PDA

View Full Version : sons I have been right all along ...

BRHornet45
02-02-2009, 10:29 PM
and it was proven tonight. I know that many of you on here have seen it, but most Hornets fans are blind to the fact that this team is in desperate need of a LEGIT scorer outside of Chris Paul. David West .... do I even need to say anything about that trash? you all know how I feel about him. He will only deliver "Good" games once every 5 or 6 games and he is RARELY there for his team when needed ... like tonight. Peja is hit or miss and MORE SO miss ... but he sure will light it up against bullshit ass teams like the Thunder!!!!

I have seen previews all season of how poorly this team is without Paul running the court. During 2nd quarters all season, the team usually falls apart because Paul has to sit on the bench for a few minutes .... well tonight we saw the truth. Those slacker ass motherfuckers couldn't even keep a 17 point lead without him in what should have been an EASY 20 plus point beat down. the Blazers went on a 42-17 run to beat their ass. Props to the Blazers for that ....

I don't expect these cowards to get out of the 2nd round anyways this year unless they make a DRASTIC move which I highly doubt will happen. oh well sons its all good .... If Paul misses the game Wednesday due to his injury, then I plan on DONATING my tickets to some kids in need on the ticket exchange. The other pansies on that team don't deserve the time of day ...

urunobili
02-02-2009, 10:30 PM
and he was chosen ahead of All Jefferson to the all star game... un fucking real...

tomtom
02-02-2009, 10:31 PM
i feel for you mang. im a hornets fan myself but to be competely honest they just dont have enough talent. Sure peja will have a good game every now and then but he really is not a legit starter that will deliver night in and night out, same goes to Chandler. GL

BRHornet45
02-02-2009, 10:33 PM
and he was chosen ahead of All Jefferson to the all star game... un fucking real...

son I support West because he is on the team, but I couldn't agree with you more .... the fact that West was chosen over both Jefferson or Durant is fucking pathetic. Especially since they voted for this whenever David West was out injured for 5 games and his team went 4-1 and had incredible ball movement without him!!!!

lil_penny
02-02-2009, 10:34 PM
I can honestly say I didn't know how very very very valuable paul was to this team until tonight.. I know he is the floor general. But damn he honestly is M.V.P. in books no doubt.

BRHornet45
02-02-2009, 10:35 PM
i feel for you mang. im a hornets fan myself but to be competely honest they just dont have enough talent. Sure peja will have a good game every now and then but he really is not a legit starter that will deliver night in and night out, same goes to Chandler. GL

son I want West off of this fucking team. I wouldn't mind keeping Peja ONLY if he would come off of the bench and not start ... but we know that won't happen. Tyson is fine.

bostonguy
02-02-2009, 10:36 PM
son I support West because he is on the team, but I couldn't agree with you more .... the fact that West was chosen over both Jefferson or Durant is fucking pathetic. Especially since they voted for this whenever David West was out injured for 5 games and his team went 4-1 and had incredible ball movement without him!!!!

Son play Julian Wright more. Deal Mo Pete/Rasual or Peja. You have too many redundant players who are spot up shooters. Deal for some slashers,play Wright more, and maybe add another big to the roster.

Killakobe81
02-02-2009, 10:43 PM
Son play Julian Wright more. Deal Mo Pete/Rasual or Peja. You have too many redundant players who are spot up shooters. Deal for some slashers,play Wright more, and maybe add another big to the roster.

Im actually agreeing with the Celts fan here Wright has talent ...
All iknow is i would LOVE to play the hornets in the playoffs even without bynum ...Posey plays kobe tough and paul will destroy Fisher but we win almost every other matchup ....

Ghazi
02-02-2009, 10:44 PM
4-1 without West, 24-16 with West.

Killakobe81
02-02-2009, 10:44 PM
:flag:
I can honestly say I didn't know how very very very valuable paul was to this team until tonight.. I know he is the floor general. But damn he honestly is M.V.P. in books no doubt.

Agree he is VAluable but same would of happend if Cavs lose LBJ or Lakers kobe I think Magic could of held without Dwight Howard though ...because they play a 3 point game anyways ...

BRHornet45
02-02-2009, 10:46 PM

son the problem with Peja is his contract. no one is going to want him for the high dollars he is making the next couple years. it will be hard to move him. Julian should play more, but Byron Scott is piss poor at youth development.

scanry
02-02-2009, 11:07 PM
If Hornets don't improve down the years, expect Chris Paul & Byron Scott to bolt to the Lakers...

lil_penny
02-02-2009, 11:13 PM
:flag:

Agree he is VAluable but same would of happend if Cavs lose LBJ or Lakers kobe I think Magic could of held without Dwight Howard though ...because they play a 3 point game anyways ...

Honestly though I couldn't see either of those teams choking this bad.. the hornets just don't know what to do without their point they were seriously running backwards fast the second he left.

BlackSwordsMan
02-02-2009, 11:18 PM
manu for west?

Rogue
02-02-2009, 11:55 PM
son the problem with Peja is his contract. no one is going to want him for the high dollars he is making the next couple years. it will be hard to move him. Julian should play more, but Byron Scott is piss poor at youth development.
yep, Old man. It's not long since the hornets became a contender in the west, but hornets' blasting performances won't last long either. Hornets are a good team but short of talented yousters, their only decent young player Paul is considering joining Mavs in the near future. Peja is already squeezing his last drops of sperm to feed the hornets while D West is gonna step into his 30s before long. So it's time for Hornets to consider rebuilding.

Biggems
02-03-2009, 01:24 AM
and it was proven tonight. I know that many of you on here have seen it, but most Hornets fans are blind to the fact that this team is in desperate need of a LEGIT scorer outside of Chris Paul. David West .... do I even need to say anything about that trash? you all know how I feel about him. He will only deliver "Good" games once every 5 or 6 games and he is RARELY there for his team when needed ... like tonight. Peja is hit or miss and MORE SO miss ... but he sure will light it up against bullshit ass teams like the Thunder!!!!

I have seen previews all season of how poorly this team is without Paul running the court. During 2nd quarters all season, the team usually falls apart because Paul has to sit on the bench for a few minutes .... well tonight we saw the truth. Those slacker ass motherfuckers couldn't even keep a 17 point lead without him in what should have been an EASY 20 plus point beat down. the Blazers went on a 42-17 run to beat their ass. Props to the Blazers for that ....

I don't expect these cowards to get out of the 2nd round anyways this year unless they make a DRASTIC move which I highly doubt will happen. oh well sons its all good .... If Paul misses the game Wednesday due to his injury, then I plan on DONATING my tickets to some kids in need on the ticket exchange. The other pansies on that team don't deserve the time of day ...

If Brown can have a consistent outing like he did against the Spurs, he could replace Peja as your 3rd option.

scanry
02-03-2009, 01:36 AM
I think Chris Paul should be the front running candidate for the MVP this year. He is much more valuable to his team than Kobe & Lebron.