PDA

View Full Version : 0-4 sons ....

BRHornet45
02-05-2009, 01:41 AM
since David "I want MY NAME in the paper" West has returned to the lineup ...... well sons West has had 2 games to TRULY get his name in the paper to carry "his" team and shine without Paul in the game and look what has happened. such trash. please god make it stop. god bless sons.

TheMACHINE
02-05-2009, 01:46 AM
anyways...whos the chick in the bikini. lol

Pelicans78
02-05-2009, 01:47 AM
Glad to see you back. Tonight was terrible. Worst game ever. No coincidence team is 0-4 since West has come back. Needs to go now.

BRHornet45
02-05-2009, 01:47 AM

jesus christ son you haven't figured that out by now? lol ... at least 3 times every day for the last year someone ask that question. her name is posted in about every thread of mine ...... Jaime Koeppe

BlackSwordsMan
02-05-2009, 01:48 AM
Trade west for amare

Ghazi
02-05-2009, 01:52 AM
CP3 was out, can't do anything about that.

spursparker9
02-05-2009, 01:53 AM
Jaime Koeppe's measurement is 35-24-40....
wow 40....

BRHornet45
02-05-2009, 01:54 AM
Glad to see you back. Tonight was terrible. Worst game ever. No coincidence team is 0-4 since West has come back. Needs to go now.

oh yea son I just got back from the arena ... we actually had a good time at the Bacardi bar making fun of that shit tonight. It was actually pretty comical watching West try and lead the team without Paul tonight ... at least Peja stepped up lol

Luckily most Hornets fans are waking up and finally realizing that West is trash. he is not a legit NBA All Star without Chris Paul ... even with Paul, his All Star status is still very questionable. Sure West will average 18-20 points per game, but that isn't difficult whenever he is taking 15-25 shots EVERY game and slowing down the entire offense in the process. I was shocked to see him actually rebound tonight though .... oh well, we won't see him rebound for another 4 or 5 games now. trash trash trash sons!!!

BRHornet45
02-05-2009, 01:54 AM
Jaime Koeppe's measurement is 35-24-40....
wow 40....

hell yea son she got a donk

j-money24
02-05-2009, 02:04 AM
those hornets are really slacking lately

DANILO DRASKOVIC
02-05-2009, 02:24 AM
more like David "AND 1!" WEST

DANILO DRASKOVIC
02-05-2009, 02:26 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79YLF3bsa_c&feature=related

bostonguy
02-05-2009, 02:30 AM
since David "I want MY NAME in the paper" West has returned to the lineup ...... well sons West has had 2 games to TRULY get his name in the paper to carry "his" team and shine without Paul in the game and look what has happened. such trash. please god make it stop. god bless sons.

Son how about I make a trip down there, we get fucked up on alcohol, then start a protest outside Coach Scotts house demanding that Julian Wright play more. He gives you guys a different dimension. Son can also you please give us James Posey back? :p:

BRHornet45
02-05-2009, 02:38 AM
Son how about I make a trip down there, we get fucked up on alcohol, then start a protest outside Coach Scotts house demanding that Julian Wright play more. He gives you guys a different dimension. Son can also you please give us James Posey back? :p:

- son the Celtics will be in town next Wednesday. come on down. If Paul isn't healthy and playing by then, I will more than likely be tore up from the motherfucking floor up off that Vodka by tip off so it won't matter. we can at least go to the Hustler club on Bourbon ....

- Coach Scott is trash. he has always been overrated. he can thank Chris Paul for his "coach of the year" award last season. The man is clueless. He doesn't call timeouts to prevent runs, he doesn't adjust the defense whenever it is proven failure, and he keeps his foot on the necks of young players to keep them from developing. Julian Wright may not be the answer, but he is the most athletic player on the team and Scott wont even give him a decent chance. It is amazing watching Scott get out coached almost on a nightly basis ...

- and no son you can't have Posey back ... although right now he cannot hit the broadside of a fucking barn, he is still great and will get out of his slump. god bless

bostonguy
02-05-2009, 02:50 AM
- son the Celtics will be in town next Wednesday. come on down. If Paul isn't healthy and playing by then, I will more than likely be tore up from the motherfucking floor up off that Vodka by tip off so it won't matter. we can at least go to the Hustler club on Bourbon ....

- Coach Scott is trash. he has always been overrated. he can thank Chris Paul for his "coach of the year" award last season. The man is clueless. He doesn't call timeouts to prevent runs, he doesn't adjust the defense whenever it is proven failure, and he keeps his foot on the necks of young players to keep them from developing. Julian Wright may not be the answer, but he is the most athletic player on the team and Scott wont even give him a decent chance. It is amazing watching Scott get out coached almost on a nightly basis ...

- and no son you can't have Posey back ... although right now he cannot hit the broadside of a fucking barn, he is still great and will get out of his slump. god bless

Son if I didnt go to that xmas day game in Los Angeles, id have the money to make the trip to the big easy. I have always wanted to take a trip there. Alcohol does help cure the misery in the sports world. God bless son. Son Posey is a guy you want on your team. When the Celts fail in the Playoffs this year...the New Orleans should be a top reason why. God bless son.:depressed

Ghazi
02-05-2009, 03:14 AM
Boston won't fail in the playoffs because they lost Posey, they'll fail because the King has taken his game to Jordanesque heights and now has a Robin in Mo.

DrHouse
02-05-2009, 03:16 AM
Five........five Dollar........five Dollar Footlong!!!!!!!!!

Rogue
02-05-2009, 03:56 AM
I got kicked earlier tonight when I was talking on clutchfans, with the reason clutch delivered to me that "no one here is your son".

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-05-2009, 04:34 AM
Trade west for amare

West is coming down with a bad case of Amare syndrome. They both had breakout all star seasons with stud PG's with passing skills comparable to that of Magic and Stockton. Unfortunately, they both now think they should try to force shots they think they can create, when their entire careers they have been at their best when getting points in rhythm and letting the offense dictate their touches. Basically, they are best at finishing what the PG creates.

I get why BRHornets45 is so angry with David West, and I know how frustrating it can be to watch a slasher/finisher think he's Tim Duncan and try to create his own shot.

Ghazi
02-05-2009, 04:38 AM
West isn't even in the same ballpark as Amare though.

pauls931
02-05-2009, 09:06 AM
Trade west for amare

Throw in Paul and you have a deal, we can bring him off the bench.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-05-2009, 09:14 AM
West isn't even in the same ballpark as Amare though.

Wrong.....Amare is nothing more than a glorified, slightly more athletic David West. They both have the same limitations and they both have the same overratedness, Amare's overrated is just a more than West's overrated.

pauls931
02-05-2009, 10:18 AM
Wrong.....Amare is nothing more than a glorified, slightly more athletic David West. They both have the same limitations and they both have the same overratedness, Amare's overrated is just a more than West's overrated.

Is there a single player on the team you like? you're not going to go after Grant Hill next are you?

hater
02-05-2009, 10:48 AM
just now you realize West is a soft whiny bitch?

BRHornet45
02-05-2009, 11:06 AM
just now you realize West is a soft whiny bitch?

son where have you been? I haven been bitching about West since the beginning of the year

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-05-2009, 11:10 AM
Is there a single player on the team you like? you're not going to go after Grant Hill next are you?

There are 4 players on the Suns I can't stand right now: Lopez, Barnes, Nash, Amare.

The rest (LB, J-Rich, Shaq, Hill, Amundson) I feel bad for.

Shaq has been one of my favorite players forever......the only reason I want Hill traded is because he did the Suns a favor by picking up his player option when better teams would have offered more money, so the least the Suns can do is trade him to a contender.

Lopez I hate because he sucks and every GM not named Steve Kerr knew he sucked prior to the draft. And Barnes, it's not like I'm the only Suns fan mad about how big a role Barnes plays.

hater
02-05-2009, 12:14 PM
son where have you been? I haven been bitching about West since the beginning of the year

shit son. I had you on my ignore list since the Obama fiasco. :p

BRHornet45
02-05-2009, 12:27 PM
shit son. I had you on my ignore list since the Obama fiasco. :p

your messiah has come