL

And phyzik...

You are the father!

Hope you'll join us again, for the next Maury Povich...

Tully365
02-01-2009, 03:00 AM

either way, fuck you.

ClingingMars
02-01-2009, 03:02 AM
DO A BARREL ROLL!

-Mars

BRHornet45
02-01-2009, 03:03 AM
phyzik seriously son will you forgive me? can we be friends again now?

DynastyBuilder
02-01-2009, 03:27 AM
http://www.nba.com/spurs/news/quotes_090131.html#Paul

In the fourth quarter there weren’t many fouls called against us and it really hurt us. The Spurs just know know play great defense. I tried to be aggressive and after ball screens they left me open and I thought that I might as a shoot the basketball because I was hitting. But in the fourth quarter we had lots of open shots but it seemed as if every run and every call just didn’t go our way. We had a chance but it seemed that every called seemed to go the other way.Cry on the court, cry in the media... stay classy.

J.T.
02-01-2009, 04:17 AM
Fuck Chris Paul. Spursfan easily forgets that it was also his bitch ass, using the bitchiest of cheapshots that duped the league into suspending Bowen and ending his consecutive games started streak.

Bitch needs to drop the primadona bullshit and just play the game. Dude makes Vlade and Manu look fucking innocent.

J.T.
02-01-2009, 04:19 AM
DO A BARREL ROLL!
-Mars

It's quiet...

Watch out it's a trap!

Use the boost to get thru!

Sexy Stud 28
02-01-2009, 04:22 AM
I honestly didnt realize chris paul flopped that damn much!!!!!!!!

MannyIsGod
02-01-2009, 04:46 AM
Every time I see a thread where a Spurs fan calls out another teams players as whiners or floppers I cringe. Our Spurs are probably the worst collective team at doing that.

m33p0
02-01-2009, 04:48 AM
has any spur flopped this year?

Chieflion
02-01-2009, 04:58 AM
has any spur flopped this year?

They all look legit this year.

crc21209
02-01-2009, 05:14 AM
Bottom line: Chris Paul is a great NBA player and without him his team would be shit, BUT.....he is a fucking cry baby bitch on the court and thinks he is "untouchable." That kinda BS makes him unlikeable.

J.T.
02-01-2009, 07:12 AM
Every time I see a thread where a Spurs fan calls out another teams players as whiners or floppers I cringe. Our Spurs are probably the worst collective team at doing that.

Please, I'd bet both of my nuts on Chris Paul beating a three-man tag team of Manu, Nash and Vlade in a flop-off.

Summers
02-01-2009, 09:24 AM
I miss so much when I go to bed after the game! :lol

InK
02-01-2009, 09:58 AM

Thats the difference.

Yeah Manu is without a doubt a natural flopping talent. Its hard to argue that Paul is on the same flopping level (with his drunken-clown-on-ice-doing-triple-axles comedy routine) as Manu, a a true master of the art.

Saying that, i find Paul's attempts at flopping really entertaining. The most notable from last night, where he clang in Timmy's hands for a while was even strangely reminiscent of the "Gone with the wind" flick. Hold me in your hands Rhett, never let go.....:married:

InK
02-01-2009, 10:08 AM
Please, I'd bet both of my nuts on Chris Paul beating a three-man tag team of Manu, Nash and Vlade in a flop-off.

Flop-off, i like it. Depends what we judge though, we must come to some kind of agreement before we start this competition, rite? Are we looking for the most realism shown or the wildest overselling of contact? Style or physics?

Sec24Row7
02-01-2009, 10:11 AM
Manu since his rookie and sophmore seasons has really only been flopping to sell decent contact.

He doesn't flop that much anymore where people don't even touch him.

Paul had 3 incidents tonight where he got fouls where there was no more contact than walking down a semi crowded street.

spursncowboys
02-01-2009, 10:20 AM

There is a difference. Our team won! :flag:

alamo50
02-01-2009, 11:22 AM
Gave you guys my piece of mind about CP3 last summer during the Olympics. Piece of trash together with Carmelo (lmao about him getting snubbed for the All-Star game by the way).

Pelicans78
02-01-2009, 11:25 AM
Come on guys, but flopping is an art form. Manu doesn't flop anymore because it takes a toll on his body. He's probably worried about getting banged up more and more. I'm sure CP3 will cut back once he gets older. Duncan doesn't flop, he's never committed a foul in his mind and he gets fouled every play.

The Franchise
02-01-2009, 11:25 AM
Uglier than how AK47 does it?

This is one man that has Paul beat.

BSofA04
02-01-2009, 11:30 AM
I'm geting in on this convo a little late, but yeah I agree with most people on this board. CP flops and cries way too much! I first noticed it in the playoffs last year but it's getting old. I mean, complianing after every blown whistle? Barrel Rolling? Maybe he should try this...
:downspin:

Pelicans78
02-01-2009, 11:38 AM
Alot more people around the league dislike Manu and Bowen compared to CP3. The only people who complain about CP3 are the Mormons and you guys.

completely deck
02-01-2009, 11:41 AM
Alot more people around the league dislike Manu and Bowen compared to CP3. The only people who complain about CP3 are the Mormons and you guys.

Furthermore,

Pelicans78
02-01-2009, 11:45 AM
Furthermore,

Furthermore, 3 straight plays, 3 flops

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_v2HD-zbfg&NR=1

Cane
02-01-2009, 11:45 AM
Chris Paul's on court behavior is redonkulous. Off the court he's a community supporter and while he's on the court he'll perform "where amazing happens' plays. That being said, he's painful to watch when dealing with the refs.

Obviously he's pumped up and cares about the game/ego enough to do it, but the way he barrell roll flops needs to be fined by the league if they're serious about cracking down on flops. And before any Hornet fan gets their ass all stung out of shape I agree that every team, including the Spurs, flops, but there's no one on the current squad who does something as stupid and annoying to watch as thirty barrell rolls before hitting the floor.

If you're gonna flop don't make it painfully obvious to watch by spinning a thousand times. Why? Looks annoying, stupid, and is one of the few things CP3 does that hurts the league.

Pelicans78
02-01-2009, 11:46 AM
Furthermore,

Oberto stuck his elbow out and hit CP3.

tp2021
02-01-2009, 12:00 PM

He's just giving his fans what they want!

ploto
02-01-2009, 12:06 PM
Chris Paul is so damn good. But yeah, it sucks watching the team you root for go against him because he has taken flopping and complaining to a whole new level.

Manu Ginobili is so damn good. But yeah, it sucks watching the team you root for go against him because he has taken flopping and complaining to a whole new level.

exstatic
02-01-2009, 12:07 PM
Furthermore,

Look at the Hornets players. They're walking back the other way.

CHRIS PAUL ATTEMPTED TO FLOP DURING A DEAD BALL SITUATION.

I will laugh with no guilt when he tears a ligament with his little figure skater twirl bitch act.

exstatic
02-01-2009, 12:17 PM

While I agree that the Spurs are one of the whiniest teams, I think the flopping has dialed way back in the last 2-3 years.

Let me be clear about what I consider a flop. To me, a flop is going down with no contact, or a grotesque exaggeration of such contact, like CP3 with his pirouettes.

Pop actually talked to Manu a few years ago, and told him that the flops were hurting the team. When he didn't get the call, which was happening more and more, it generally led to an easy basket.

tp2021
02-01-2009, 12:19 PM
Pop actually talked to Manu a few years ago, and told him that the flops were hurting the team. When he didn't get the call, which was happening more and more, it generally led to an easy basket.

So CP3 is actually pretty smart for waiting until a deadball to flop. :lol

Flux451
02-01-2009, 12:23 PM

Not really,

the first one, Paul extends his arm, it is considered pushing off, an offensive foul.

Second on, once again, Paul extends his arm and pushes off on the second call, Bowen helps sell it, but bottom line Paul pushed off, you can't do that

Third one, West extends his arm and pushes off.

Flops no. A flop is a blatant act on a no call or an over-exaggeration of minor contact.

The second one could be considered a flop, but Paul extended his arm and that's blatant foul no matter the reaction.
:toast

Pelicans78
02-01-2009, 12:34 PM
Not really,

the first one, Paul extends his arm, it is considered pushing off, an offensive foul.

Second on, once again, Paul extends his arm and pushes off on the second call, Bowen helps sell it, but bottom line Paul pushed off, you can't do that

Flops no. A flop is a blatant act on a no call or an over-exaggeration of minor contact.

The second one could be considered a flop, but Paul extended his arm and that's blatant foul no matter the reaction.

I think Duncan exaggerated on the last one as well, but West should have done a spin move since Duncan overplayed him to his right. We don't see alot more spin moves anymore. Plus its hard to draw charges if you're already deep in the paint.

2centsworth
02-01-2009, 12:41 PM
I think CP3 is a marvelous basketball player. He needs to mature just a little. If Lebron were smart he would join CP3s team and win 3 or 4 titles.

porscha
02-01-2009, 12:43 PM
Fuck Chris Paul. Spursfan easily forgets that it was also his bitch ass, using the bitchiest of cheapshots that duped the league into suspending Bowen and ending his consecutive games started streak.

Bitch needs to drop the primadona bullshit and just play the game. Dude makes Vlade and Manu look fucking innocent.That's it! the perfect description of the flops from chris fall= bitchiest
it just annoying:vomit:

daslicer
02-01-2009, 12:50 PM
I have said it bunch of times but I have hated that guy since he punched Julius Hodge's nuts back in college. Didn't like how he lied afterwards claiming he never punched Julius even though it was on tape. Then afterwards when he was going to get suspended made up another lie that NC.State fans were chanting they killed his grandfather and thats why he punched Hodge and that was bs to because I was at that game. The guy is a dickhead who has an attitude that he is bigger then the game and can get way with whatever he wants to do. Plus dude has little man complex which gets real annoying after a period time. I would love to see him get mawled by Artest or Jax.

Kermit
02-01-2009, 01:12 PM
I'm with Manny on this one.

http://firstorderhistorians.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/glasshouses.jpg

FreeMason
02-01-2009, 01:36 PM
That video with the 3 "flops" is alright because NO, especially Paul, push off with their arm every fucking time down the court.

If you have to exaggerate to get the refs to finally call that shit, so be it.

InK
02-01-2009, 01:40 PM
Not really,

By your reasoning flopping is something only the opposing team does. Team that you route for "sells", team that u dont "flops".

InK
02-01-2009, 01:55 PM

Its obvious he did, its a clear foul. Saying that, its also quite clear that Oberto's foul didnt casue 3 pirouettes that Paul managed to do before hitting the ground.

Manufan909
02-01-2009, 02:29 PM

Sequ... with the voice of reason... no, NO!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ddEUQz8FI&feature=related
3:43-3:53

Obstructed_View
02-01-2009, 04:26 PM
I haven't seen Manu flop for several years now. I've seen JV flop, I've seen Oberto flop, I've seen KT flop, and I've seen Horry flop in that time, but I don't remember a single one by Manu. It doesn't mean he hasn't done it, but if he does it's very rare. I don't consider Manu a flopper any more than I consider Devin Harris a flopper, because they both pretty much stopped doing it. Chris Paul is in his flopping prime, and you can get one or two examples in EVERY game they play.

Obstructed_View
02-01-2009, 04:33 PM
I think Duncan exaggerated on the last one as well.
Yeah he did a great job of pretending like a 250 pound man hit him in the chest with his shoulder. Oh wait, that's actually what happened.

exstatic
02-01-2009, 05:52 PM
By your reasoning flopping is something only the opposing team does. Team that you route for "sells", team that u dont "flops".

To me, if you're the defender, and there's contact and you go down, it's never a flop. If the player can't control his momentum, and he goes into your body, even at low impact, you're under no obligation to stay upright, even if you can. It's a charge, any way you slice it. Going down just "sells" a foul that was actually committed to the referee.

A flop, in my book is where there was no foul or no contact. CP3 is one of the best in the business doing it on offense. Most other players flop on defense.

Yorae
02-02-2009, 01:09 AM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/10/fullj.4e8500bb3f11f53de5c194fa57d52994/4e8500bb3f11f53de5c194fa57d52994-getty-82996016dce_horn_spurs.jpg

Chris: Uh tim?
Tim: Yeah?
Chris: Can I hug you for one more minute?

Yorae
02-02-2009, 01:15 AM
http://l.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20090127/capt.6444125474454ab7afa5297fb23678bb.76ers_hornet s_basketball_lawh106.jpg

Yorae
02-02-2009, 01:16 AM
http://l.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20090127/capt.9b5518de1b20413f8eeeb13c253abe21.76ers_hornet s_basketball_lawh107.jpg
Chris: This ball's mine! This ball is fucking mine! Refs!!!

ClingingMars
02-02-2009, 01:47 AM
It's quiet...

Watch out it's a trap!

Use the boost to get thru!

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO PRESS Z OR R TWICE

ClingingMars
02-02-2009, 01:51 AM

yes, that's why the announcers said they were good plays :lol:lol:lol

lmao @ saying that Bowen flops

ClingingMars
02-02-2009, 01:54 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

you couldn't make that shit up if you tried.

superbigtime
02-02-2009, 01:09 PM

Dude, please. Chris Paul's exaggerated flops are indeed THE worst in the league, reminiscent of Steve Nash and yes Manu a few years ago (with the hair). Manu has noticeably backed off the flops over the current year and last year simply because he is not getting those calls as much. What I hate about CP is not the flopping and attempts to draw calls which all players do to an extent, but it's his punk attitude which rubs off on David West and Tyson Chandler and the team in general. Chris Paul will become great when he develops a mature leader's mentality. As it stands, he is a macho hot head who takes alot of calls personally.

superbigtime
02-02-2009, 01:12 PM

Duncan gives the shocked stare when he disagrees with a call, but I see him raise his hand up in the air alot too (which NO ONE else in the league does). Either way I don't see him scowl all the time like Chris Paul and David West. Lighten up fellas, you're millionaires playing basketball for a living.

gospursgojas
02-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Duncan gives the shocked stare when he disagrees with a call, but I see him raise his hand up in the air alot too (which NO ONE else in the league does). Either way I don't see him scowl all the time like Chris Paul and David West. Lighten up fellas, you're millionaires playing basketball for a living.

In fact... I saw him raise his hand to an out of bounds call last game.

Whos does that? I was kinda pissed that he did. :lol

Manufan909
02-02-2009, 01:44 PM
He is a man of integrity.

FromWayDowntown
02-02-2009, 01:52 PM
Paul is a flopper. I don't think anyone can honestly doubt that. I think it detracts a lot from his likeability -- as do his other antics -- but he's got credibility and the flopping seems to get him calls that he might not otherwise get.

I agree with the idea, though, that Spurs fans aren't in the best position to complain about Paul's flopping or chirping to officials.

Tim whines too much and I think it has hurt his credibility with officials -- a lot. With that said, I think as big men go, Duncan takes a lot of contact that doesn't get called and I think sometimes he gets frustrated with that. His intentional foul on Saturday night against the Hornets, coming on the heels of play on which he seemed to get a lot of contact without a call (I haven't seen a replay), did seem to send a message to his team at least, which played with extreme aggression for the next few minutes. But for Paul's ridiculous 3 point barrage, the Spurs would have run the Hornets out of the gym from that point.

Manu, I think, has gone from pure-on flopping to some embellishment, but I also think that Manu's reputation as a flopper costs him a boatload of calls that other players would get. Officials seeing Manu flailing around aren't always sure if there was contact that warrants a call and I think that on many occasions, Manu loses the benefit of the doubt for the flopping that was such a big part of his game in years past.

Obstructed_View
02-02-2009, 03:24 PM
yes, that's why the announcers said they were good plays :lol:lol:lol

lmao @ saying that Bowen flops

Thanks for giving me the QFT on youtube.

afireinside20
02-02-2009, 09:43 PM
I get so tired of watching Chris Paul flop and bitch about calls. Just play the game man, and no your not better than Tony Parker.

Fingaroll44
02-03-2009, 11:27 AM
vlade flopped, iverson flopped, fisher flops (probably the most), manu flops, but cp360 falls.. rolls over 3 times.. flails his hands in the air after.. and maybe takes an extra roll.. just to make sure the refs saw it. lol

exactly...theres NO comparison...Manu actually gets hit first and THEN the whiplash effect...this guy launches himself...lol