PDA

View Full Version : While I understand resting the big 3, I really hope they play in Toronto..

Amuseddaysleeper
02-03-2009, 09:49 PM
...I paid big bucks for my tickets :depressed

It's gonna be the third game for SA in four nights when they come here, so it's certainly possible

HarlemHeat37
02-03-2009, 09:51 PM
I'm going to the game too, I'm gonna be visiting family in Toronto that week..

I think they will play..Pop isn't going to do this twice..

Denver is different due to the altitude, and due to the fact that they're a tough team..Toronto should be a win, even if the big 3 are playing with less than a 100% effort..

Amuseddaysleeper
02-03-2009, 09:52 PM
Oh sweet, I'm sitting row 1 just behind courtside.

I had a blast last year and got to meet Manu! I hope you have a good stay in Toronto, even though it's freezing right now, you should still be able to enjoy downtown. :toast

EricB
02-03-2009, 09:55 PM
It's the risk you take. Enjoy the seats.

m33p0
02-03-2009, 10:07 PM
...I paid big bucks for my tickets :depressed

It's gonna be the third game for SA in four nights when they come here, so it's certainly possible
hope so too, for your wallet's sake. :lol
nah, they'll be fine and give you something to cheer for.:tu

HarlemHeat37
02-03-2009, 10:08 PM
well I used to live in Canada for a while, Ottawa to be specific..I'm used to the disgusting cold..

I live in NY now anyways, so the cold is still an issue..

SPURS21
02-03-2009, 10:12 PM
They will be playing, if they aren't I'll be scalping my tickets and using the proceeds to drown my sorrows in a boatload of booze.

FYI the team will probably be out partying somewhere in the teedot post game. Last year they played the same schedule (last game before the all star break).

Saw the whole team sans Parker at C-Lounge

ploto
02-03-2009, 10:15 PM
FYI the team will probably be out partying somewhere in the teedot post game. Last year they played the same schedule (last game before the all star break).

Saw the whole team sans Parker at C-Lounge

With Rasho.

SPURS21
02-03-2009, 10:18 PM
lol Rasho and Joey Graham were there too, all in general population might I add

m33p0
02-03-2009, 10:20 PM
well I used to live in Canada for a while, Ottawa to be specific..I'm used to the disgusting cold..

I live in NY now anyways, so the cold is still an issue..
in denver, it's not the cold. it's the thinner atmosphere that saps your energy.