PDA

View Full Version : Spurs get help in standings/Pop may be a genius

crc21209
02-05-2009, 03:57 AM
So the night after Pop sits his big 3 plus Finley there were some pretty good upsets in the league tonight that helped the Spurs in the standings just a little bit.

1. Hornets without Paul get blown out by Chicago.
2. Houston loses to Memphis.
3. Portland loses to Dallas. (Win-win for us, Portland had less losses than Dallas)
4. Suns lose to Warriors.

Now two games that could have also helped us were just squeaked out by LA and Denver. Denver just beat OKC in the final seconds, and LA just got by Toronto. Overall, not a bad night in the NBA for the Spurs sake.

Rogue
02-05-2009, 04:00 AM
Rockets lose to Memphis :lmao

because I quited clutchfans talk midway, otherwise the rockets would have no reason to lose to such a weak team.

Jayem
02-05-2009, 04:08 AM
you know what would of helped us in the standings? pop not benching players for "rest" and us actually beating the nuggets.

smart move coach genius!

Obstructed_View
02-05-2009, 04:27 AM
you know what would of helped us in the standings? pop not benching players for "rest" and us actually beating the nuggets.

smart move coach genius!

Nice post, dumbass.

50Bestspurever
02-05-2009, 05:11 AM

smart move coach genius!

You know what hurts your argument? Pop has 4 championship rings, and you’re just like the rest of us posting on a message board.

Smart post dumbass.

anakha
02-05-2009, 07:13 AM

smart move coach genius!

So are you going to declare the Spurs done for the season yet again?

honestfool84
02-05-2009, 11:13 AM

smart move coach genius!

you really are stupid.

you know how many teams around the league would fire their coach IN A FREAKING HEARTBEAT to have pop coach their team, to have a coach with his knowledge, and experience?

yeah.
there might be five teams who wouldn't.

z0sa
02-05-2009, 11:16 AM

smart move coach genius!

Benching Manu was a smart move, and possibly Finley.

Not tim or tony.

hater
02-05-2009, 12:09 PM
Toronto almost beats LA too!

Obstructed_View
02-05-2009, 01:13 PM
Since Jayem's a fucking dick and keeps stealing my graphics, I've removed mine just to avoid any association with his stupid ass.

lefty
02-05-2009, 01:18 PM
Pop IS a genius