PDA

View Full Version : crappy jobs

pkbpkb81
02-02-2009, 07:59 PM
just windering who here has the shittyest job

I do Mortgage collections which sucks plause the bank dosent even try to help these people

Man Sauce
02-02-2009, 08:07 PM
Well I work at a sewer plant hows that for shitty jobs.

InRareForm
02-02-2009, 08:29 PM
someone is gonna say it so i might as well, be happy you got one.

Chief
02-02-2009, 08:37 PM
Having an Internet Cafe has it's perks, but it's an extremely shitty job.

And I put myself into it , lol

People who type h5i.com instead of hi5.com and then wonder why the fuck isn't working.

People with mp3 players that don't have a clue how to use yet they love buying one.

Thinking I'm some sort of Computer and Electronics God and I know everything.

balli
02-02-2009, 09:44 PM
The best job I've ever had was the summer I moved furniture for 9 bucks an hour. If I could actually make money/benefits from a job like that I'd quit my desk job.

PakiDan
02-02-2009, 10:08 PM
Having an Internet Cafe has it's perks, but it's an extremely shitty job.

And I put myself into it , lol

People who type h5i.com instead of hi5.com and then wonder why the fuck isn't working.

People with mp3 players that don't have a clue how to use yet they love buying one.

Thinking I'm some sort of Computer and Electronics God and I know everything.

What a douche... someone like you doesn't deserve to own their own business. Quit your griping and be thankful that you have what you have.

mookie2001
02-02-2009, 10:11 PM
my dad gave me my own carnival company when i was 19, but it sucks i always have to take my rides around and charge all these people, the kids look at me like im some kind of god, then at tax season, too much math.

pkbpkb81
02-02-2009, 10:12 PM
well i hate my job but am glad i have one

Chief
02-02-2009, 10:16 PM
What a douche... someone like you doesn't deserve to own their own business. Quit your griping and be thankful that you have what you have.

y ? cuz i'm human and get grumpy sometimes ?

fuck off

pawe
02-02-2009, 10:36 PM
^^^No, because you are an ungrateful bitch for complaining about what you do. If you dont want to do your job properly then close it down.

PakiDan
02-02-2009, 10:41 PM
^^^No, because you are an ungrateful bitch for complaining about what you do. If you dont want to do your job properly then close it down.

Thank you Pawe... Millions would feel blessed and lucky to have what you have. Sell and go work at Wal Mart.

TDMVPDPOY
02-03-2009, 02:59 AM
just windering who here has the shittyest job

I do Mortgage collections which sucks plause the bank dosent even try to help these people

hey is this commission base only? or do you get a hourly wage? im thinkn about getting into collections since everyone is in debt and shit....good money can be made here if you do other shit on the side like consultancy and a sales agent for telesales for utility company would be easy money.

i had a desk job processing dividend payments....lets just say it wasnt fun at all.

The Reckoning
02-03-2009, 03:25 AM
volunteering at goodwill sucked. i never found any priceless paintings, but there was alot of disgusting shit.

edit: once somebody decided to donate a dildo that wasnt wrapped (possibly used)

JohnnySixString
02-03-2009, 03:44 AM
Well I work at a sewer plant hows that for shitty jobs.

lol, Just because your job deals in shit, doesn't mean the job itself is shitty. Now, if your pay really sucks for having to actually deal with said shit............

JudynTX
02-03-2009, 12:02 PM
The people I work with are crappy, but I am very thankful I have a job.

stretch
02-03-2009, 12:49 PM
The best job I've ever had was the summer I moved furniture for 9 bucks an hour. If I could actually make money/benefits from a job like that I'd quit my desk job.

:tu X 9483290482390

my favorite job ever was actually working at office depot. fuck my collections job.

tlongII
02-03-2009, 12:54 PM
I am a thoroughbred semen collector. I can think of better jobs.

http://www.vetreproservices.com/english/images/services/images/sperm_collection.jpg

TDMVPDPOY
02-03-2009, 01:01 PM
I am a thoroughbred semen collector. I can think of better jobs.

http://www.vetreproservices.com/english/images/services/images/sperm_collection.jpg

it make ur job more exciting if you use ur mouth next time.....:wakeup

pkbpkb81
02-03-2009, 02:40 PM
hey is this commission base only? or do you get a hourly wage? im thinkn about getting into collections since everyone is in debt and shit....good money can be made here if you do other shit on the side like consultancy and a sales agent for telesales for utility company would be easy money.

i had a desk job processing dividend payments....lets just say it wasnt fun at all.

its hourly but we get bounes if you do well

Frenzy
02-03-2009, 10:48 PM
its hourly but we get bounes if you do well

worst job i ever had was like ten years ago...being a bus boy at "don pedros" mexican resturant. Owner and boss was a prick. Had it for about 7 months

AFBlue
02-03-2009, 11:55 PM
Worst job I ever had was Abercrombie...pay was shit, everyone there was lazy, and the managers worked your ass until like 2AM every morning. I'm glad I only had that job for a month...rediculous.

Best job I ever had was in the Air Force. Not too many jobs where you get to see the impact of what you do and there's no "bottom line" dollar value associated with it. My work was very fulfilling.

PM5K
02-04-2009, 12:20 AM
my dad gave me my own carnival company when i was 19, but it sucks i always have to take my rides around and charge all these people, the kids look at me like im some kind of god, then at tax season, too much math.

LOL

Rogue
02-04-2009, 03:16 AM
Halle Berry's job is the most shitty job of the world, and millions of other women also do this job throughout the world.

TDMVPDPOY
02-04-2009, 04:21 AM
Halle Berry's job is the most shitty job of the world, and millions of other women also do this job throughout the world.

not into hollywood gossip, but elaborate biatch?

florige
02-04-2009, 09:40 AM

:tu X 9483290482390

my favorite job ever was actually working at office depot. fuck my collections job.

I have to chime in on this as well. Before I became a officer, I used to deliver mattresses for this place. That was the coolest job I ever had. We got paid by the stop, so if we delivered 25 stops before 12 ' oclock we were done for the day. And on top of that it was easy to stay in top physical shape with that job. The best part was not having to deal with the public. If that crap was wrong all we said was we only deliver what they give us, you have to call your salesman at the store and bitch to him. And that was the end of it. The only part of that job that sucked was having to drive in DC with all those idiot drivers. Other than that it was perfect. The less I have to deal with the public the better.