PDA

View Full Version : Bracketology

johngateswhiteley
02-03-2009, 07:44 PM
some interesting guesses so far. Baylor in, LSU in, oklahomo state barely out...A&M not mentioned. what? A&M has a better conference record and overall record than both. shit, baylor's rpi isn't even as good as A&M's...and LSU? really? ahead of A&M?

still a ways to go, but its not like A&M lost any conference games they were suppose to win...maybe at oklahomo state, but thats the only argument.

redraiderinfiji
02-04-2009, 05:57 PM
JGW.....I heard that you are sporting tight BIKE shorts these days.

(jk)

leemajors
02-04-2009, 11:41 PM
UT is terrible.

leemajors
02-07-2009, 04:10 PM
UT better not make the tourney. this team is a bunch of role players with no identity, and no heart.

johngateswhiteley
02-07-2009, 11:37 PM
A&M screwed themselves today. unreal...losing at home against k-state. probably have to win the rest...

K-State Spur
02-08-2009, 12:39 AM
A&M screwed themselves today. unreal...losing at home against k-state. probably have to win the rest...

i don't know why that's "unreal."

after the terrible start, KSU has outplayed everybody else in the conference (outside of the Big 2) over the past 5 games. an unimpressive non-conference may end up keeping the Cats out of the dance, but it's a very real possibility that this is one of the top 4 teams in the conference.

if not for a -20 free throw disparity today, that game might have gotten out of hand.

johngateswhiteley
02-08-2009, 12:42 AM
if not for a -20 free throw disparity today, that game might have gotten out of hand.

1) A&M shouldn't lose at home to k-state

2) they were fouling, what do you expect? and if i remember correctly, kstate was jump shooting

K-State Spur
02-08-2009, 01:06 AM
the teams actually fairly similar styles today. cats attempted 3s on 34% of their shots, A&M attempted 3s on 36% of their shots - doesn't tell the whole story, but it's not like one team was pounding it into the middle while the other just chucked it from the perimeter. much too similar for a 3::1 disparity.

but whatever, just happy for the victory.

pkbpkb81
03-04-2009, 02:40 PM
i thaink ou will still get a 1 seed even if they dont win the big 12

MajorMike
03-04-2009, 05:59 PM
the teams actually fairly similar styles today. cats attempted 3s on 34% of their shots, A&M attempted 3s on 36% of their shots - doesn't tell the whole story, but it's not like one team was pounding it into the middle while the other just chucked it from the perimeter. much too similar for a 3::1 disparity.

but whatever, just happy for the victory.

Sad that KState, will finish with a better record than atm, will have beaten them at their house, and will have #4 seed with B12 bye while atm is most likely the #7 seed; yet atm will make the NCAA before KState will.

K-State Spur
03-04-2009, 06:17 PM
Sad that KState, will finish with a better record than atm, will have beaten them at their house, and will have #4 seed with B12 bye while atm is most likely the #7 seed; yet atm will make the NCAA before KState will.

Yep, primarily because the cream puffs on A&Ms schedule were better than the cream puffs on KSU. They do have the nice win over LSU in the non-con, although the win over Arizona will probably carry more weight than it really deserves.

Nonetheless, the Cats have had 3 games in the past 2 weeks where they could have made their claim for a bid, and they lost all 3 of them.

But with what they lost vs. what they have coming in next year, for this group to even put themselves on the bubble is quite the accomplishment.

Doug Collins
03-04-2009, 07:44 PM

Where the hell have you been?

If A&M wins tonight and Saturday, they should be locks assuming they don't blow it in the big 12 tourney like they always do. If OSU beats OU they'll get in too, just because ESPN/the Selection Committee has a hard on for Siena and Rhode Island. That was a good win over Tulsa, they kicked our ass.

As for KSU, start scheduling better. All those quality wins in conf. are now going to waste. We got lucky that LSU woke up and decided to play the rest of the season. The arizona win will be overrated, but I'm not going to complain.

MajorMike
03-04-2009, 09:37 PM
OSU is in, atm prolly is as well if they split. No B12 team ever with 20 wins, 50+ RPI and .500+ record in league play have ever been excluded.

Doug Collins
03-04-2009, 11:55 PM
It all comes down to saturday. Nice win by Mizzou, Ags better be focused and ready.

MajorMike
03-05-2009, 12:45 AM
Wow atm almost gagged away a game against the worst team in the B12. That's 2 miracle comebacks in the back 2 weeks.

johngateswhiteley
03-06-2009, 04:34 PM
as of now they have A&M as an 11 seed against syracuse, lol. pretty dangerous 11 seed, imo. i'd like to see A&M get in as a 9 or an 8.

Doug Collins
03-06-2009, 05:02 PM
as of now they have A&M as an 11 seed against syracuse, lol. pretty dangerous 11 seed, imo. i'd like to see A&M get in as a 9 or an 8.

Devendorf doesn't want to see us again.

pkbpkb81
03-06-2009, 06:19 PM
captmike your team is going to get swept in bedlam lol

http://soonersports.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/030609aaa.html

should be a great game tommrow

K-State Spur
03-06-2009, 07:18 PM
how he can possibly justify having the Big 10 (which has had a down year...AGAIN) getting 8 of their 11 squads in?

i personally don't believe that KSU belongs in the dance unless they take out texas & kansas in the big 12 tourney. but the cats are going to have a strong argument compared to some of these big 10 posers.

pkbpkb81
03-06-2009, 07:30 PM
how he can possibly justify having the Big 10 (which has had a down year...AGAIN) getting 8 of their 11 squads in?

i personally don't believe that KSU belongs in the dance unless they take out texas & kansas in the big 12 tourney. but the cats are going to have a strong argument compared to some of these big 10 posers.

your right the big10 gets to much love in every sport

Doug Collins
03-07-2009, 10:22 AM

ESPN is hyping the big 10 to the extreme per usual. All of those games are completely unwatchable. Any time you have a final score of 38-33 between 2 "tourney teams" your conf should be banned from the post season.

Outside of Michigan State, most those teams have no quality out of conference wins and Wisconsin even lost 6 straight conf games during the season yet somehow is in.

K-State Spur
03-07-2009, 12:33 PM
the biggest issue is that there is just a huge double standard.

in 2007, when the big 12 only got 4 teams in, the #1 cited reason was that our conference RPI was terrible.

if, in 2009, the big televen gets 7 or 8 teams in, it will have occurred with a conference RPI that is well below the big 12's.

i'm not really arguing for Kansas State here (i don't think our guys have done enough) - but i do think they have a better argument than penn state or michigan.

IronMexican
03-07-2009, 01:58 PM
Hasheem Thabeet sucks ass on O.

Thompson
03-07-2009, 04:21 PM
Hey, how do y'all set your team affiliation? I'm an Aggie grad, if the mods do it.

Aggies win the last 6 games of the year, including today winning against Missouri by 10 in College Station. They better be in.

IronMexican
03-07-2009, 04:25 PM
Read the first post in the "New College Forum Skin", Thompson.

Thompson
03-07-2009, 04:28 PM
Thanks IronMexican. That was the only option in the control panel I didn't look at, go figure.

Doug Collins
03-07-2009, 09:46 PM
Great win by the aggies! Thank god, Carter was able to come back hopefully the ankle heals up before next week.

Big 12 Tournament Schedule (http://www.big12sports.com/SportSelect.dbml?ATCLID=1520897&DB_OEM_ID=10410&SPID=13134&SPSID=106112)

1st round vs. Tech is dangerous but they should get the job done, then a rematch with Missouri. Ags have a favorable path to the semis, assuming they keep playing hard and don't get complacent.

shelshor
03-10-2009, 12:15 PM
NCAA Expands March Madness Field

Online universities and bible colleges will be among the thousands of teams vying to prove they are the best in the nation.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/93760

johngateswhiteley
03-10-2009, 04:43 PM
lol @ johngateswhiteley not putting a team affiliation.

didn't know you could. i have been busy with this thing...its called life.

Flintstones32
03-11-2009, 09:44 PM
I haven't really had a chance to watch many B12 games outside of OU, but I do think, even though it pains me to say it, that Michigan deserves a shot at the big dance. They have good wins over Duke and UCLA, plus a .500 B10 record in a good conference, not the best of course, but the B10 is a good conference. MSU has quality wins, purdue has beaten davidson, Illinois won at Missouri, Ohio State beat Butler and Minnesota beat Louisville. I don't think 8 teams should get in, but I think Michigan should over Penn State.

Doug Collins
03-11-2009, 10:42 PM
Aggies fucked that up, nice job tech. Singletary played out of his mind, I can't believe that shit. Oh well.

j-6
03-11-2009, 10:44 PM
I haven't really had a chance to watch many B12 games outside of OU, but I do think, even though it pains me to say it, that Michigan deserves a shot at the big dance. They have good wins over Duke and UCLA, plus a .500 B10 record in a good conference, not the best of course, but the B10 is a good conference. MSU has quality wins, purdue has beaten davidson, Illinois won at Missouri, Ohio State beat Butler and Minnesota beat Louisville. I don't think 8 teams should get in, but I think Michigan should over Penn State.

Michigan State is my pick to win the whole effing thing, even though your conference sucks.

Thompson
03-11-2009, 10:57 PM
Aggies fucked that up, nice job tech. Singletary played out of his mind, I can't believe that shit. Oh well.

Not only that, this is the second game in a row where they did the exact same #$@%^ thing: they blow them out and get more than a twenty point lead, then decide to take the rest of the game off. They just did this the last game and had to fight to win it, and they do the exact same @#$#^ thing the next game. Absolutely pathetic.

I'm almost glad they lost. Maybe this loss will burn into their memory a lesson they failed to remember from one game ago. I put a good remote through my wall tonight, they better not think of taking a second of a game off in the NCAA tournament, if they still make the dance after this debacle.

Good job tech.

K-State Spur
03-11-2009, 11:27 PM

Illinois beat Mizzou on a neutral court. The Tiggers went undefeated in Columbia this year.

K-State Spur
03-11-2009, 11:29 PM
Ags should probably root for the Horns tomorrow. I don't think this conference gets 7 teams in, and the Cats argument starts to stack up pretty well against A&M if they beat UT again (although I still think they probably need 2 wins to start feeling like a tourney team).

IronMexican
03-11-2009, 11:39 PM
Grats tlong.

samikeyp
03-12-2009, 06:55 AM
Michigan State is my pick to win the whole effing thing, even though your conference sucks.

They certainly could but it depends on which team shows up. They are very young and at times, that has hurt them. They are good this year and will be even better next year.

Doug Collins
03-12-2009, 07:31 AM
Ags should probably root for the Horns tomorrow. I don't think this conference gets 7 teams in, and the Cats argument starts to stack up pretty well against A&M if they beat UT again (although I still think they probably need 2 wins to start feeling like a tourney team).

A&M is pretty safe due to the non-conf wins. Their RPI (34) and SOS (43) will still be much better than K-State, despite the head to head loss. Cats need to win 2 games to get serious consideration from all the things I've read. I'm hoping the big 12 gets 7, just to save us from watching another big 10 team get in and the boredom that follows.

MajorMike
03-12-2009, 08:52 AM
If KState makes a run, atm is in trouble. If somehow ttek pulls a UGA from last year and wins it all, atm is in trouble. B12 will get 6 in and 5 are sealed. If KState and ttek go quietly into the night then atm is in for sure; they just lost a couple seeds in the process (from an 8 or 9 down to a 10 to 12).

degenerate_gambler
03-12-2009, 09:06 AM
gotta agree with the capt. aggy's in, just probably at a lower seed.

Doug Collins
03-12-2009, 09:21 AM
gotta agree with the capt. aggy's in, just probably at a lower seed.

A&M would be a pretty scary 12. Just gotta wait till Sunday and see how things play out. I still can't believe Singletary scored 29 straight points for Tech, ridiculous.

tlongII
03-12-2009, 09:23 AM
I'd like to see PSU get a 14 seed, but they're more likely to be a 15 or 16. I think they deserve at least a 15 though.

degenerate_gambler
03-12-2009, 09:28 AM
A&M would be a pretty scary 12. Just gotta wait till Sunday and see how things play out. I still can't believe Singletary scored 29 straight points for Tech, ridiculous.

we found the worthless baylor/nebraska game on tv here in s.a. yesterday at work. but the game last nite was nowhere to be found....just stupid.

that singletary kid will probably never sniff the nba, but he'll always have last nite and be able to tell his grandkids he was once the lead story on sportscenter back in the day.

Doug Collins
03-12-2009, 10:50 AM
we found the worthless baylor/nebraska game on tv here in s.a. yesterday at work. but the game last nite was nowhere to be found....just stupid.

that singletary kid will probably never sniff the nba, but he'll always have last nite and be able to tell his grandkids he was once the lead story on sportscenter back in the day.

I was able to catch it on Slingbox via Houston telecast. The guy couldn't miss, everytime down the floor he either scored or got to the line, sometimes both. The defense on him was pretty bad, but he was playing out of his mind. Props to them for fighting back, but A&M should've never let them back in the game.

Ballcox
03-12-2009, 01:26 PM
I was very surprised, didn't see the ags not getting past the 1st round of the conf. tournament. But damn, that Singletary kid went OFF.

degenerate_gambler
03-12-2009, 01:43 PM
anybody catch baylor just upset kansas??

unreal..

Flintstones32
03-12-2009, 01:52 PM
anybody catch baylor just upset kansas??

unreal..

great game. baylor may kick someone out of the dance.

Flintstones32
03-12-2009, 01:56 PM
Illinois beat Mizzou on a neutral court. The Tiggers went undefeated in Columbia this year.

ahh my bad. schedule shows it at missouri. didnt check exactly where. Either way, was still a good win for the B10 and I think should definitly get 7 in.

Yes I know, the games are boring and they don't always transfer over to NCAA tourney games successfully, but based on their non-conference wins and RIP and SOS, I think 7 should get in.

Michigan is in the low end of chances to get in, yet have a 42 RPI and 10 SOS with wins against duke and ucla.

Doug Collins
03-12-2009, 04:25 PM
K-State's bubble burst

K-State Spur
03-13-2009, 12:53 AM
K-State's bubble burst

that it did. although with what they lost from last season vs. the weapons they have coming in next year, to even get themselves onto the bubble this year was a heck of an accomplishment.

clearing out the last of the jim woolridge recruiting classes, hopefully this is the last time that the Cats will have to rebuild for a while.

Texas Chili Dog
03-13-2009, 05:56 AM
what a crazy day yesterday was. Lots of upsets all over the place.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
03-13-2009, 07:47 AM
i'm not really arguing for Kansas State here (i don't think our guys have done enough) - but i do think they have a better argument than penn state or michigan.

KSU better argument than Penn State? Possibly.

Michigan? Not a chance in hell.

MajorMike
03-13-2009, 11:54 AM
With all the other losses, I don't think atm would be as far down as 12, altho ttek getting stomped by Mizzou certainly didn't help. They are most likely 10 or 11.

pkbpkb81
03-13-2009, 09:28 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

i thaink this guy from espn has it mostly right as far as the big12 is concered

i would have OU at a 2 but i am a homer lol

K-State Spur
03-14-2009, 02:55 PM
KSU better argument than Penn State? Possibly.

Michigan? Not a chance in hell.

as of today - i'd agree with you. when i posted that, michigan was 18-12, 8-9 in a weak conference - with ZERO impressive true road wins.

K-State Spur
03-14-2009, 02:58 PM
Reese Davis just said it best:

The committee says that they don't take into account conference affiliation. Well, if this year's big 10 gets 8 teams in - it's probably time to start!

DMX7
03-14-2009, 04:32 PM
UT better not make the tourney. this team is a bunch of role players with no identity, and no heart.

They're obviously going to.

johngateswhiteley
03-18-2009, 03:18 AM
With all the other losses, I don't think atm would be as far down as 12, altho ttek getting stomped by Mizzou certainly didn't help. They are most likely 10 or 11.

no. unfortunately, A&M would have been an 8 or perhaps even a 7 if they would have won a game or 2 in the big 12 tournament. guess, we will have to take out connecticut in the 2nd round.

proud of SC for taking the pac 10 tourney!

MajorMike
03-18-2009, 04:40 PM
No way in hell atm would have been a 7. In the end, the loss to ttek was worthless because so many other people who shouldn't have won their tourneys and weren't expected (Miss St, SC, etc) and enough teams got in that atm wasn't as bad as (Zona, Wisc).

This year you didn't have to be good, you just had to be less bad than someone else.

johngateswhiteley
03-18-2009, 08:05 PM
No way in hell atm would have been a 7. In the end, the loss to ttek was worthless because so many other people who shouldn't have won their tourneys and weren't expected (Miss St, SC, etc) and enough teams got in that atm wasn't as bad as (Zona, Wisc).

This year you didn't have to be good, you just had to be less bad than someone else.

just like A&M was going to be a 10 or 11?...riiight. A&M was an 8 if they beat tekk and played mizzou well...perhaps higher with a different outcome. though, i don't think it was possible for them to be higher than a 7.

word
03-20-2009, 01:50 PM
I've lost one game. Today's were very close. I moved up 18,000 places in the ESPN challenge. I'm in 8233rd place....out of over 5 million. I've lost one game. The fricking Illini let me down.

But, I've really taken a risk and took Maryland as the stunner over Memphis. That game is a make or break and I fear I've made a terrible mistake.

I picked dook over Texas.

word
03-20-2009, 04:34 PM
bracket blown up...I dropped 100,000 and change spots with that W VA loss and I foolishly picked temple to beat Az St. ..

I'm 21/24 and in 119,938th place in ESPN bracket challenge. I suck.

But about 5.2 million suck harder.

RonMexico
03-20-2009, 05:36 PM
Anyone who picked WVA or Temple was buying into the East Coast/Huggins bias of ESPN... sorry.

I read so many articles that Dionte Christmas was going to destroy ASU, but they might have a shot against Syracuse if they can keep Flynn in check.

RonMexico
03-20-2009, 05:37 PM

That's right!!! You just have to be 2 points less bad than an overrated SEC team!!! Way to go, Pokes!

You're such an idiot homer, Mike. Maybe if OSU swept A&M you'd have an argument, but your inflated SOS and RPI only got you seeded one step above TAMU, who beat their opponent handily.

IronMexican
03-20-2009, 09:36 PM
WVU let me down. But muthafuckin SC! I knew it was smart to pick them:) I did pick them to lose to MSU, but who gives a shit? I want them to win!

Cry Havoc
03-20-2009, 10:35 PM
Well, my bracket is about to detonate itself. S'what I get for picking on talent and picking a 5 and 3 seed to come out of a region. Ooooh well.

word
03-21-2009, 11:05 AM
I dropped just over a million spots after last night in ESPN challenge. I was at one time, in something like 3582 after day 1. Day two, during the day, I dropped 80,000 places...and then last night just killed me. But I do have 1 perfect bracket of the four thus far. whoot !!

j-6
03-21-2009, 11:15 AM
I only did one this year, and I'm 26-6. UCLA, Cleveland State, Siena, Wisconsin, Marquette, and Dayton were my misfires.

samikeyp
03-21-2009, 04:07 PM
I called Siena but misfired a bunch more.

Gotta love the madness!

johngateswhiteley
03-22-2009, 04:16 PM
allright, A&M got beat badly, lets see how the Trojans fare today.

Pistons < Spurs
03-22-2009, 06:11 PM
This USC-MSU mathcup has been an awesome game. The entire second half has been a one bucket contest.

dirk4mvp
03-22-2009, 06:17 PM
Sienna giving Louisville a scare.

djohn14
03-22-2009, 07:01 PM
Mizzou

K-State Spur
03-22-2009, 10:40 PM
Mizzou

great finish by the Tigers today, showed some grit after the momentum had gone all the way against them.

they're capable of beating top 10 teams, but Memphis is pretty much the worst match-up available to them (maybe more so than any of the #1 seeds). the way Mizzou wants to play the game plays right into Memphis' hands.

djohn14
03-23-2009, 07:00 AM
Mizzou is going to have to be as close to perfect as possible if they want to beat Memphis.

johngateswhiteley
03-23-2009, 09:56 PM
Mizzou is going to have to be as close to perfect as possible if they want to beat Memphis.

well, i have mizzou winning. they better win!

Whisky Dog
03-23-2009, 11:42 PM
UNC or Louisville will win the title. Nobody else has much of a chance.

dirk4mvp
03-24-2009, 12:24 AM

Louisville is the best team in the country. no doubt, but if everyone would stop treating Hanbrough like God's only begotten son, the Tar Heels would be ass. Memphis > unc.

RonMexico
03-24-2009, 12:36 AM
Oklahoma State > Pitt

Love,

CaptMike

Horry For 3!
03-24-2009, 12:38 AM
Northhhhh Carolinaaaaaa

dirk4mvp
03-24-2009, 12:39 AM
Northhhhh Carolinaaaaaa

fuuuuuuucking suuuuuuuucks

MajorMike
03-25-2009, 10:28 AM
Oklahoma State > Pitt

Love,

CaptMike

Actually, I picked Pitt to win it all (see bracket thread).

At least atm kept their game close.

RonMexico
03-25-2009, 03:53 PM
No, we sucked complete balls and I was pissed all day, especially because Josh Carter decided to bow out like a bitch in his final collegiate game. They played scared early and remained scared throughout, which is disappointing because I thought they played one of their most complete games of the season vs. BYU. But it's a team of young guys and Turgeon will have to work on promoting their confidence next year. Quality effort to make the tourney after a 3-7 opening to conference play and a piss-poor showing against TTU. A Big 12 champ game berth might have put them in 6 or 7 seed territory with a chance to play an easier 2nd round opponent. They also need to learn how to shoot FTs.

I had no problem enjoying the competitive Pitt-OSU game beause I don't have Pitt going past the Sweet 16 so a Cowboy win wouldn't have affected my bracket that much. You and your boy Gottlieb are still high on them (on SC yesterday, he called them the best #1 seed) and maybe these early challenges were good for them. Time will tell... going to be a good b-ball weekend.

MajorMike
03-25-2009, 07:11 PM
I had no problem enjoying the competitive Pitt-OSU game

Apparently you did or you wouldn't have opened your yapper about it.

RonMexico
03-26-2009, 08:25 AM
No, I was just pre-emptively striking since you seem to disappear after losses.

MajorMike
03-26-2009, 08:31 AM
lol, go back to flame college, because you need more schooling.

Doug Collins
03-26-2009, 09:00 AM
lol, go back to flame college, because you need more schooling.

como?

MajorMike
03-26-2009, 02:28 PM
perry?

RonMexico
03-26-2009, 07:04 PM
Mission Accomplished

Bob Lanier
03-27-2009, 12:34 AM
Fuck Duke.

IronMexican
03-27-2009, 12:43 AM
LMAO! UCLA fan.

Kriz-Maxima
03-27-2009, 12:46 AM
Fuck Duke.

Indeed.

IronMexican
03-27-2009, 01:02 AM
MSU:tu I've always liked them. I am rooting for them to win it all.

djohn14
03-27-2009, 06:57 AM
Why does nobody congradulate Mizzou when they win, they are only making the Big 12 look better.

dirk4mvp
03-27-2009, 08:39 AM
I hate white people.

K-State Spur
03-27-2009, 10:58 AM
Why does nobody congradulate Mizzou when they win, they are only making the Big 12 look better.

that was pretty impressive. they beat (and at times dominated) the one team left in the tournament that could beat them at their own style.

if they beat UConn (a team that - on paper - is much bigger and will try to beat them in the halfcourt and dominate the boards), I'll believe that they're capable of winning the whole thing. if you beat the fastest team in the tournament and the biggest team in the tournament in consecutive games (both of which are top 5 teams) - you're capable of anything.

i'll also add that, while he's not the best player in the conference, no player will be more missed next year than Demare Carroll. that guy is just the perfect player for that system and flat out does it all.

Bob Lanier
03-27-2009, 11:39 AM
My best friend was a white person once.

j-6
03-27-2009, 11:57 AM
that was pretty impressive. they beat (and at times dominated) the one team left in the tournament that could beat them at their own style.

if they beat UConn (a team that - on paper - is much bigger and will try to beat them in the halfcourt and dominate the boards), I'll believe that they're capable of winning the whole thing. if you beat the fastest team in the tournament and the biggest team in the tournament in consecutive games (both of which are top 5 teams) - you're capable of anything.

i'll also add that, while he's not the best player in the conference, no player will be more missed next year than Demare Carroll. that guy is just the perfect player for that system and flat out does it all.

My thought on that game was that Memphis - outside of Sallie, who was a nobody two weeks ago - has no bench. And it's quite likely that Mizzou will play an all-Big East schedule the rest of the way if they keep going - UConn, perhaps Louisville, then either Pitt, Nova, or Syracuse.

johngateswhiteley
03-27-2009, 01:41 PM

well, i also have mizzou beating uconn...so we shall see. today i need louisville, syracuse, unc and michigan state to win.

RonMexico
03-27-2009, 03:54 PM
I had Memphis playing the "2-seed disrespect card" and winning it all so my bracket is toast and I give no props to Mizzou.

Funny that Arkansas could have had their coach, though, but they hate black people.

crc21209
03-27-2009, 06:57 PM
Syracuse is putting up a good fight so far against OU. Hopefully they can keep it up.

johngateswhiteley
03-27-2009, 08:18 PM
wow, syracuse is killing me...

Pistons < Spurs
03-27-2009, 08:22 PM
JayHawk time!!!

Pistons < Spurs
03-27-2009, 08:47 PM
great start for my boys!

Pistons < Spurs
03-27-2009, 10:49 PM
cr@p

Kriz-Maxima
03-27-2009, 10:51 PM
Nothing against you P<S but...

woooo hooooo!

Flintstones32
03-27-2009, 11:46 PM

woooo hooooo!

hell yeah!!!

IronMexican
03-27-2009, 11:46 PM
Alright, MSU.

K-State Spur
03-28-2009, 12:45 AM

woooo hooooo!

seconded.

dirk4mvp
03-28-2009, 09:05 AM
wow, Louisville is going to crush whoever the rest of the way.

djohn14
03-28-2009, 09:31 AM
Mizzou....my favorite team...my team period. You have a lot of work ahead of you against U Conn. You are going to have to get Thabeet in foul trouble. Lyons and Carrol need to hit there outside jumpers to bring Hasheem out and either use their speed and drive around him or find some cutters. There 3's are going to have to fall, and the better make free throws....for God sake make the free throws!

Flintstones32
03-28-2009, 08:27 PM
villanova trying to give their game away. what a horrible inbound pass there.

Flintstones32
03-28-2009, 08:28 PM
wow great play. gg nova

IronMexican
03-28-2009, 08:31 PM
My bracket is fucked. I'm rooting fro Villanova or MSU.

layupdrill
03-28-2009, 09:40 PM
Nova made my bracket! Half of the people in my pool drank that media kool aid thinking Pitt was gonna win it all...

Trainwreck2100
03-29-2009, 01:45 AM
Nova made my bracket! Half of the people in my pool drank that media kool aid thinking Pitt was gonna win it all...

they must have missed how Pitt lost to fucking Providence

Kriz-Maxima
03-29-2009, 03:33 PM
How many brackets did MSU just totally ruined? All?

Flintstones32
03-29-2009, 03:33 PM
Great game plan by Spartans. Izzo out coached Pitino by a far margin. Great game by Suton as well.

Now for Connecticut!!!

JamStone
03-29-2009, 04:13 PM
wow, Louisville is going to crush whoever the rest of the way.

I thought so too, but great win by the Spartans.

samikeyp
03-30-2009, 06:07 AM
How many brackets did MSU just totally ruined? All?

Not mine. :)

I was the only one in my contest to put them in the Final 4. Sadly I also broke my cardinal rule of going with my first instinct. I had Nova in my Final 4 then I changed it to Duke Wednesday night before the tourney. :bang :lol

johngateswhiteley
03-30-2009, 04:16 PM
i led the whole way...till now. i'm done.

Whisky Dog
04-07-2009, 04:02 PM

Knew it.