PDA

View Full Version : Payton sucks

Biggems
02-03-2009, 11:56 PM
NBA TV needs to get rid of him ASAP. He acts like he is hanging out in a barbershop talkin to his homies, instead of actually displaying quality and coherent analysis of games, players, and coaches.

He is like a hyena on crack when he laughs. He mumbles, screams, jives, etc. I cannot believe Ahmad Rashad puts up with this garbage.

With that being said, Zo does a nice job of analysis. He is well spoken, unbiased, and offers knowledgeable insight. I hope NBA TV continues to utilize him as an analyst.....or maybe TNT can steal him away and put him on the show with Kenny, Chuck, and Ernie.

scanry
02-04-2009, 12:31 AM
NBA TV needs to get rid of him ASAP. He acts like he is hanging out in a barbershop talkin to his homies, instead of actually displaying quality and coherent analysis of games, players, and coaches.

He is like a hyena on crack when he laughs. He mumbles, screams, jives, etc. I cannot believe Ahmad Rashad puts up with this garbage.

With that being said, Zo does a nice job of analysis. He is well spoken, unbiased, and offers knowledgeable insight. I hope NBA TV continues to utilize him as an analyst.....or maybe TNT can steal him away and put him on the show with Kenny, Chuck, and Ernie.

Alonzo was smooth.... :toast

I bet Ahmad is hoping for NBA TV to replace him for the crack head Payton.

Biggems
02-04-2009, 01:11 AM
Alonzo was smooth.... :toast

I bet Ahmad is hoping for NBA TV to replace him for the crack head Payton.

you said it backwards, but yeah.....i hope so too. I wish someone would put a glove over the Glove's mouth.

DPG21920
02-04-2009, 01:14 AM
He is a jive turkey.

Biggems
02-04-2009, 01:33 AM
honestly, when Payton speaks, he makes me think of every negative stereotype towards black athletes.

Thank goodness for articulate black athletes like Rashad, Elliott, Robinson, Kenny, Zo, etc.

IronMexican
02-04-2009, 01:36 AM
How can anyone like Ahmad Rashad? His voice is annoying.

Kamnik
02-04-2009, 02:52 AM

i already started something like 2 topics on his moronic behaviour

he is annyoing as shit and ruiining their show

Biggems
02-04-2009, 05:36 AM
How can anyone like Ahmad Rashad? His voice is annoying.

cause he takes me back to the NBA on NBC.....and that was some great stuff

Xylus
02-04-2009, 05:37 AM
Yeah, thank god for articulate black people.

Biggems
02-04-2009, 05:45 AM
:toast

Thank God for articulate people in general.

Gary Payton talks like he belongs on Jerry Springer, Jenny Jones, or even the Rikki Lake Show.

m33p0
02-04-2009, 06:30 AM
bring in Zo!

SenorSpur
02-04-2009, 07:22 AM
This has been brought up before, but I can't stand Payton and his moron-like analysis. He offers absolutely nothing to that telecast. He's an absolute embarrassment to any ex-athlete who is legitimately trying to make it in broadacasting. Sitting next to Alonzo Mourning, who was informative, dignified and professional, he looked like a minstrel-show performer. They need to get rid of him and C-Webb too.

ManuTP9
02-04-2009, 07:38 AM
:toast

Thank God for articulate people in general.

Gary Payton talks like he belongs on Jerry Springer, Jenny Jones, or even the Rikki Lake Show.

rikki lake lulz :lol. but yeah alonzo was great last night on NBA tv, hope hes there more or on TNT.

Cane
02-04-2009, 09:49 AM
I agree that GP is annoying but he's the closest thing to anything remotely entertaining on NBATV.

resistanze
02-04-2009, 09:52 AM

:lol

dirk4mvp
02-04-2009, 01:23 PM
lmao at spurfan cause he didn't show the spurs any love, and hang on Zo's nuts cause he gae them props.

Dex
02-04-2009, 01:43 PM
lmao at spurfan cause he didn't show the spurs any love, and hang on Zo's nuts cause he gae them props.

Charles was cool before he jumped off the bandwagon, too.

DisAsTerBot
02-04-2009, 01:43 PM

lmao at the grizzlies "fan" on the spurs board

dirk4mvp
02-04-2009, 01:45 PM
lmao at the grizzlies "fan" on the spurs board

Why don't you aks Kori to restrict sign ups for spur fans only? :tu

DisAsTerBot
02-04-2009, 01:47 PM
Why don't you aks Kori to restrict sign ups for spur fans only? :tu

no, then i won't be able to make fun of you whenver i see fit :tu

dirk4mvp
02-04-2009, 01:50 PM
no, then i won't be able to make fun of you whenver i see fit :tu

You don't do a good job, so just ask.

:td

Red Hawk #21
02-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Payton sux, I was starting to wonder if I was the only person to notice this...

hater
02-04-2009, 04:43 PM
he looks like an alien