PDA

View Full Version : The only way LA in playoffs is TD

Josepatches_
01-31-2009, 11:45 PM
Yes I'm tired to see the team playing like TD was only one more player.Td taking only 10 shots in 36 minutes?? Yes,very good.That's the way to se how Bynum or Gasol can destroy us.Td has to take at least 20-25 shots if we want to be a tittle contender.Fuck you Pop!! It's really stupid how are you losing the best years of TD.Fucking small ball!! Yes we won but we can't win the NBA with that kind of play.46 games and we are changing our gameplay every day.We are playing like we don't know how to play.Really great Pop.I see where are you in May.

m33p0
01-31-2009, 11:47 PM
TD takes it up a notch in the playoffs. take your chill pill.

timvp
How many times are you going to start the same stupid thread? No matter how much you whine, Pop isn't going to wear Duncan down during the regular season. Especially when the Spurs are winning handily spreading the ball around.

HarlemHeat37
there was nothing wrong with our game plan tonight..getting Manu more involved and in a rhythm is more important..

ducks
01-31-2009, 11:54 PM
Yes I'm tired to see the team playing like TD was only one more player.Td taking only 10 shots in 36 minutes?? Yes,very good.That's the way to se how Bynum or Gasol can destroy us.Td has to take at least 20-25 shots if we want to be a tittle contender.Fuck you Pop!! It's really stupid how are you losing the best years of TD.Fucking small ball!! Yes we won but we can't win the NBA with that kind of play.46 games and we are changing our gameplay every day.We are playing like we don't know how to play.Really great Pop.I see where are you in May.

mike could not miss in first half
booner could not miss in second half

anakha
02-01-2009, 12:01 AM

Same shit, different thread. :sleep

Rogue
02-01-2009, 02:53 AM
Same shit, different thread. :sleep
then why the eff did you quote this shit to let it appear once more.

anakha
02-01-2009, 05:18 AM
then why the eff did you quote this shit to let it appear once more.

*Watches the point sail over Rogue's head.

manufor3
02-01-2009, 10:56 AM
TD takes it up a notch in the playoffs. take your chill pill.