PDA

View Full Version : DUDE.....ya got 5 Bucks?

Hook Dem
03-03-2005, 06:19 PM
That World Car Hyundai commercial has to be one of the most annoying I have ever seen. Do they really think people are that stupid? (evidently) Who in here agrees? :lol

NameDropper
03-03-2005, 08:06 PM
That World Car Hyundai commercial has to be one of the most annoying I have ever seen. Do they really think people are that stupid? (evidently) Who in here agrees? :lol

I think they're stupid for not having a HOT babe in their commercial like World Car Kia does.

NeoConIV
03-04-2005, 12:02 AM
Isn't that Joe Chalupa in that commercial? :elephant

Clandestino
03-04-2005, 12:31 AM

HAHA!! LOL that is lisle or hahn from KISS..

NeoConIV
03-04-2005, 01:18 AM
Whoops, wrong commercial. I was thinking of that giant man with the T-shirt on traipsing through the dealership...

KEDA
03-04-2005, 01:35 AM
its Steve Hahn

and the commercial isnt that bad, I can think of a few hundred worse!

Hook Dem
03-04-2005, 10:07 AM
Whoops, wrong commercial. I was thinking of that giant man with the T-shirt on traipsing through the dealership...
Thats the one I'm talking about!

Hook Dem
03-04-2005, 10:07 AM
its Steve Hahn

and the commercial isnt that bad, I can think of a few hundred worse!
I assume you went right over there and bought a Hyundai????

Shelly
03-04-2005, 10:08 AM
I saw a new commercial with Tim McVee or whatever his name is. He was wearing a suit! I used to think he was always drunk in his commercials because he could never remember the name or price of the car.

Clandestino
03-04-2005, 11:23 AM
yeah, commercial sucks big time... also, when you look like that you need to stick to radio..leave tv alone...

AlamoSpursFan
03-04-2005, 12:50 PM
I sat next to Dan Walters at a San Antonio Riders game once at Alamo Stadium. He was a pompous ass and my friend spent the whole game hitting on the drop dead gorgeous blonde he had on his arm (who he ignored the whole time, which made it that much easier for my friend to get her digits.)

:lol

Faccia di Angelo
03-05-2005, 12:27 PM
that commercial sucks so bad! It is annoying. Those pants lol

I saw a new commercial with Tim McVee or whatever his name is. He was wearing a suit! I used to think he was always drunk in his commercials because he could never remember the name or price of the car.
HAHA I remember that too! It seemed like he would just pull stuff out of his ass cause he couldn't remember anything. Its was a trip watching him sometimes

ZStomp
03-05-2005, 12:34 PM
We can't go on together with suspicious minds..

So if an old friend I know
Stops by to say hello
Would I still see suspicion in your eyes??

JoeChalupa
03-05-2005, 07:50 PM

Why I oughta!!!!