PDA

View Full Version : sons congrats on the win tonight ... (rant)

BRHornet45
01-31-2009, 10:51 PM
sons I think you all know me well enough by now to not take the shit talking in the game threads serious, its all in good fun .... but for real good win tonight for the Spurs. you guys came to play and hit your shots. congrats

I am still hopeful for the Hornets to make a good turnaround, but they are struggling tremendously right now (outside of Paul of course). I still think that we will be the #3 or #4 seed, but I am not thrilled about our chances at getting out of the second round. Tonight truly showed just how much Paul carries this team in big games and I am sick and tired of NO ONE else stepping up to help him. David West only has a "big" game once every 5 or 6 games and Peja disappears whenever we play teams over .500 .... outside of Posey, our bench is a fucking joke for the most part and to make matters worst Posey is having an off week it seems lol ..... oh well sons its only the halfway mark and we are 1-1 head to head. I just picked up a fifth of vodka and I am about to drink away this loss. god bless

ducks
01-31-2009, 10:52 PM
they will always struggle with paul tell he matures on the court

ducks
01-31-2009, 10:53 PM
nice post
hornets mistake was letting pargo walk
but from what I read paul did not want pargo back

BRHornet45
they will always struggle with paul tell he matures on the court

son Paul talks shit at times but I don't blame him. you would get sick of doing everything yourself all the time too. that is far from the reason why we are struggling.

DPG21920
No Chandler hurts even though he has been sucking. Spurs are just clicking right now.

BRHornet45
01-31-2009, 10:54 PM
nice post
hornets mistake was letting pargo walk
but from what I read paul did not want pargo back

Pargo wanted too much money son and he wasn't worth it. Spurs fans saw the very best of Pargo in the playoff series last year. trust me, for every good game Pargo had, he had 5 bad games.

DPG21920
Paul is a dick on the court. Fantastic player and he seems like such a good guy off the court. Do not know what his problem is.

ducks
son Paul talks shit at times but I don't blame him. you would get sick of doing everything yourself all the time too. that is far from the reason why we are struggling.

hornets had a chance tell the lost their cool spurs were only up 7
a couple three's and it is tied

Pelicans78
We were doing fine without David West. Its weird how he comes back and our offense just struggles. They don't run enough plays for Peja with West back. He's become just a spot-up shooter.

ducks
01-31-2009, 10:55 PM
Pargo wanted too much money son and he wasn't worth it. Spurs fans saw the very best of Pargo in the playoff series last year. trust me, for every good game Pargo had, he had 5 bad games.

backup point guards are hard to find
spurs never had a good one tell they found hill this year

Pelicans78
01-31-2009, 10:55 PM
We don't miss Pargo at all. Daniels is a way better back-up at the point. We just miss West, chandler, and Peja from last season.

exstatic
01-31-2009, 10:57 PM
The Hornets weakness is that Paul is their best scorer, but he's their only creator. The rest of the team collectively struggles to create a turd when sitting on the pot.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
01-31-2009, 10:57 PM
thanks.

No Chandler tonight made it easier on our front court though.
Maybe the rest of the team will figure something out in the second half of the season and your coach will learn not to sit a superstar when he's in the zone!!

Paul is a dick on the court. Fantastic player and he seems like such a good guy off the court. Do not know what his problem is.

We Spurs fans only notice his attitude because CP3 lights us up more for some reason. It's really a minor annoyance. It's not like he's a KG or anything.

Ghazi
01-31-2009, 10:58 PM
We don't miss Pargo at all. Daniels is a way better back-up at the point. We just miss West, chandler, and Peja from last season.

and fluky bullshit jumpers.

DPG21920
No, Paul is like that every game, he is a hot head. He loses his cool. He punched a guy in the nuts in college and got suspended.

BRHornet45
We were doing fine without David West. Its weird how he comes back and our offense just struggles. They don't run enough plays for Peja with West back. He's become just a spot-up shooter.

son we are just going to have to deal with what we have this season and hope they turn it around or else we will be knocked out in the 1st or 2nd round. we have to eventually make a trade though. Peja, West, or Chandler have to go ... it will be hard to deal Peja though because of his contract, but something has to be done. personally I would like to keep Chandler and deal West and Peja if possible. Chandler and CP3 have great chemistry together and both are very young. regardless, we have to get a LEGIT 2nd go to guy to help Paul out.

ducks
01-31-2009, 11:00 PM
he is their only creator that is why he averages more assist then tp
spurs have tp,mason,hill, manu and duncan passes out great to

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
The Hornets weakness is that Paul is their best scorer, but he's their only creator. The rest of the team collectively struggles to create a turd when sitting on the pot.

Peja should play better than he does and help the team offense more. He has no balls.
David West didn't improve much either.

BRHornet45
thanks.

No Chandler tonight made it easier on our front court though.
Maybe the rest of the team will figure something out in the second half of the season and your coach will learn not to sit a superstar when he's in the zone!!

We Spurs fans only notice his attitude because CP3 lights us up more for some reason. It's really a minor annoyance. It's not like he's a KG or anything.

son thank you for being honest. its easy for me to point that out, but most won't believe me because I support Paul.

BRHornet45
01-31-2009, 11:02 PM
Peja should play better than he does and help the team offense more. He has no balls.

the problem is that Peja is notorious for disappearing against contending teams.

Pelicans78
son we are just going to have to deal with what we have this season and hope they turn it around or else we will be knocked out in the 1st or 2nd round. we have to eventually make a trade though. Peja, West, or Chandler have to go ... it will be hard to deal Peja though because of his contract, but something has to be done. personally I would like to keep Chandler and deal West and Peja if possible. Chandler and CP3 have great chemistry together and both are very young. regardless, we have to get a LEGIT 2nd go to guy to help Paul out.

I agree. Chandler and Peja are making alot of money. We may have to trade West for a SG who can create and score. That's what we missed last season was a SG on the wing who could help take some slack off of CP3. I was hoping Julian Wright could take up the mantle, but clearly its not his time.

ducks

peja has always choked in big games

Ghazi
01-31-2009, 11:07 PM
I agree. Chandler and Peja are making alot of money. We may have to trade West for a SG who can create and score. That's what we missed last season was a SG on the wing who could help take some slack off of CP3. I was hoping Julian Wright could take up the mantle, but clearly its not his time.

Then you'd have virtually 0 offensive production from PF/C, and Paul ain't no MJ.

Brazil
01-31-2009, 11:12 PM
sons I think you all know me well enough by now to not take the shit talking in the game threads serious, its all in good fun .... but for real good win tonight for the Spurs. you guys came to play and hit your shots. congrats

I am still hopeful for the Hornets to make a good turnaround, but they are struggling tremendously right now (outside of Paul of course). I still think that we will be the #3 or #4 seed, but I am not thrilled about our chances at getting out of the second round. Tonight truly showed just how much Paul carries this team in big games and I am sick and tired of NO ONE else stepping up to help him. David West only has a "big" game once every 5 or 6 games and Peja disappears whenever we play teams over .500 .... outside of Posey, our bench is a fucking joke for the most part and to make matters worst Posey is having an off week it seems lol ..... oh well sons its only the halfway mark and we are 1-1 head to head. I just picked up a fifth of vodka and I am about to drink away this loss. god bless

nice post son ! D west has some trouble with his shoot right now 8-21 tonight but there is a lot of time till the PO he can fix it by then.

BRHornet45
01-31-2009, 11:13 PM
nice post son ! D west has some trouble with his shoot right now 8-21 tonight but there is a lot of time till the PO he can fix it by then.

son it was nothing more than just a typical night for West ... but don't worry! he will go 12-20 and light up 32 points against the Thunder!!!

BRHornet45
01-31-2009, 11:15 PM
Then you'd have virtually 0 offensive production from PF/C, and Paul ain't no MJ.

agreed ... although we are slacking at the SG, I don't think that is a problem. between Butler, Peterson, and Posey someone can hold that spot down. We need a legit power forward. I don't want to part ways with Tyson because of his defense, his youth, and the chemistry he has with Paul .... we need to get rid of West and Peja ...... I keep having these dreams about landing Chris Bosh in 2010 .......

Rogue
02-01-2009, 03:12 AM
agreed ... although we are slacking at the SG, I don't think that is a problem. between Butler, Peterson, and Posey someone can hold that spot down. We need a legit power forward. I don't want to part ways with Tyson because of his defense, his youth, and the chemistry he has with Paul .... we need to get rid of West and Peja ...... I keep having these dreams about landing Chris Bosh in 2010 .......
then start to rebuild your team with the lottery picks hornets are likely to get in the following two or three seasons. Bosh is going to take CP's position to lead the hornets. No mistake son, Bosh < CP, I mean CP is gonna leave hornets for mavs before you get bosh.

DynastyBuilder
02-01-2009, 03:21 AM
BR, God bless son.

Here's to you and your fifth :toast.

MannyIsGod
02-01-2009, 04:43 AM
BR,

God hates liars, you, and the hornets. Thats why your team sucks.

m33p0
02-01-2009, 04:45 AM
then start to rebuild your team with the lottery picks hornets are likely to get in the following two or three seasons. Bosh is going to take CP's position to lead the hornets. No mistake son, Bosh < CP, I mean CP is gonna leave hornets for mavs before you get bosh.
whut?!?

J.T.
02-01-2009, 07:15 AM
I just picked up a fifth of vodka.

Can I have the name of the liquor store so I can report them for selling alcohol to minors?

spursncowboys
02-01-2009, 10:45 AM

West is an all-star. What makes you think you will get another all-star like him? Instead of different personel, your team's leadership should be letting your coach coach!! Everytime I see Chandler and Paul being given a play or being coach, they have this face of disgust and contempt. If you look at all the teams who have won championships lately(SA, LA, Detroit, Miami, and Boston)the one thing you can notice is the coach demands it and the players give it to him. West is a great player and has that type of heart that every coach wants. Maybe if Paul wasn't such a premadonna, he would let Byron Scott make somemore plays up for West, so he can make more shots( he avg. only 16 FG's).

Pelicans78
02-01-2009, 10:51 AM
West is an all-star. What makes you think you will get another all-star like him? Instead of different personel, your team's leadership should be letting your coach coach!! Everytime I see Chandler and Paul being given a play or being coach, they have this face of disgust and contempt. If you look at all the teams who have won championships lately(SA, LA, Detroit, Miami, and Boston)the one thing you can notice is the coach demands it and the players give it to him. West is a great player and has that type of heart that every coach wants. Maybe if Paul wasn't such a premadonna, he would let Byron Scott make somemore plays up for West, so he can make more shots( he avg. only 16 FG's).

I agree with you that the players need to run Scott's offense, but David West doesn't need more shots. He shoots too much if you watch them consistently. He needs to rotate the ball more and allow Peja, Butler, and Posey take more shots. CP3 always runs Scott's offense perfectly, but guys like West force bad shots early in the possession. The guy is a blackhole. Once he gets the ball, he never gets it back. He took 21 shots last night.

SenorSpur
02-01-2009, 10:56 AM
A few of questions for you Hornets supporters:

Is it me or do the Hornets appear to have bought into all the offseason hype and the favorable preseason press about them being the team to beat this year? They seem to play and behave as though THEY are defending champs and have arrived. The constant displays of immaturity, such as: Arguing with officiatls. Flopping. Committing unneccessary and untimely mistakes. Walking on the court and expecting inferior teams (Thunder, Warriors) to lay down.

I didn't understand why Scott took out CP3 when he was obviously "en fuego" in the 3rd and 4th quarter. By the time Scott reinserted him, the Spurs had gone on another run and had virtually sealed the game.

How's James Posey working out?

What's up with Julian Wright? By now, I expected him to have become a significant part of the rotation.

Pelicans78
02-01-2009, 11:09 AM
A few of questions for you Hornets supporters:

Is it me or do the Hornets appear to have bought into all the offseason hype and the favorable preseason press about them being the team to beat this year? They seem to play and behave as though THEY are defending champs and have arrived. The constant displays of immaturity, such as: Arguing with officiatls. Flopping. Committing unneccessary and untimely mistakes. Walking on the court and expecting inferior teams (Thunder, Warriors) to lay down.

I didn't understand why Scott took out CP3 when he was obviously "en fuego" in the 3rd and 4th quarter. By the time Scott reinserted him, the Spurs had gone on another run and had virtually sealed the game.

How's James Posey working out?

What's up with Julian Wright? By now, I expected him to have become a significant part of the rotation.

Yes, we have believed the hype and expect to win games that we should, but instead have losses at home to the Kings, Knicks, and Warriors, and a loss at Charlotte. We do lose our composure in key moments and until we become more disciplined as a team we will always be just good instead of great.

Scott wanted to give CP3 some rest, but took too long. I would have taken out Daniels instead and put Devin Brown in the game. Parker ate up Daniels and the lead extended to 14 by the time Paul came back.

Posey has been terrific this season. He's made alot of clutch shots all season and we would be alot worse without him. His offense has also fallen since West has come back.

Scott has been annoyed by Wright at times with his mistakes on offense and defense. He's been playing more lately, but Scott favors veterans alot more. Hence the situations of JR Smith, Brandon Bass, etc.

BRHornet45
02-01-2009, 02:41 PM
BR,

God hates liars, you, and the hornets. Thats why your team sucks.

Manny son how are you enjoying that African fetish dildo that you bought to get a more realistic "feel" of Obama and the change he brings?

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
02-01-2009, 06:03 PM
Manny son how are you enjoying that African fetish dildo that you bought to get a more realistic "feel" of Obama and the change he brings?

:lol

God definitely must hate Obama since he's the biggest liar of them all.