PDA

View Full Version : This is what you get for wishing injury on Bynum Suns fans

DrHouse
02-01-2009, 10:10 PM
Karma is a real bitch. Your pathetic state will never win anything of importance.

Enjoy your 2nd place finish.

:toast

sook
02-01-2009, 10:11 PM
that was uncalled for

DPG21920
02-01-2009, 10:11 PM
No class.

DrHouse
02-01-2009, 10:14 PM
No class.

That's rich coming from the guy who revels in seeing other players suffer knee injuries.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
Karma is a real bitch. Your pathetic state will never win anything of importance.

2001 D-Backs D-bag.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
How did LA's football team do?

j-money24
02-01-2009, 10:15 PM
hey im a laker fan but fuck no i didnt want those stealers fuckers win..

j-money24
02-01-2009, 10:16 PM

too bad no body really cares about those raiders anyways

sook
02-01-2009, 10:16 PM

I never had a problem with you before but why did you choose just now to hop in?

What the fuck does an internet desire to wish injury on a player have to do with this?

Blame Kobe, he fell on Bynum's damn knee and hopefully he'll be ok.

pauls931
02-01-2009, 10:18 PM
You and the suns fan who started that thread lack class. (btw I think they got a world series, but baseball sucks...)

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-01-2009, 10:18 PM

That's Oakland's football team. I'm talking about LA's football team.

DrHouse
02-01-2009, 10:19 PM
I never had a problem with you before but why did you choose just now to hop in?

What the fuck does an internet desire to wish injury on a player have to do with this?

Excuse me? Who the fuck are you?

I don't blame anyone for Bynum's injury. It was a fluke play, if you think I'm blaming some loser's internet wish on the injury you are mistaken.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-01-2009, 10:19 PM

He will be OK, it's probably an MCL sprain that will cause him to miss 4-6 weeks. Dr. House just likes marveling in other people's misery because he lives in Compton.

DrHouse
02-01-2009, 10:20 PM

What do John McCain, the Suns, and the Cardinals have in common?

DrHouse
02-01-2009, 10:21 PM
He will be OK, it's probably an MCL sprain that will cause him to miss 4-6 weeks. Dr. House just likes marveling in other people's misery because he lives in Compton.

Says the guy who created a thread wishing serious career ending injury on a player.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-01-2009, 10:25 PM
What do John McCain, the Suns, and the Cardinals have in common?

I'm an Obama supporter......let the McCain jokes come.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-01-2009, 10:26 PM
Says the guy who created a thread wishing serious career ending injury on a player.

That comeback made no sense. Completely unrelated to my comment.

DPG21920
02-01-2009, 10:36 PM
Please point out where I "reveled" in Bynum's injury. Link? I was one of the first Spurs fans to express worry and say that it sucks.

No class.

sook
02-01-2009, 10:38 PM
Excuse me? Who the fuck are you?

I don't blame anyone for Bynum's injury. It was a fluke play, if you think I'm blaming some loser's internet wish on the injury you are mistaken.

I've been here longer than you newb. Everybody knows who i am and you need to grow up :nope

Why can't you run along an be a cool laker fan like IronMexican? He never gives anyone problems.

ClingingMars
02-01-2009, 10:39 PM
DrHouse, proving more and more why he is one of the biggest faggot Faker trolls on this forum.

:clap

-Mars

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-01-2009, 10:41 PM
I've been here longer than you newb. Everybody knows who i am and you need to grow up :nope

Why can't you run along an be a cool laker fan like IronMexican? He never gives anyone problems.

Because IronMexican is a real fan. For some reason bandwagon fans are always the biggest assholes. Case in point:

DrHouse
Lakaluva
21 Blessings
Dazed and Confused

DrHouse
02-01-2009, 10:59 PM
Because IronMexican is a real fan. For some reason bandwagon fans are always the biggest assholes. Case in point:

DrHouse
Lakaluva
21 Blessings
Dazed and Confused

Bandwagon fan?

Son, I've been a Laker fan longer than you've been alive.

But go ahead and scream bandwagon and "FAKERS" because we both know you don't have jack shit to say otherwise.

DrHouse
02-01-2009, 11:00 PM

Again, who are you and what the fuck did I ever say to you?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-01-2009, 11:11 PM
Bandwagon fan?

But go ahead and scream bandwagon and "FAKERS" because we both know you don't have jack shit to say otherwise.

lol, and this is why you just started to post on this board once Gasol got traded.

Austin_Toros
02-01-2009, 11:11 PM
what is this hate thread?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-01-2009, 11:13 PM

I'm not your son, my parents didn't need welfare to support me. If I were your son that would be a different story.

cobbler
02-01-2009, 11:19 PM

Our team has done quite well. Several national championships in th last 6 years and the best program in the nation. And up till this year, could have beat your pro team. :lol

djohn2oo8
02-01-2009, 11:22 PM
Our team has done quite well. Several national championships in th last 6 years and the best program in the nation. And up till this year, could have beat your pro team. :lol

1 and a half national championships in several years. :wow

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-01-2009, 11:22 PM

The University of Spoiled Children? I didn't know compton residents knew what USC was.

The Cardinals were 8-8 last year, idk how a college team figures to beat an 8-8 NFL team.

j-money24
02-01-2009, 11:49 PM

DrHouse
Lakaluva
21 Blessings
Dazed and Confused

your maybe right that some of them of those names are assholes, but i dont like how u name the laker fans, theirs assholes and bandwagons fans from every team.

IronMexican
02-01-2009, 11:52 PM
The Raiders are LA's team.

IronMexican
02-01-2009, 11:53 PM
And why is my name in this thread? I didn't want to read ot off of my phone

ElNono
02-01-2009, 11:57 PM
Did a bandwagon Laker fan just jumped on the Steelers bandwagon to make fun of Arizona?

IronMexican
02-01-2009, 11:57 PM
If your from Compton, what does that have anything to do with knowing about USC? I live in South LA, about 5 minutes from Compton, and some of the best HS prospects come from that area.

scanry
02-02-2009, 12:10 AM

DrHouse
Lakaluva
21 Blessings
Dazed and Confused

These fools aren't Laker fans. They are Kobe's bitches.. All these mofos only care about Kobe. :lol

IronMexican, Lakers55, Allanon & co are Lakers fans.

scanry
02-02-2009, 12:14 AM

I beg to differ.

Florida has 2 National Championships and as far as i remember SC only has one.

BTW SC needs to start playing some tougher teams than the weaklings named Pac-10.

mystargtr34
02-02-2009, 12:17 AM
DrHouse is Dazed and Confuzed's younger, dumber, uglier brother.

YellowFever
02-02-2009, 12:17 AM
Relax, dude.

They were underdogs going and they kept it close to the last minute.

And wtf does losing the SuperBowl have anything to do with Bynum getting hurt?

One Suns fan wished injury on Bynum...it happened....we all went "whooooa..that's freaky!"

Now let's get on with life.

No reason to keep creating useless threads over it.

scanry
02-02-2009, 12:20 AM
Relax, dude.

They were underdogs going and they kept it close to the last minute.

And wtf does losing the SuperBowl have anything to do with Bynum getting hurt?

One Suns fan wished injury on Bynum...it happened....we all went "whooooa..that's freaky!"

Now let's get on with life.

No reason to keep creating useless threads over it.

Are you trying to push some sense up DrHouse's ass????

Good luck with that!!! :lol

IronMexican
02-02-2009, 12:24 AM
YellowFever dropping some common sense :tu

pawe
02-02-2009, 12:46 AM
Thanks Laker fan for kicking somebody when they're already down. Pure class. :toast

DrHouse
02-02-2009, 12:59 AM
Thanks Laker fan for kicking somebody when they're already down. Pure class. :toast

If you and your fans had ever acted with class at any point in the past decade I would never have made this thread. The fact is your pathetic fans created a thread wishing injury on Bynum when he hadn't even done anything to your team.

Xylus
02-02-2009, 01:06 AM
It drives me nuts when someone attacks an entire fanbase, an entire team, or an entire city, just because a solitary representative said something out of line.

Sun fan: I hope Bynum gets AIDS
Laker fan: I hope the city of Phoenix burns to the ground, you piece of shit.

Something just doesn't add up here. Obviously I think it was out of line to wish injury on a player, but DrHouse is on the borderline between overreaction and complete meltdown. You have a problem, sir.

pawe
02-02-2009, 01:15 AM
If you and your fans had ever acted with class at any point in the past decade I would never have made this thread. The fact is your pathetic fans created a thread wishing injury on Bynum when he hadn't even done anything to your team.

Im not even a Phoenix Suns fan.

-I dont know the poster's MO for doing that thread but I think it was just an initial reaction to the Bynum-Wallace incident.

cobbler
02-02-2009, 01:19 AM
The University of Spoiled Children? I didn't know compton residents knew what USC was.

The Cardinals were 8-8 last year, idk how a college team figures to beat an 8-8 NFL team.

Although I do not live there, what EXACTLY are you implying with your Compton comment? Please explain yourself.

Cannot wait to hear this one...

DrHouse
02-02-2009, 01:21 AM
DOK doesn't realize that Compton isn't the only city in Southern California.

cobbler
02-02-2009, 01:23 AM
I beg to differ.

BTW SC needs to start playing some tougher teams than the weaklings named Pac-10.

Are you talking about the Pac 10 that went 5-0 in bowls this year?

And you would be hard pressed to find a team that have played a tougher out of conference schedule than USC.

cobbler
02-02-2009, 01:27 AM
1 and a half national championships in several years. :wow

I stand corrected... But clearly, USC has been in the hunt every year in the Carrol era and if not for a couple of silly loses would have been in the title game the last 2 seasons. I sure hope they implement a playoff someday!

ClingingMars
02-02-2009, 02:06 AM
YellowFever dropping some common sense :tu

like that's gonna even make DH blink.

Biggems
02-02-2009, 02:09 AM

USC did quite well....not that I am a fan of theirs, but I do believe they ended up 2nd or 3rd in the nation, even though I firmly believe Texas should have ended up 2nd.

Biggems
02-02-2009, 02:14 AM
I beg to differ.

Florida didnt win the National Championship this year. They won some stupid BCS Championship. They beat the team that Texas Beat. Texas has just as much claim to the National title as Florida. So does Utah. Heck, even USC has a right to throw their name into the hat.

There was one year when Auburn went undefeated but wasnt given the National Championship.....instead it was given to USC.....I think that was garbage. Auburn deserved to be Co-Champs at least.

At least Texas earned their National Championship. Only two teams were undefeated that year and met in the Rose Bowl. UT won the game and thus a legit National Championship.

cobbler
02-02-2009, 02:59 AM

Although I do not live there, what EXACTLY are you implying with your Compton comment? Please explain yourself.

Cannot wait to hear this one...

Still waiting for the explaination....

Ice009
02-02-2009, 03:15 AM

You're a piece of shit.

der Kaiser
02-02-2009, 04:19 AM

I care. :nope

anakha
02-02-2009, 09:32 AM
Hey, OP, tell us more about Bynum 'breaking out'.

DrHouse
02-02-2009, 11:29 AM
It's a good thing the Lakers still don't need Bynum to obliterate the Spurs.

tlongII
02-02-2009, 11:39 AM
It's a good thing the Lakers still don't need Bynum to obliterate the Spurs.

You need him to have a chance against us. We're going to obliterate you.

IronMexican
02-02-2009, 11:41 AM
I care. :nope

Same here

DrHouse
02-02-2009, 11:46 AM
You need him to have a chance against us. We're going to obliterate you.

Who are the Blazers?

tlongII
02-02-2009, 11:49 AM
Who are the Blazers?

Your worst nightmare.

sook
02-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Didn't the Lakers get 2nd place last yr in the finals? To make fun of the Cards is like making fun of the lakers for losign last yr, and the cards game was hell of a lot closer than 40 pts :rollin

DrHouse
02-02-2009, 02:48 PM
Didn't the Lakers get 2nd place last yr in the finals? To make fun of the Cards is like making fun of the lakers for losign last yr, and the cards game was hell of a lot closer than 40 pts :rollin

Get out of the 1st round and then you can talk.

Cane
02-02-2009, 04:42 PM
Ah the OP is served. Bynum's injury is unfortunate (especially from a guy who knows what its like) but its reaction from countless Lakers posters is priceless.

ezau
02-02-2009, 08:40 PM

Bynum has glass knees, it's time for the Spurs to show the Lakers their daddy :toast

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-02-2009, 08:54 PM

next time when you come up with a comeback completely unrelated to the argument, why not just post, "My argument made no sense, you win."

Xylus
02-02-2009, 08:58 PM

Weak. Sook just owned your ass.

IronMexican
02-02-2009, 08:59 PM

Get out of the WCF, then we can talk :lol:toast

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-02-2009, 09:01 PM

You know you just won an argument with a Laker fan when he brings up your favorite team's lack of playoff success and/or the Laker's historic playoff success out of nowhere. It's their crutch for when they're losing an argument.

Xylus
02-02-2009, 09:07 PM
Get out of the WCF, then we can talk :lol:toast

My team's still working on getting out of the lottery. :lol

:depressed

ClingingMars
02-02-2009, 09:10 PM
My team's still working on getting out of the lottery. :lol

:depressed

:lol :hat

IronMexican
02-02-2009, 09:15 PM
Lakers got Bynum when they went to the lottery. You never know

Xylus
02-02-2009, 09:17 PM

That's been the Suns' problem for much of their existence. We make the playoffs most years, and never get any super high draft picks even when we don't get to the postseason. We don't win championships partly because it's difficult to do so without young prospects.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-02-2009, 09:17 PM

People always fear the lottery, I welcome it. The Sun's problem over the years has been their persistent stubbornness to maintain their 8th seed stature rather than blow it up and rebuild, we'll see what route Kerr takes.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-02-2009, 09:18 PM
Wow Xylus, we basically just said the same thing :lol

Xylus
02-02-2009, 09:19 PM
Wow Xylus, we basically just said the same thing :lol

JINX

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-02-2009, 09:20 PM
What the hell is Amaretard doing with that stupid headband?

IronMexican
02-02-2009, 09:21 PM
That's been the Suns' problem for much of their existence. We make the playoffs most years, and never get any super high draft picks even when we don't get to the postseason. We don't win championships partly because it's difficult to do so without young prospects.

Well, Lakers had the #10 pick. And high picks dont = wins. Look at the Hawks forever, and my Raiders

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-02-2009, 09:23 PM
Well, Lakers had the #10 pick. And high picks dont = wins. Look at the Hawks forever, and my Raiders

Good luck + high pick = wins. Imagine the 1993 Suns with David Robinson starting at center.

Ice009
02-02-2009, 09:25 PM

lol that is pretty much spot on. The Cardinals were very close to winning it. Their defense let them down.

Lakers nowhere near winning it.

Xylus
02-02-2009, 09:28 PM

Not always, not even most of the time, but high picks put you in a better position to build a contending team. The Spurs, for example, wouldn't be near dynasty status if they hadn't entered the lottery that year with a high pick. Nor would the 90's Bulls, the 90's Rockets, or the Miami Heat in '06, just to name a few. And the Lakers in the early 00's were anchored by two high draft picks, although Shaq wasn't drafted by the Lakers.

Although I don't advocate tanking, it would be nice to draft higher than #15.

IronMexican
02-02-2009, 09:31 PM
Kobe was 13th, I think. But yeah, it takes luck and scouting.

Xylus
02-02-2009, 09:32 PM
Kobe was 13th, I think. But yeah, it takes luck and scouting.

For some reason, I thought he was 8th. Scratch that part of my argument, then.

gaKNOW!blee
02-02-2009, 09:34 PM

http://rbvergara.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/2008-nba-finals.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-02-2009, 09:34 PM
Although I don't advocate tanking, it would be nice to draft higher than #15.

I do. The next time a once a decade big man comes along, PHX should tank it hard core.

cobbler
02-03-2009, 02:58 AM

Still waiting for the explaination....

Still waiting!!!! When are you going to man up and explain your dig? huh? huh?

21_Blessings
02-03-2009, 03:19 AM

DrHouse
Lakaluva
21 Blessings
Dazed and Confused

Thanks for namedrop. It's hilarious how obsessed you are with me.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-03-2009, 03:22 AM
Still waiting!!!! When are you going to man up and explain your dig? huh? huh?

I don't have to explain it....you're retarded. It's that simple.

cobbler
02-03-2009, 03:31 AM
I don't have to explain it....you're retarded. It's that simple.

Exactly what I expected because clearly you are either a racist or you think the people of compton are too stupid to know about a local college.

Regardless, your character is in plain sight.

BTW... nice grade school comeback!:lmao

21_Blessings
02-03-2009, 03:32 AM
BTW... nice grade school comeback!:lmao

Well considering he's still in grade school, are we surprised?