PDA

View Full Version : In Honor and Celebration of Today's Game:

Mr Dio.
02-01-2009, 05:10 PM
I am making a one time offer:

Send $20 to my paypal account and enter the name of the team you think will win the SuperBowl in the message field. If your team wins, I will preform a 45 minute 'light touch' message at your place of choosing including a happy ending. PM me for my paypal account name.

DISCLAIMER *

This offer is for light touch message only. This offer does not constitute an offer of sex for money... although that can be arranged for more $$, PM me for details. All payments must be in by 6PM CST.

Mr Dio
02-01-2009, 10:23 PM
I am making a one time offer:

Send $20 to my paypal account and enter the name of the team you think will win the SuperBowl in the message field. If your team wins, I will preform a 45 minute 'light touch' message at your place of choosing including a happy ending. PM me for my paypal account name.

DISCLAIMER *

This offer is for light touch message only. This offer does not constitute an offer of sex for money... although that can be arranged for more $$, PM me for details. All payments must be in by 6PM CST.

:lmao

So this is from Mr Dio.

Unlike my Mr Dio without any .? :lmao

pawe
02-02-2009, 12:58 AM
:lmao

So this is from Mr Dio.

Unlike my Mr Dio without any .? :lmao

C'mon man, admit it, We know you moonlight sometimes :lol

Mr Dio
02-02-2009, 01:05 AM
C'mon man, admit it, We know you moonlight sometimes :lol

Yeah....... :lol My heart is hurting & I have to try & discredit myself & gain sympathy here...........who will be my SUCKER(S)???? :lmao

PakiDan
02-02-2009, 04:01 PM
Yeah....... :lol My heart is hurting & I have to try & discredit myself & gain sympathy here...........who will be my SUCKER(S)???? :lmao

This was kind of stupid... not me dude. BTW - Sorry about the way I acted in the other thread.