PDA

View Full Version : congrats to the steelers

stretch
02-02-2009, 07:49 AM
they played a good game. worthlessburger actually made some plays (or was it Holmes bailing him out a shitload?)

polamalu proved me right, in that he is about as worthless as Roy Williams when forced to play coverage. he was a complete non-factor in that game, missed a countless number of tackles, even once tackling his own player.

warner and that defensive tackle (suddenly forgot his name) played their guts out. they really wanted that win, and if wisenhunt hadn't started the game out with all that running and slow offense crap (like Bob Stoops against Florida), they could have beaten the Steelers by a very considerable margin.

officiating was extremely strange and favored pittsburgh a lot. massive blocks in the back weren't called on two worthlessburger roll-out plays, as well as the James Harrison return. even ESPN and NFL network both were hinting that the officiating was sorta one-sided. i mean, how does Holmes get away with using the ball as a prop at the end of the game? that makes a HUGE difference, between the Cardinals starting at the 35, as opposed to the 50. also how does harrison not get ejected for that bullshit he did? he threw at least 2 or 3 punches as well as throwing the guy to the ground for absolutely nothing. very fishy stuff going on...

either way, fact is, the steelers made the plays when they needed to, and the cardinals didnt, and thats why the steelers won obviously. the pick-six really killed the cardinals, as they really outplayed the steelers pretty much the entire rest of the game.

beefanus
02-02-2009, 01:07 PM
they played a good game. worthlessburger actually made some plays (or was it Holmes bailing him out a shitload?)

polamalu proved me right, in that he is about as worthless as Roy Williams when forced to play coverage. he was a complete non-factor in that game, missed a countless number of tackles, even once tackling his own player.

warner and that defensive tackle (suddenly forgot his name) played their guts out. they really wanted that win, and if wisenhunt hadn't started the game out with all that running and slow offense crap (like Bob Stoops against Florida), they could have beaten the Steelers by a very considerable margin.

officiating was extremely strange and favored pittsburgh a lot. massive blocks in the back weren't called on two worthlessburger roll-out plays, as well as the James Harrison return. even ESPN and NFL network both were hinting that the officiating was sorta one-sided. i mean, how does Holmes get away with using the ball as a prop at the end of the game? that makes a HUGE difference, between the Cardinals starting at the 35, as opposed to the 50. also how does harrison not get ejected for that bullshit he did? he threw at least 2 or 3 punches as well as throwing the guy to the ground for absolutely nothing. very fishy stuff going on...

either way, fact is, the steelers made the plays when they needed to, and the cardinals didnt, and thats why the steelers won obviously. the pick-six really killed the cardinals, as they really outplayed the steelers pretty much the entire rest of the game.
ben threw that ball in the perfect spot 2 times to holmes and he got that last one it was bolth of them playing great. and holme did get a penalty 4 that is was unsports manlike conduct and gave them 15 extra yards and harrison got a penalty 4 that 2 and the cards only outplay the steelers in the 4th quarter when they stop all the double teams and started blitzing and thats wh yhe was able to throw to fiz cause the coverage slacked, their wasnt anything fish steelers had killer call onthem the holdin in the endzone! the cards just did more stupid shit. and the steelers as u said made the playes when they needed to

02-02-2009, 01:51 PM
Congratulations to the champions pittsburgh steelers and their fans.:toast:danceclub:danceclub:cheer:cheer.Enjoy your parade and rally.:toast

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
02-02-2009, 02:01 PM

I was pissed they didn't show that replay of Polamalu jumping on his teammate. It was definitely a WTF? moment and no one at the party saw it except me.

stretch
02-02-2009, 02:08 PM
Polamalu = Roy Williams without hair... looks awesome when allowed to play up close to the line and run free to do whatever the fuck he wants, but very mediocre when forced to play back in coverage, doing what a safety is supposed to do.

beefanus
02-03-2009, 12:28 AM
Polamalu = Roy Williams without hair... looks awesome when allowed to play up close to the line and run free to do whatever the fuck he wants, but very mediocre when forced to play back in coverage, doing what a safety is supposed to do.
hey he had alot of int's this year one of the most in the nfl i am too lazy to go see how many but their were alot and he works 4 our d so w.e

monosylab1k
02-03-2009, 12:31 AM
hey he had alot of int's this year

he definitely must have set a record for the most "stand around looking lost but somehow have enough dumb shit luck for the QB to throw the ball right into your hands or have a tipped pass hit you right between the numbers" INT's in a season.

beefanus
02-03-2009, 12:32 AM
he definitely must have set a record for the most "stand around looking lost but somehow have enough dumb shit luck for the QB to throw the ball right into your hands or have a tipped pass hit you right between the numbers" INT's in a season.
he must have cuz he got like 9 pics and that one against what the chargers or colts in the reg season was insaid he scooped it up from like 2 inch off the ground!

dirk4mvp
02-04-2009, 01:39 PM
http://cdn.kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com-s1.simplecdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/steelersfan.jpg